Convergys Employee Reviews

Nice Place to be
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 22, 2017
Nice Culture and Environment for an Employee. Employee satisfaction rate is high. Management is very supportive there. Transport facility is good as well. Apart from low salary everything is recommendable.
Pros
Transport is good
Fine company for begginers
Technical Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 19, 2017
Nice environment with challenging growth as its a call center. Good training & development team.
Compensation is quite low, no health benefits for beginners.
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Growth & development is less
Happening placed
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  India, HaryanaSeptember 17, 2017
Good infrastructure and working there is fun. Mostly run rotational shift and work from home is not an option.
All in all still well maintained and various processes you can choose inside.
Great Place to start your Carrier with
Sr. Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2017
Great Place to start your Carrier with, awesome work atmosphere, great managers, challenging work, only downside is Night Shifts, but worth it. You get Core knowledge on Microsoft OS.
Very energetic & proactive team
Sr Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2017
My first experience working with international call center had a lot to offer from them including personality development, voice & accent training. i would simply say the organization who believe in employee engagement.. rest is history
Productive, Fun and Transparent Culture
Operations Leader (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 16, 2017
Overall good experience and great work culture.

Great experience with clients at Optus Australia and good learning on customer experience at global level.

Learning is the key and Convergys offer best assistance in this.

Keep your mind open and you will learn a lot at leadership level
Pros
Good Culture and Great Client Interactions
Cons
Australian Timings
Fast Growth
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 14, 2017
A nice Place to work and has a Fast Growth Rate compared to other places. Joined as an agent and moved as a Team Leader in Just 8 months of joining the company and a lot of opportunity of growth
Pros
free cab and a friendly enviornment
Cons
9.5 hours of working for less sal
Fun workplace
Senior Officer - HR (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaSeptember 14, 2017
Convergys is a good organisation to work with. It is a great place to learn communication and inter-personal skills. The hardest part of the job is ever changing shifts.
Good to start
Sr Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 13, 2017
I joined it in 2008. I was working in back office. The company is good however unfortunately I left. There are many growth options provided by Convergys.
Pros
Fun to work
Cons
Politics
Braucht besseres Management
Zweisprachiger Vertreter - Deutsch und Englisch (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndienSeptember 12, 2017
Die Management könnte viel besser gemacht werden. Es fehlen Initiative zur Verbesserung der Lage der Mitarbeiter.
Convergys was my long time platform where i grew up from an entry level to Sr. trainer.
On-boarding Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon IndiaSeptember 11, 2017
Convergys was a platform for 10 years wherein i learned everything about corporate Industry. From team player for team leader/trainer i was equipped with training and certification process. I was mostly involved with a UK telecom process which included servicing clients on the phone, training new hires, managing a team alongwith the administrative tasks.
Pros
Appropriate infrastructure with good employee engagement
Cons
Low hike or appraisals
Job security not there priority
Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2017
Job security is not there priority. This being a third party BPO they dont care for employee retention and they will just throw out employees when they dont need you
Cons
job security
Good place to learn but not for career
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
Freshers can join.
Found partiality and favoritism sometimes.
You will get to learn lot of things here.
Overall good place to work but will have to cope up with sudden changes in management.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
No job security
Learning
Sr. Facility Officer, All four sites (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 7, 2017
As a toddler of industry i learn and enjoy the corporate culture and being with Convergys was a dream come true for me. Love to work once more if I got a chance.
Excellent organization
Senior Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 30, 2017
Rotation shifts yet great place to work. Phone manners & client servicing with the motto - YES WE CAN. Managing irate customers & finding resolution to send them happy.
High Pace and uncertain workplace
Sr Talent Acquisition Leader (Former Employee) –  GurgaAugust 29, 2017
Management inconsistencies, hire and fire environment. No distinctive roadmap to visualise growth. No career plans in place for the prospective talent to grow and nurture.
i will not advise this firm to people.
agent (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 27, 2017
exhausting work environment. they do not care about their employees. like mosquito just suck the talent and productivity out of people. i will not advise people to waste their time in this firm.
Optus (telecom)
Sr customer Care officer (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2017
• Activating new plans and changing existing plans for customers for Home phone, internet and wireless.
• Updating name, address & ownership change requests.
• Porting In and Porting OUT for fixed and wireless landline numbers.
• Providing Mobile postpaid services to customer.
• Providing compensation for delay in connection, no dial tone and home phone issue to the customer.
Great Place to Work
Team Leader Sales (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon IndiaAugust 26, 2017
Convergys is a great place to work where I learned a lot. The only challenge was the working hours since I was working for a US process ( American Express ) in India. therefore the work life balance was affected. It offered free travel & food for the employees. I had lot of fun working here.
Awesome work place
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 25, 2017
Convergy is one of the top most BPO company in India, it is known for quality customer service and efficiency to deal with the customers. I worked there for almost a year where I joined there a freshman right after my collage graduation and during this duration I never encountered any major issue with my higher authority or the management department, which I'll treasured the good times I've spent with them. I love the working environment, the building campus. As this is a big company meeting new people with different ethnicity isn't difficult where everyone respect one's identity and where you are from. Though the company's building is a bit far away from North Delhi they provide the best transportation facilities that is pick and drop right at your front door. So I love every bit of this company and I wish they will grow bigger and better in a days to come.
Pros
Transportation facilities
Cons
Spending too much money on lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.