Convergys Employee Reviews

enthusiaticand funwork place
"Sales Associate I" (Former Employee) –  Bangalore india7 September 2016
I had good bonding with the coworkers as i mingle with mos lof the people easily , because everyone are enthusiastic and fun loving and helpful and I would say that working in this company i was satisfied with my salary because apart from the basic salary i earned a lot with incentives and management was overall goot as there were many Internal job opening .

Everyone says that the job was too difficult as we had "n" no of matrix like sales target, repeat and customer satisfaction rating .. but I personally never felt that job was too tough as i was confident about the way i speak to customers and the right informatioin I provide,and always took ownership on the call and always follow upon the call as promised. but honestly speaking i was too difficult to maintain all the matrix as each and every metrix was interliked..
Pros
free transport, gift vouchers.
Cons
too many matrix
Process TWC billing department.
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra20 October 2016
I used to work for TWC billing department. The chat frequency for billing issue's was very less and more chat we used to receive for other queries because of that it was difficult maintain scores.
Whatever the basic information we can provide to the customer. However, if they need any deep information regarding that queries then we are unable to provide it due to limited access of the system.
The working an environment was good and very friendly.
I think there should be some fun activities should be happen on weekly basis which was lacing in Convergys.
Also they need to work on Transport facility.
Because they are not paying good salary to employee and deduct the amount from their salary if they are not cancelling transport due to unplanned absenteeism.
Super Boring Place
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra1 September 2016
They pay peanuts as Salary. They wont give you hike as well.
The starting salary is 12k and maximum is 28 k. There is no proper training. People smoke weed and come to work. The management is only based on favouritism. I have worked there for 3 years. My 1st year hike was 1000 ,2nd year 900 and 3rd year they have not provided any hike because they think that the employees of Convergys do not deserve a hike.Worst part is that your shift changes every week. On any given day they will ask you to take calls for different process without training or salary hike
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, Bad transport system, Low salary
Night shifts
Customer Care Office (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 November 2016
make calls
customer service skills
management weren't great.
co-workers were good
not much inspiration was hardest part
Nothing enjoyable as such
Pros
transportation provided, good salary
Cons
politics within
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon (India)10 January 2017
It was good working there and brand name to start your career with. I developed good learning skills and sales skills there.
It was a good environment to work ther with handsome salary and allowances.
Unfriendly
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana23 September 2016
Management and leaders were unfreindly,
They only give importance to issues related to the work no empathy as itr is important to link with team
They exploit freshers, Less salary and work with night shift
Pros
na
Cons
everything
Mix of Good and Bad
Floor Leader (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 August 2016
Supporting management culture. Good People alongside. Friendly Environment. Less Compensation. Uneven Expectations. Good Cafeteria. Good Transport....
Great Place to develop Skills and Learn
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon26 December 2016
The projects are very productive ensuring great learning experiences .The work environment is very democratic and competitive. Performance evaluation is data-driven and that keeps an employee self evaluated at all times and ensures a scope of development.

A day in Convergys will be filled with client interactions from the United States, Business reviews and a lot of analytical research. This would involve continous monitoring of performance of individuals involved and making sure that developmental plans are in place. Daily meetings to make sure that the business is in track.

Overall a fun filled environment where the internal customers are a priority at all times.
Pros
Reward and Recognition
Cons
Long Hours
Excellent company
Senior Tech Support Office -2 (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka28 November 2016
Convergys is a leading provider of customer management solutions for companies across the country and around the world. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked closely with some of the most notable companies in the world, creating innovative ways to enhance the relationships they have with their customers. The incredible success we’ve had is thanks to the nearly 76,000 employees that use the training they’ve received here to manage billions of customer interactions every year. And that’s why we need you. We’re looking to add positive, motivated individuals to our team – people who are eager to learn our business, grow in their careers and advance within our company.
Technical support level 1 (Current Employee) –  Bhayander ,Mumbai26 April 2016
A place where I got to learn so many thing . The way how to speak to people . how to convince customer . What is Co -operate Environment . And it was not all work there was Also play as we had Fun Friday. Very nice people very supporting .very nice HR people Got to learn so many new things about process So overall A good place to work
Pros
Travelling is convenient As there is pick Ans drop Facility
Cons
Salary low package
Overall awsm place to work and built the career
Technical Associate (Current Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra7 November 2016
Best place to work and built the career
Actually speaking am completely new to Mumbai.
But people over here in convergys are really friendly,and they went ahead and teach us about the culture and things like that.

Everyone having a good helping tendency
People who work here can see a awesome growth in career.
Less work pressure and great place to learn technical knowledge.
People who work here are very knowledgeable.
Thanks for recruiting me in this wonderful family.
It was good place to work and people are friendly
Sale Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon14 August 2016
I have learnt a lot from Convergys as I got a chance to work on different platform and also how to work under pressure.
Pros
1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.
3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure.
4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects.
5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motivates junior and middle staff but also helps in every manner in all aspects of growth.
6. Morning healthy breakfast, weekend snacks, official parties quarterly and a mind blowing yearly long vacation.
7. Totally happy and satisfied.
Pros
Free lunches
A very good brand to work under
Sr. Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mumbai15 May 2016
One of the largest MNCs to work.

The salary and the other benefits are good. The management is very people-friendly. You get to learn a lot everyday.

Growth opportunity is also immense.
Fun place with a great employee engagement.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon7 November 2016
It was great being at Convergys. We looked forward to a new day. I hada great time with my coworkers and my management gave me a lot of support and encouragement.
Pros
Recognized efforts, friendly management
Cons
Long hours.
The campus is very attractive
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2 September 2016
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers.

I'm was very happy to say that I worked at Convergys.
Productive, Learning, Innovative and Entertaining
Linux & Jr.Hadoop Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka26 September 2016
Pros
Great executives, good work environment, great colleagues, lots of mixers and organizations to join and every department has really been wonderful to collaborate with.
Cons
Short of nitpicking things, I think Sony really strives to do well by their employees. Sure, some departments might be slower on responding to things than others, but efficiency is very key around here. I have been really impressed by everything. Ideally they should make their company commissary bigger with some more food options, but alas small things?
Good company to built a career
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Sona Road, Hariyana india.2 January 2017
Work there for around 2 years, good place to start a career, it offers every oprotunity for growth and forward movement, provided you hv comitments.

I had one of those moment where I am trained to be professional and equip with a world class knowledge to handle quaries and offer quality service for customer, not forgetting what our behavior should be no matter how customer behave with us.
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Best Transport system
Multiprocess engagement company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana13 December 2016
Hard working people, good team spirit across all functions. Recognition and rewards are good. Good chances of growth if you are a fresher. You can see the steady pace in all departments. You'll make a lot of good friends.
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
long hours, travel time
Productive and Good working experience
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana28 November 2016
This is a very good place to work ........................................... I have enjoyed all the facilities and would love to work there again if I get the opportunity. The Working place was good and also the cab services were remarkable. The process was also awesome and got to learn a lot from everything.
Pros
Both sides cabs
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and knowledgeable work environment
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana17 November 2016
Got knowledge about banking, credit card and sales management.Learnt about USA credit card distribution and management system.
Pros
local locaion
Cons
promotion and job growth