Convergys Employee Reviews in India

worst management
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 22, 2016
willing to push myself to limit but the management of the company or the process I am in is dissapointing, The job hours is higher and lacks stability in management, frequent chenge of timings in the name of client requirement
Pros
cab, ambience security
Cons
management, pressure, job hours
It was good place to work and people are friendly
Sale Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 14, 2016
I have learnt a lot from Convergys as I got a chance to work on different platform and also how to work under pressure.
Pros
1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.
3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure.
4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects.
5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motivates junior and middle staff but also helps in every manner in all aspects of growth.
6. Morning healthy breakfast, weekend snacks, official parties quarterly and a mind blowing yearly long vacation.
7. Totally happy and satisfied.
Pros
Free lunches
Nice BPO to work with
Sr. Tech Support Exec (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 9, 2016
If you talk about BPO it is atleast one of the nicest to work with. Very good growth opportunities within BPO sector and also into training and other campaigns. Give good rewards (also depends on projects). Transport is good. Food is nice.
Pros
Nice food, Nice transport, Jolly environment
Cons
Long hours, Work pressure, No sleep
Sales Associate
Sales Associate and Service (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 27, 2016
I have learnt to interact with different people and also learnt the basic of sales and understanding customer's needs. It has a friendly environment.
it was good working with convergys
quality analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 25, 2016
Overall a good platform to start . we can learn alot from our colleagues and seniors.Here i learned how to translate from Spanish to English
Pros
cab facility
Cons
long working hours
Learning environment and management of time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 15, 2016
I have learned management of time, managing my work time and my lunch time. The process was chat process and ad to resolve issues of customers', learned how to be patient and calm. Typing speed improved. My communication skills were improved. I have wrked there for 3months and 20 days and left it because I got visa and had to attend orientation on 11 July,2016. Overall, it was a very nice experience and had learned a lot.
Pros
pick up and drop facility of cab
Cons
Strict timing for breaks
excellent work environment
Technical Support Associate for MICROSOFT CLIENT (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 10, 2016
enjoyed working in healthy environment. excellent transport system providing training on customer skills timely so that performance of employee can become productive every month
Pros
transport system excellent
Cons
meal quality
management is not supportive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 10, 2016
I find difficult to communicate to the management and the management seems like they were handling robots.The work environment is not conducive for those who seek growth here.The operation manager and the team leader are doing the same thing and there is no scope for escalation as the HR spoc is also looks like a helpless person making the work place very unhealthy.the only thing is you can earn money for short period and leave as there are multiple person who are waiting for their turn to get promoted for years but not achieve anything of that short.
Good place to work and with amazing leaderdship
Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 7, 2016
The journey with convergys was knowledgeable. Started my carrrer as CSR and promoted as Quality Evaluator.

While working in convergys has enhance my skills for eg
people management, time management etc.

The management is so helpful and helped you to move ahead in carrer.

I enjoyed every bit in the convergys
Fun workplace
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 4, 2016
Convergys is a leading provider of customer management solutions for companies across the country and around the world. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked closely with some of the most notable companies in the world, creating innovative ways to enhance the relationships they have with their customers. The incredible success we’ve had is thanks to the nearly 76,000 employees that use the training they’ve received here to manage billions of customer interactions every year.
Work environment is very good
Technical Support Associate - (Comcast) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 4, 2016
My last company was Convergys, It is a good company to grow career with very good work environment and supportive management.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive and fun at work place
Team Leader - Operations (Former Employee) –  SHONA ROAD, GURGAONJune 28, 2016
Nice company, personally I have learned a lot from convergys,however there is lot of thing need to be change as the management prospective.
Pros
BUFFER TIME
Cons
SHIFT SHUFFLING ON REGUAR BASIS
good
Recruitment Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 25, 2016
good learnings. Good bosses. one of the best brands in their times. Gave me the real experience and ground of recruitment. Good set of people that i worked with.
Productive and fun place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2016
Great place to work! The opportunities that CVG gave me were enormous. It made me a better employee as well as person. Great managers, great clients and even better employees!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 22, 2016
 Worked with two high-volume customer support call centres for major Telecommunications carrier (AT&T Uverse).
 Demonstrated the ability to resolve a variety of issues and complaints
 Consistently met my call/chat-volume goals, handling an average of 100 to 200 calls per day.
Pros
Free cab
Fun place to work at
Recruitment and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 21, 2016
• Recruitment for AT&T (V&A)
• Product and process Quality Check for AT&T U-verse operations.
• Pre – process (V&A) and process trainer for operations at AT&T U-verse operations.
• Call monitoring and coaching, training n American accent, US culture, etc.
Technical and Supportive as per intuitive things.
Sr, TSO (Current Employee) –  GurgaonJune 15, 2016
It is best company that I have been working with and I have learned lots of things and I have moved to level-2 as a senior technician.
Pros
NA
Cons
Na
Fun workplace
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  INJune 10, 2016
Interactive management team which allows you to perform well for better growth. Co-workers were cooperative too in order to achieve the goals in time
Good Company to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 8, 2016
Joined as a fresher in convergys. It is good company to work. Work and Job culture is good. I have completed 5 years in convergys
Pros
Good job culture, Allowances
Sr Technician Network Services (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 7, 2016
Convergys is employee centric company.
gained new technical knowledge
learned to work as a team
It has very good tranportation