Convergys Employee Reviews

Unproductive and Lack of Management
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra29 March 2017
Lack of Management in the Company. There is nothing called as hierarchy in this company. Unnecessary rules and regulations and unnecessary parameters which is hard to achieve.
My First Job
Sr. Customer Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana28 March 2017
A good and friendly environment, gives the taste of MNC culture and a blend of BPO and Professional air. I am happy and grateful to have started my career here, more growth opportunity.
Convergys was a great and fun place to work
Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka27 March 2017
Learnt a lot as this was the 1st corporate company I worked for and met some great people here. Great please for any fresher to start his career and also you get opportunities to advance your career in the field of ITES.
Productive and Learning
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana27 March 2017
Convergys is one of the most renowned Contact Center. Except for few people in the Management, it is an amazing place to work. I have learnt a lot from my seniors and co-workers.
Pros
Experience and Learning
Good work culture
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka26 March 2017
Working at Convergys is both fun and rewarding. There are opportunities for growth.

Convergys give you the opportunity to interact with fortune 1000 clients both in the financial and telecommunication sector.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Long working hours
Working Environment was good
Sr Customer Care officer (Former Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra25 March 2017
I Joined as Sr Customer Care Officer,Attending to dealer calls pertaining to upgrades, multi-service, new activation's, etc.
2 Following up on the commitments made to the dealers/customers.
3 Escalating ongoing issues on systems pertaining to customer accounts.
4 Various responsibilities handled on several occasions like “mentoring”,
Working in rotational shift was hectic
Pros
Food Coupons
Cons
Rotational shifts
A excellent organization which helps employees build their career
Associate Human Resource (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra23 March 2017
1. Job Security
2. Employee management, Performance management
3.Friendly Workplace
4. Hardest part is to ask employees to leave in case of policy violation
5.I like going to work everyday as I know I would be learning something new.
6. The only issue I find is less pay to the internal employees who have been promoted
Pros
Working Style, Feels like home atomsphere, Transport
Cons
Low salary
Convergys works in multi field. Telecom, Microsoft. Great work experience.
Customer Care Officer in Orange Process Inbound (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 March 2017
I have worked in Convergys operating the telecom field. The work ethics was fine. The work culture keep improving as they keep inventing new software to work accurately and get less or no delays in proper functioning.
Pros
Great facilities.
Cons
Less pay.
My first job
Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 March 2017
*It was my first organization. And the typical day for me was the first day of nesting.
*I learned how to manage myself in the small organization and interact with lot of people and in small area how to entertain in Fun Friday.
*Work place culture was very good, everybody was very friendly and helpful.
*When there were no target.
*Of course Fun Friday. And some fun activities.
Work environment was friendly and supportive and do had a fun at leasure time.
Specalist Research Analysist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka20 March 2017
Work was really interesting and each every single scenario of our work was a learning curve and enjoyable...

Always the work and our effort was team work and team support....as well as individuals were recognized for there smart work...

Since we work together team ,there where no hardest time and each moment was joyful...
Productivity
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana20 March 2017
It was my first job from where I learned a lot about foreign Culture, how to interact with them. Environment was awesome. Management was good however I wanted to do something with Finance as I am form Commerce back ground.
Convergys
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana20 March 2017
Convergys is a good organisation to work with. I worked on multiple projects and learned lot more new technologies and was lucky enough to witness upgrades and transitions.
Awesome organization
Senior Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana20 March 2017
Apart from working in this company and great account, found friends, who can talk about anything. Great company to work with and lots of to learn. Trainings are fun to be attending and you get to have real-hands on train to the products
Fun place
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 March 2017
It was a good place to work and the team members were also supportive. A lot of new things could be learned from there. It shaped my career. It was a fun place to work
Pros
MONTHLY PARTIES
Cons
NIGHT SHIFTS
Good place to work at
Back Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra20 March 2017
Fun loving atmosphere at work. Team leaders and team members are really helpful. Timing are appropriate. I had a good time working with all my colleagues.
my reviews
customer care and sales (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 March 2017
Convergys is one of the best BPO's in india. from transport to atmosphere at work everything is best. it is one of the best company's where you can easily make money without any pressure from the management.
Professional and relaxed work environment
Sr Specilaist (Former Employee) –  Pune20 March 2017
Great place to work with good work life balance. Respect for individual. Work not very satisfying, but good team spirit and healthy environment to work in. Can improve on employee engagement at mid and senior manager levels.
Nice place to work
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon19 March 2017
One of the best , if you think customer service is where you want to excel. good pay and perks, incentives. all what what you need to stay focused and motivated.
Pros
Good pay and perks
Cons
not sure
Experience in Convergys
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana19 March 2017
Nearing 3 years with Convergys, it has been a great experience so far. I have worked with three different process; to name Orange, EE and Microsoft. The level of responsibilities has been absolutely different with all the process. However with the current profile in Microsoft the employee engagement aspect has gone down subsequently. I find people constantly engaged or submerged so to say in a pool of responsibilities which can bring adverse effect to the balance of work & life. The management has already been hit by a good percentage of attrition as they could not figure out ways to keep the employees motivated for a fruitful future ahead. However, both side transportation is a huge benefit for the employees as there are very few in the competition to offer.
Pros
Transportation, Office Campus
Cons
Work is the only thing you'll find yourself engaged with. NO extra caricular!
FLM And inbound CC experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana19 March 2017
First third party experience in a call center filled with challenges on the demanding calling job and managing a large team with sales driven targets.