Convergys Employee Reviews in India

Convergys india
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  ThaneMarch 28, 2016
Mostly Monday's are the busiest day of the week.
What is people management and how should you go about in solving a problem and be a self motivator and assessor.
The co-workers are very helpful and easy going.
The hardest part is Money and facilities, no hikes in salary, no subsidized food in canteens.
The working atmosphere is great to work on .
Pros
Great Place to work and grow
Cons
Need of good salary hike and subsidised food facilities as compared to other companies in the market
It is all of this but
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Thane, MHJanuary 17, 2016
WHEN IT COMES TO TAKING THE BENEFITS
WE DO NOT GET THE WORTH IS WHAT I PERSOANLLY FEEL
when it comes to taking planned leaves,we are not allowed and not allowed if an unplanned is taken due to medical reasons.
when it comes to increments,there is no hike in salary but the process training is more in terms of cross training and no rewards for the extra work taken by the management.
Pros
NOT REALLY
Cons
NOT AT ALL
Company is good
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 8, 2016
Convergys is a brand name in BPO market . company provides the good salary package to their employee. company provides the internal education to their employee but job security is not there.
Pros
chat with the customer
Cons
8 hours
Fun workplace
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 13, 2016
Being in HCL you can learn a lot. People here are really knowledgeable and are very helpfull. Mangement also takes care of employees but the salary is very less.
Job security and work environment
SR. ESCALATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 12, 2015
Convergys Pvt. Lmtd. is a great company to work with, very much to learn and earn. Nice people around you. Co-operative management takes care of your needs and requirement. Other benefits like default mediclaim policy and transportation service is very good. I am still a part of Convergys would suggest to join this company once in your career.
Productive and fun workplace
Workforce Management (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaOctober 12, 2015
Convergys in one of the best in BPO industry and has lately made some changes so as to benefit employees such as fun activities so as to work on the stress level and make them productive too.
Pros
transport, work culture
Cons
salary structure
good place to work
EXECUTIVE IN THE ABOVE TWO MENTIONED FIELDS (Former Employee) –  bangaloreOctober 16, 2015
good place to work / good management and salary / process was good too. had to leave due to emergencies or wouldn't have done so
Pros
good place to work
Cons
good place to work
Overall a nice working place.
Senior Back Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 7, 2016
Learned to handle work pressure and balance life. Enjoyed doing research on companies which provided a lot of information about the kind of work they do and their cultures. Learned to make the best use of google search and internet sources.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Long hours of working, no refreshments during heavy work load
Positive start!
Technical Support Office (AT&T) US 9 States (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HROctober 29, 2015
Excellent place to work with good infrastructure, hygienic, respect for individuals. Good for beginners, good facilities.
Pros
Good for beginners, good facilities.
Cons
Salary is a little less
equal opportunity giving company
Sr. Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRSeptember 16, 2015
nice and healthy environment , chances of growth no salary issues and learning environment well managed and co ordinated . growth and promotion well managed and provided timely.
management is not supportive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 10, 2016
I find difficult to communicate to the management and the management seems like they were handling robots.The work environment is not conducive for those who seek growth here.The operation manager and the team leader are doing the same thing and there is no scope for escalation as the HR spoc is also looks like a helpless person making the work place very unhealthy.the only thing is you can earn money for short period and leave as there are multiple person who are waiting for their turn to get promoted for years but not achieve anything of that short.
Friendly Environment
Technical Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 13, 2016
Convergys deploys very friendly environment for everyone with supportive colleages. Working here is really fun. Infrastructure and management is quite disappointing.
Pros
Job security
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMay 14, 2016
HAS MENTION GOOD PLACE TO WORK
FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE , MANAGEMENT IS ALSO GOOD TO EVERY AGENTS
THE COMPANY IS
To be in responsible position in an organization which is customer centric and through which I can deploy all my expertise knowledge and provide the best of my services to the concern organization. I believe in giving my 100 percent dedication towards task or challenge I am given. In addition to this, I strive to perform at level so as to optimize results and enhance team spirit.
Pros
FREE LUNCH
Cons
LONG HOURS
Learning environment and management of time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 15, 2016
I have learned management of time, managing my work time and my lunch time. The process was chat process and ad to resolve issues of customers', learned how to be patient and calm. Typing speed improved. My communication skills were improved. I have wrked there for 3months and 20 days and left it because I got visa and had to attend orientation on 11 July,2016. Overall, it was a very nice experience and had learned a lot.
Pros
pick up and drop facility of cab
Cons
Strict timing for breaks
Well knowledged with handling Production Support
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  PuneApril 12, 2016
My day starts with few emails about production issues or some RFC's to implement.
As I do work on call center management product, have to be available 24 by 6 to avoid any downtime in the production hours.
I have learnt handling issues in the real time and working with co-workers working across different continents.
Earlier tasks assigned to be seemed to be complicated but gradually it has become normal routine to me which I love to do.

I have superb team along with a boss who believes in me.
really fun work place and helpful co workers
Senior Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 19, 2016
* Starting the day with a 10 minutes team meating with our team leader just to get more energised and focused to the work.
* Playing games in 15 minutes break.
* Helping and learning new technical terms from each other in the team.
* Getting break after long hours and then playing games in break were the hardest and enjoyable parts.
Pros
Free holiday vouchers and very good transport service
Cons
Break after long hours, not good food service.
Fun at Work
Technical Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAAugust 2, 2015
A Good Company to work with It is very fun to work.
Co-workers are very good.

Management is good.

We get a lot to learn.

We get a lot to know about other country's culture.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Salary Hike
Top notch working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 24, 2016
Convergys is a leading International brand when it comes to Customer service and I was lucky to be exposed to several challenging roles in my tenure with the company where in I have worked and learned with top notch professionals. I have gained the expertise in the customer service and sales by attending various training events which helped me to groom myself every day while working in the customer to provide a "WOW" and seamless customer service.
Technical support level 1 (Current Employee) –  Bhayander ,MumbaiApril 26, 2016
A place where I got to learn so many thing . The way how to speak to people . how to convince customer . What is Co -operate Environment . And it was not all work there was Also play as we had Fun Friday. Very nice people very supporting .very nice HR people Got to learn so many new things about process So overall A good place to work
Pros
Travelling is convenient As there is pick Ans drop Facility
Cons
Salary low package
Very good employee benefits
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon IndiaAugust 1, 2015
Fun environment and excellent benefits. Very good HR team. Fun work place with supportive management. Had a lot of on the job learning in this organization.