Convergys Employee Reviews

Nice company
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 25, 2017
Nice company to work with. I worked as an admin executive an entry level position. Enough opportunities were given to me to grow and learn. Loved the culture and supporting coworkers.
Good company good envoirement
Back Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 25, 2017
Over all everything was good as per the working culture it was nice.when i joined the convergys in 2013 and feel like yes this is the good place to work but job security was only 80%.
Management sucks
Tech Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 24, 2017
Convergys is good as a whole but differs process wise. My process' management was the worst one could have. Please avoid joining Convergys for Dell process
Nice Working with them
Senior Customer Care Representative, Gurgaon India (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 23, 2017
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Do not wish to say
Sr. Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 20, 2017
Do not wish to say anything about the company or the management.

Just hope everything is great at the place i worked & all the very best to the peopled i worked with.
It was good for first experience with international customers
Senior Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 16, 2017
It was quite a rough experience while working here. I learnt a lot but no job satisfaction and no work-life balance here. Good for beginners like me for a while but can't have a future here.
International call center
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 16, 2017
Learning and exposure, management is partial, ot for long term, salary is not justified as compare to work pressure, fun to work with but not long term,
Pros
Transport and learnig
Cons
Not supportive management
Great paymaster and wonderful job culture
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 15, 2017
The Organization was indeed a pleasure to work with. I got to learn great customer service and customer handling skills. I came to know how we could give our best when even under pressure.
Great Company
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 15, 2017
I was rehired in Convergys as Quality Analyst for AT&T process. I was very happy with my job however later process started to ramp down and one day we got to know that AT&T is now closed therefore we were asked to leave the company.
Challenging and exciting
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 11, 2017
This was my first job ever in a call center,I have in all the possible shifts from day to ate in the night.This role was very challenging,dynamic,interesting,rewarding and fun.Our client was a telephone company and we had to solve customer queries,take bill payments,solve issues and make on call sales.We would speak to atleast 100-150 cutomers a day and calls would last 5 min to 30 min.It was very fulfilling to solve customer queries and end the call with a satisfied customer.
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
night shifts
Fun place to work at
Sr. Escalation Engineer (Current Employee) –  PuneMay 10, 2017
A great company to work for. Great work culture and provides you a brilliant opportunity in terms of growth. I would recommend Convergys to everyone.
Fun and challenging
Senior Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 9, 2017
I have loved to work for the tenure i worked here, the team was fun, extreme energy and have learnt a lot in this company.
i always carry with me the trainings given in this company.
Nice experience
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 6, 2017
It was awesome working with Convergys. It was fun working in a multinational company likConvergys. There are several things to mention but the transport facility was one of the best.
Good place to work, but very limited opportunity for growth
Sr. Manager HR (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMay 3, 2017
India center has not grown since last few years. Company is observing lot of cost cutting, lack of development and growth opportunities. We are compromising on talent pool which will impact the future leadership quality.
Experience
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning.
One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There really was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth.
Good work culture and ethics
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 1, 2017
Convergys provides you the platform to perform at your best abilities and enhance them at the same time. Open forum to discuss new ideas and on time promotions.
Pros
Awesome transport
Cons
HR Policies
I have grown. Personally and professionally
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon ,IndiaMay 1, 2017
I learnt about customer service and the role of customer support executive . I learnt how to put yourself in customer's shoes and leave no stone unturned to resolve it.
Pros
The working environment was fantastic
Very good Training and learning
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune AundhMay 1, 2017
Convergys helped me to gain knowledge and hands on experience on new technologies. Management and workplace is very good, supportive and enthusiastic.
About Convergys
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreApril 30, 2017
Convergys is a very good company for starters and can learn more about how BPO's or Customer services works...salary package is less but ok for a fresher to kick start
All ok
Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 29, 2017
All ok.A good company to work with. Nice learning place. Good working environment with amazing payout and incentive plans.

Transport facilities is very nice in this company.
Pros
Good Brand
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.