Convergys India

Convergys India Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun work Place with Xbox Room and Pool and Table Tennis Table
Research Engineer (Level (Current Employee), GurgaonSeptember 4, 2014
Working in Convergys for Microsoft Process was lot of fun.We had a huge Xbox room since we were working for the Microsoft Process, In addition to that work was fun because of the nature of work.There was never a dull moment, there was so much to learn everyday.
Review for convergys
SR. CSE/ SME/Process Improvements (Former Employee), Thane MumbaiAugust 12, 2014
Pros: pick up and drop facility
Cons: shift changes everyday
I had a wonderful experience with them the only reason to leave them was because of my failing health after working at nights so had to leave them
Productive and fun place which offered lots of incentives
PROCESS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJuly 3, 2014
Pros: banking client, mnc
Cons: night shifts
Handling clients for Citibank
Banking operations such as Balance transfers, Credit protection etc.
Excellent Management
Team of 10
Selling credit protection
Setting and acheiving sales target for yourself and winning the 'Direct measures of Quality Award'
productive and learning workplace
Sr. Team Leader (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 26, 2014
 Handling an Inbound semi-tech Voice– Citibank E-Services.

 Develop strong Team spirit in the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values.
 Embody the spirit of excellence through team building, able leadership and sound man-management skills.
 Reporting to the Manager – Operations, – more... responsible for achieving the team and contributing towards the site target.
 Conducting up-trainings for the agents to make sure that they have the updated information.
 Preparing and managing different reports to keep a check on the team’s / site’s performance.
 Handling 2 Teams, comprising of 43 associates.
 Coaching team members on their performance on a regular basis. Writing and delivering bi-annual performance appraisals.
 Mentor Team Leaders – Guide new TLs onboard by observing and coaching. Responsible for their team’s performance and ensuring mentee TLs come up the learning curve at the earliest.
 Participate in Daily Client Call, discussing Metrics That Matter for the previous day and Month To Date basis. Also, represent the LOB on various calibration calls with the client.
 Support and Mentor Team Leaders and assist Operations Manager.
 Imparting Training to the New Recruits in the process.
 Effectively monitor team to pro-actively identify potential problems and ensures appropriate parties are engaged through to resolution.
 Strengthen relationships within the supporting business units to help resolve issues related to team members, e.g., Human Resources, WFM, Quality, etc.
 Analysing the reports sent by the clients to identify trends and develop strategies for my team and queue accordingly.
 To ensure growth of the businesses unit in terms of revenue and profitability, interact with the customer & provide exceptional customer service.
 Monitoring calls to identify the area of opportunity for the CCOs and giving them feedback to help them perform better.
 Develop ways to obtain maximum availability for the queue, which in turn increases the profitability for the process. – less
working atmosphere is very good
Senior Customer Care Officer (Current Employee), ThaneJune 23, 2014
Pros: pick up n drop
Cons: na
It one of the best company to work for.Co workers are very helpful.
I have learner soft skill over here which has help me to grow in my life.The most important thing is that people are very down to earth.
fun working place
customer care officer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 21, 2014
learned lots of things like team work, effective work, patience level.
also learned about leading a team, how to motivate the team,
Nice work place however Management not so good.
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 31, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Convergys is a nice work place but management is not co-oprative at all. Overall I would say Convergys is not a good work place cause of management.
Okie types experience
o Customer Service (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 23, 2014
Work was good but work life balance was not good. Management seemed good.
High standards of work and good opportunities to grow
Senior Manager Operations (Former Employee), IndiaMay 20, 2014
Convergys is an employee centric organization which believes in investing in its employees in order to grow the company. Good focus on talent development and career progression.
Sr Team Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 18, 2014
Cons: long hours
Saying a quick "HELLO" to my colleagues, co-workers, bosses. Start by checking all my emails, prioritize which ones need urgent attention and which ones can be replied later. Getting daily chores of making sure we have the right number of engineers come in and re distributing their work in case of absenteeism among other engineers. Making roster's and – more... also checking the % productivity of engineers for the previous day.

Check for any schedules/meetings and prioritize the jobs to be done accordingly.

Meeting with the co-workers for any update/changes to be shared and also appreciating them when the task/job is done which increases productivity.

Hardest part of the job is taking the ultimate decision of relieving the employees from their jobs based on performance or company policies.

The most enjoyable part of the job is taking time to catch up with the team and have some humor with them to avoid stress. – less
i love my job
Sr. Customer care officer (Former Employee), indiaApril 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Before turning on your computer, i use to make a list of the things i must finish by the end of the day, and the things i would like to do by the end of the day.Seriously, the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident – more... person. – less
One of the leading BPO giants in India
Team Leader - Service Delivery Operations (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRApril 14, 2014
Convergys is a leading provider of customer management solutions for companies across the country and around the world. For more than 30 years, we’ve worked closely with some of the most notable companies in the world, creating innovative ways to enhance the relationships they have with their customers. The incredible success we’ve had is thanks to – more... the nearly 76,000 employees that use the training they’ve received here to manage billions of customer interactions every year – less
Overall Great place to Work With ..
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 29, 2014
Associated to the organization for more than a decade now, However still go to work as its a new day. So much learning involved in day to day environment.

Overall Great place to Work With ..
Very Cultured and Employee Centric Organization
Team Leader - Operations (Former Employee), GurgaonMarch 26, 2014
Excellent place to work with good infrastructure, hygienic, respect for individuals.
Team Leader (Spanish)
Team Leader (Spanish) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: recognition
My day starts with a pre-shift team huddle where we share updates and best practices. Later I assign the schedule (target) for the team. I also perform some quality checks on the work done by the team. I also do multiple analysis of the data to prepare the report for the day. At the end of the day I send the reports to the client.

The data analysis – more... has helped me a lot to improve the knowledge of MS-Excel. Moreover, talking to clients, doing the calibration with them gives me has helped bridge the knowledge gap (if any) between the clients and team.

Work environment has always been good here as the management and peer work together to make sure that we do our job accurately and also learn about the future steps. – less
Fun working
System Administrator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 19, 2014
Cons: long hours of work - any shift
a long day at work
no fix timing
good co workers
any shift changing very often
co operation from collegues
Good place to work overall
SME Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: funamo activities every week
Cons: transport delays
Learned how to handle pressure. Learned MS advanced excel during Free Time.
Productive and learning environment
Currently working as a Tech Support Officer (Current Employee), Sohna RoadFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: salary transfer, transport, management.
Cons: far away from home, have to spend 5 hours in cab
Got to learn many things from Convergys . Transport management is very good. Get salaries on time fixed on 1st of every month.
PRODUCTIVE, FRIENDLY WORKPLACE
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: good and hygienic canteen, play area for employees to relax.
Cons: night shifts
I LEARNT MANY THINKS IN MY WORK PLACE. I WENT THROUGH AMERICAN ACCENT TRAINING, WHICH WAS VERY INTERESTING AND PRODUCTIVE FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AS WELL.
na
Sr.CCO (Current Employee), Pune, MHJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
quite good
i learned cust service
good
co worker were helping
teleperformance