Convergys India Employee Reviews

Productive and pleasant work environment
Associate programmer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 9, 2016
It is one of the cmmi level5 company. I felt proud to work in it for 8months. It is my first company i learnt how to work in a team, support to the client softwares.
productive
Sr.Escalation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 8, 2016
day at work is always productive in convergys, learned excellent tips about windows operating systems troubleshooting.
It was awesome working with my last company
Customer Care & Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 6, 2016
I learned a lot from my team members and my managers. I enjoyed working with my last company. I learned how to handle the team and grap the leadership qualities. I have always positive attitude towards my work and I am very serious about my work.
Convergys - "School Of Learning"
technical support engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 24, 2015
I have enjoyed working here due to the amount of knowledge I have received from my current position. It will surely help me in my future endeavors and I feel confident about myself."
Exhausting and learning
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRNovember 25, 2015
You will surely learn and improve your communication

Growth in terms of your designation based on your performance.

Decent colleague circle.
Pros
They pay you for over time. Also good incentives
Cons
Back to back calls.(Thats woth all the bpo's)
CONVERGYS
B-TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HROctober 23, 2015
THIS COMPANY IS REALLY GOOD. MANAGEMENT IS REALLY VERY GOOD AND HELPFUL. NEW CHALLENGE EVERY DAY. GOOD COMPANY TO START AND WORK.
Good Compensation, not so great management
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2015
I joined this company as a fresher and was initially thrilled to work there. Learnt a lot. However, there is serious concern regarding nepotistic promotions and they require you to work like a horse, sometimes 18 hours, straight.
skills
CCO and promoted as Senior CCO (Former Employee) –  GurgaonSeptember 8, 2015
Wonderful to work with the company. It's a very good platform to start your career. You can apply through consultancies or directly visit the premises.
Pros
free cab facility
Very Productive and Fun place to work at
As Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 7, 2015
A good learning organization which keeps looking for improvement for itself and its people as well. A very nice place to build a career.
Convergys is a world-class customer management firm.
Senior Customer Care Officer (Current Employee) –  PuneSeptember 2, 2015
Convergys is a world-class customer management firm.
Our management do not have restriction as per our designation.
The work environment was nice, everyone got along and did their part and more. The company had great people.
The most enjoyable part can be the co-workers and the environment
easy work, nice salary
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJune 25, 2015
work is easy and you will get nice salary however due to long shifts you would be left with no time for social life. Also, no job security there.
Pros
Nice salary, easy work
Cons
Long shifts, No Job Security
Great place to learn and make a professional out of you
ANALYST (WORK FORCE MANGEMENT) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRApril 6, 2015
Convergys was a great organisation and anybody who is open yo learninng should work there atleast once. you just need to be watching and observing and slowly you adapt
well mannered
customer service (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRApril 3, 2015
it was amazing working there in such a beautiful process.
used a to get a good chance to use my personal skills like politeness,well mannered and communication.
productive and fun workplace with billiard and table tennis tables.
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLMarch 18, 2015
I learned about customer service here. My senior and co workers all were very helpful and nice. The most enjoyable part of this job was to solve the customers issue in the best possible manner.
Pros
free tea/coffee (daily refreshments)
Cons
long hours sometimes.
Assistant Recruiter (Employee Referrals) (Current Employee) –  gurgaonOctober 9, 2014
Good learning environment and fun place to work at.
Overall working experience so far is good.
Productive and Fun work Place with Xbox Room and Pool and Table Tennis Table
Research Engineer (Level (Current Employee) –  GurgaonSeptember 4, 2014
Working in Convergys for Microsoft Process was lot of fun.We had a huge Xbox room since we were working for the Microsoft Process, In addition to that work was fun because of the nature of work.There was never a dull moment, there was so much to learn everyday.
Review for convergys
SR. CSE/ SME/Process Improvements (Former Employee) –  Thane MumbaiAugust 12, 2014
I had a wonderful experience with them the only reason to leave them was because of my failing health after working at nights so had to leave them
Pros
pick up and drop facility
Cons
shift changes everyday
Productive and fun place which offered lots of incentives
PROCESS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaJuly 3, 2014
Handling clients for Citibank
Banking operations such as Balance transfers, Credit protection etc.
Excellent Management
Team of 10
Selling credit protection
Setting and acheiving sales target for yourself and winning the 'Direct measures of Quality Award'
Pros
banking client, mnc
Cons
night shifts
productive and learning workplace
Sr. Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJune 26, 2014
 Handling an Inbound semi-tech Voice– Citibank E-Services.

 Develop strong Team spirit in the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values.
 Embody the spirit of excellence through team building, able leadership and sound man-management skills.
 Reporting to the Manager – Operations, responsible for achieving the team and contributing towards the site target.
 Conducting up-trainings for the agents to make sure that they have the updated information.
 Preparing and managing different reports to keep a check on the team’s / site’s performance.
 Handling 2 Teams, comprising of 43 associates.
 Coaching team members on their performance on a regular basis. Writing and delivering bi-annual performance appraisals.
 Mentor Team Leaders – Guide new TLs onboard by observing and coaching. Responsible for their team’s performance and ensuring mentee TLs come up the learning curve at the earliest.
 Participate in Daily Client Call, discussing Metrics That Matter for the previous day and Month To Date basis. Also, represent the LOB on various calibration calls with the client.
 Support and Mentor Team Leaders and assist Operations Manager.
 Imparting Training to the New Recruits in the process.
 Effectively monitor team to pro-actively identify potential problems and ensures appropriate parties are engaged through to resolution.
 Strengthen relationships within the supporting business units to help resolve issues related to team members, e.g., Human Resources, WFM, Quality, etc.
 Analysing the reports sent by the
  more... clients to identify trends and develop strategies for my team and queue accordingly.
 To ensure growth of the businesses unit in terms of revenue and profitability, interact with the customer & provide exceptional customer service.
 Monitoring calls to identify the area of opportunity for the CCOs and giving them feedback to help them perform better.
 Develop ways to obtain maximum availability for the queue, which in turn increases the profitability for the process.
working atmosphere is very good
Senior Customer Care Officer (Current Employee) –  ThaneJune 23, 2014
It one of the best company to work for.Co workers are very helpful.
I have learner soft skill over here which has help me to grow in my life.The most important thing is that people are very down to earth.
Pros
pick up n drop
Cons
na