Concorde Group Employee Reviews

Prima bedrijf
Project- en Content Manager & Copywriter (Current Employee) –  AmstelveenMay 23, 2017
In maart 2016 ben ik gevraagd om als Project- en Content Manager en copywriter bij Concorde Group te komen werken, op de marketingafdeling. Leuk, gezellig bedrijf met lieve collega's.
Helaas is het bedrijf aan het veranderen door de overname van een investeringsmaatschappij. waardoor ook mijn functie komt te vervallen. Toch kijk ik al bij al erg positief terug op mijn periode bij Concorde!
Pros
Veel vrijheid en goed verzorgde lunches
Cons
Weinig kennis en deskundigheid in het bedrijf
Learning & Fun place to work
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Museum Road, BangaloreMarch 13, 2017
When we have work we had worked at the same time when we had fun we enjoyed to core...i loved working in this company...you can learn so many new things & you are always been appreciated for your hard work....
Agency promised me work but only found me six days work in 5 months.
Labourer / agency worker (Former Employee) –  CornwallFebruary 16, 2017
Agency sent me and another labourer for two weeks work on site which turned out to be one days work. The agency blamed it on poor communication from the site management, I turned up on the second day at site to be told that I wasnt needed, wasn't happy. The agency promised to find me more work but I didnt here back from them for a month. Overall I only got 6 days work from the agency in five months and gave up on them. I was a good worker and got good reports from the sites I did work. Money is poor and communication from the agency is too.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Low wages, lack of work.
customer support engineer
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2017
os configuration, outlook configuration and trouble shooting, handling file server and backup server. printer installation and trouble shooting. user password reset and giving file server access to users using active directory
warehouse supervisor
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LutterworthJanuary 13, 2017
typical day is was hard started at 5.30 , work out staff split between cabinet and upholstery. depending in which area I was running collect the inbound vehicle documents from the clerks and allocate work to my staff.
Pros
not a lot
Cons
late hours on lates
Ours is construction industry.
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  KANovember 23, 2014
At present we are having nearly 9 projects in different locations at bangalore.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
As such there is no question of staying late.
no fun
Accountant (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 12, 2014
The company was good but only one thing pay is very less. and i want to learn more about accounts but here it,s not possible for me bcz they giving same works from last year i want to learn more.co- worker r k.i want to learn more about tax.
Fun Place to work, long hours
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 9, 2013
Typical day was unpredictable! Everyday was completely different than the next. I learned about time management. Co-workers were extraordinary. Hardest part was the long hours. The most enjoyable part was being with a great team.
Pros
free lunches