Concentrix Employee Reviews

Worklife balance
Deputy Manager, Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 24, 2017
Personally i feel you this company provides you a very good platform where you can manage your work life balance. But still i believe, learning is very minimal.
Good
Sr. Practitioner (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 24, 2017
Job and work culture was good according to code and conduct of company.

There are a lot of bank services attached with concentrix and good platform for learning related to banking product, I was very excited on company policy.
Workplace with good work life balance
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 23, 2017
Organisation needs to be more employee friendly. Grooming and career pathing of existing employees not done as per expectations.
Positives include approachable senior leadership and a good work life balance and work flexibility.
I believe that my excellent communication, interpersonal skills combined with flexible and detail oriented attitude have developed strong leadership,
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  PuneJuly 20, 2017
Concentrix is a great company. The work culture is very nice many things to learn from team member. The management is quite supportive. My job profile is challenging as I deal with IT analyst but everyday I learn new things which is making me more perfect in my job profile. I enjoy my work full hardest. Thankyou
Pros
Cons
9.5hrs
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 20, 2017
A nice organization to be associated with. The Management is pretty friendly and helpful. The Company maintains professional work culture and is currently expanding in most of the domains.
Pros
Management Team, Colleagues
Cons
Policies, Salary
It was a friendly envirinmental work place.
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) –  At Bangalore, Millenium towers, Brooksfield.July 20, 2017
It was a friendly envirinmental work place. I've leaned a lot in this company and even showed my capability. The team was super in the work floor. Would like to have the same theme in my next work place
Average
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 18, 2017
Should get good salary growth opportunity It was good working overall Nothing more to mention not worked for long periods should bring up new policy Good
happy and satisfied.
Crm Practioner (Former Employee) –  Pune yerwadaJuly 18, 2017
This Industry is for extra income but if we need extra money u have to Do Smart work like achieve all parameters productivity,quality and good feedback from client and uplines .company is good no issue at all But I want to switch because looking for better career and opportunities. Thanks.
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 18, 2017
Concentrix is a great place to work. Managements is always very transparent . Healthy work environment. Treats employees as an integral part of the organisation.. As i am in utility process it is non predictable at the same time very dynamic as you do not know what is coming next, Very challenging and exciting .
Pros
Cons
Na
Fun work place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 17, 2017
First of all the company is very good, I enjoyed my work with my colleges and all my TL's and manager were very supportive in every manner. I really thank the company for being very supportive, giving me such a platform to prove myself and for teaching me alot if new things as well.... My work was to take inbound calls in which I was mapped for taking English and Hindi language, what ever the query of the customer regarding policies are answered by us...Thank you.
Pros
Fun work place
Cons
Maximum hours
Good work Environment
Executive (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 16, 2017
Good but not satisfied with the job No progress people have no progressive nature to grow in the company and company is also not helping employees to grow
Pros
Two days week off
Cons
Not supporting people
Good
Assistant Manager - Finance (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 16, 2017
I have spent almost 12 years in this company. This is my first job and I truly loved it in terms of work culture, environment and growth.

All over a very good experience but in terms of salary, it is not good in paying old employees according to the caliber.
Pros
Environment, Safety and security, work colture, job security
Cons
Na
fun as well as learning zone
Associate (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 16, 2017
I have gained enormous knowledge about corporate world
it's working environment is fabulous
Management is good
Good infrastructure and cleanliness is very much adhered
Friendly nature and supportive managements
but long hours working and rotational shifts
Pros
cab facilities and free beverages
It's fun work place
Process Associate , banking insurance (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 15, 2017
Salary is very less an no proper hike, environment is very friendly and helpful. Job security is an advantage in this Company, Rules and regulations are maintained properly...
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
We use to stretch an work and we get overtime amount but it's very less.
It was a very good place to work over all
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 14, 2017
All in all i would recommend every fresher who hopes to have a good future in the BPO sector and wants a work place with job security and plenty of growth opportunity.
Pros
Very good work environment and was enjoyable
Cons
Poor lak of communication between team leader and advisor
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2017
Job in Concenix is very hard. We use to do the calls around 120 in a day. Customer escalation is tough to handly over the email and also over the call. Management is supportive in Cocentrix
Good
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 13, 2017
I have learnt lot of things from concentrix. And it's a good company. We work 24/7 in concentrix daksh. It's a good company for fresher as well as experience.
Pros
Amazon
Cons
9.5 hours
good
customer care advisor (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 12, 2017
good to work with, culture is very good, coffee, tea, dinner, everything, supporting stuffs are good, environment is very friendly, gained more knowledge of bpo sectors
Pros
good environment
Great Place to Work for beginners and healthy environment
Sr. Administrative Assistant. (Current Employee) –  DelhiJuly 11, 2017
Great Atmosphere you never clock watch and rarely do days drag on. It is a young fun environment. You can make a lot of money if you are willing to work for it. Would recommend to anyone. The company has a great mission to help people get jobs.
Pros
healthy Food, Fun Atmosphere
Cons
Hours can be long, but it is a great place to work.
Good
CRM Operation (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 10, 2017
I loved to work here because this company has taught me lots of lesson.company is very good. there many types of to learned just like speaking capacity improved to the customer. Their management very well. Their workplace environment is very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.