Collabera Employee Reviews

Never join this company
PMO Project Manager (Former Employee) –  PuneFebruary 11, 2018
People from HR are not serious and doing donkey work.

If u resigned then forgot about ur fnf it is not getting process even in 4 months also.

Management people are not serious they never respond to escalation emails.

I dont know how big companies like Amdocs, other bands are allowing such stupid contractor company to work with them.
Work environment awesome, We really enjoyed.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
They provide quality services. No complaints.
Salary always on time.
They are always responsive.
Managers are good.
No work pressure.
Fun environment.
January 25, 2018

It's great to hear you're enjoying your role as a software engineer! Collabera believes in working as a team to meet set targets, and your efforts are very much appreciated!

Good place to learn and grow
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  vadodara, Gujrat, IndiaJanuary 10, 2018
Good place to learn and grow, it has given me skills, management skills, time management, negotiation, corporate culture.
great place to work hard and play hard
January 25, 2018

Thank you for sharing! We hope your experience was rewarding and educational, and perhaps our paths will cross again in the future.

very lively and colaberative environment having fun loving people at work
Technical- Recruiter (Former Employee) –  India VadodaraJanuary 9, 2018
I am and i will definetely recommend collabera Inc. to build a great future and carrier. Collbera is a best company when i was working it was the best time of my life they are provide good insentives and for good work every year this company through an award function and who ever employee deserves for an award for their great work they will achive their awards and many more.
like to work in collabera technologies
L2-Remote Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2017
studied and enjoyed working for collabera it solutions,management is outstanding .gained knowledge and personality.highly supporting team members and hr department.
December 19, 2017

Your glowing words for Collabera are much appreciated! We love to hear stories just like yours and appreciate the feedback to continue supporting departments. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Awesome
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratNovember 21, 2017
Love Working here.
Improved Comm Skills
Work culture is awesome
Competitive
The toughest part was to adjust with Night shift, but it became easier.
The best part is the team.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Night Shift
November 28, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! It's encouraging to know our team in Vadodara is doing such great things and truly enjoying their work experiences.

Good Company to work with
Senior Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 17, 2017
A good company to work with.
Nice Salary and benefits.
Good work-life balance.
Not much coordination between HR SPOC and Management if you're deployed at a clients location.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Management coordination
November 28, 2017

We appreciate this feedback! It sounds like you're enjoying your daily responsibilities and work environment in Karnataka. Should any other points come up you'd like to discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!

Awesome place to work
Identity Access Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis.
November 28, 2017

We'll make sure we keep it up in Mumbai! Thank you for the kind words and positive vibes - we wish you continued success!

Productive and Fun workplace
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara Atlardra, GujaratNovember 12, 2017
Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.
November 28, 2017

We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!

Productive and fun workplace
Operations HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratNovember 6, 2017
Over all it was really great and fun to work with Collabera. It gives a platform to and flexibility with freedom to work on your own and chance to utilize your skills to the best for your growth and development along with learning new aspects and challenges come across.
Pros
Flexibility to work
Cons
Long Hours and Night Shift
November 28, 2017

It sounds like you're truly enjoying every bit of your experience working with us! This is great to hear, and we encourage you to keep up the good work!

Collabera review
Individual contributor (QA) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 3, 2017
Good company to start your career and learn a variety of technologies and domain expertise.
Huge onsite opportunity and a wide range of verticals to work on.
November 28, 2017

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for working with us -- please keep us in mind in the future!

Collabera
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BengaluruOctober 24, 2017
I was a employee of Collabera, Bangalore and my client is Goldman Sachs.Work and salary environment is so good .Management is very good.HR department was very responsive and helpful.
Pros
salary
Cons
no cons
November 14, 2017

It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your role as a Senior Financial Analyst! We hope the skills you've learned stay close on your next adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Great Place
Great Team work environment
Workplace culture is good
Team activities are good
October 23, 2017

Your review truly makes us smile - you've mentioned the core points and values Collabera holds near and dear. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance
Sr. Technical Recruiter/Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratOctober 10, 2017
Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.
Cons
long working hours and
October 23, 2017

We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!

Sales
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2017
Collabera was my first Job started in 2014 post my masters and had great experience into sales and setting up new clients for the organization and generating monthly revenue for the company based on the Demand VS Supply of the clients.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long Hours
October 23, 2017

We're flattered to hear how much Collabera has helped you build your career right after graduation - this is wonderful! We wish you the best of luck.

Nice place to work for short term and be in the heart of bangalore
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 6, 2017
Management is next to god ,not reachable and no answer . Can explore other technologies staying in office . There are tons of books in library which can be used for good.
Pros
No timeline
Cons
No decipline
October 23, 2017

It's wonderful to hear how you're enjoying available resources at the office - keep exploring! Thanks for sharing this, and if you'd like to further discuss your concerns, please feel free to email us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

good place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 27, 2017
Got chance to work, which gave me good technical & leadership skills. learnt a lot about technology, process, people management.
given good chance to make me grow
Very friendly place to work
Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaAugust 29, 2017
The best company I worked for. Management is quite supportive and cares for the employees. The work environment is very friendly. Even the managers help you to deliver the projects.
good company to work for
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 23, 2017
Good management
Nice work culture
night shift was the hardest part of the job.
Work hard and playing hard was the most enjoyable part of this job.
learned many things in the areas of Recruiting, market research Etc
Pros
good environment
Cons
no Career growth
Fun working
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 22, 2017
My tenure in collabera till now has been really great. Its a great place to work in terms of upgrading your interpersonal skills and communication skills.