Collabera Employee Reviews

Love Working here.
Improved Comm Skills
Work culture is awesome
Competitive
The toughest part was to adjust with Night shift, but it became easier.
The best part is the team.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Night Shift
Awesome place to work
Identity Access Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis.
Productive and Fun workplace
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara Atlardra, GujaratNovember 12, 2017
Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.
Productive and fun workplace
Operations HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratNovember 6, 2017
Over all it was really great and fun to work with Collabera. It gives a platform to and flexibility with freedom to work on your own and chance to utilize your skills to the best for your growth and development along with learning new aspects and challenges come across.
Pros
Flexibility to work
Cons
Long Hours and Night Shift
Collabera review
Individual contributor (QA) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 3, 2017
Good company to start your career and learn a variety of technologies and domain expertise.
Huge onsite opportunity and a wide range of verticals to work on.
Collabera
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BengaluruOctober 24, 2017
I was a employee of Collabera, Bangalore and my client is Goldman Sachs.Work and salary environment is so good .Management is very good.HR department was very responsive and helpful.
Pros
salary
Cons
no cons
November 14, 2017

It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your role as a Senior Financial Analyst! We hope the skills you've learned stay close on your next adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Great Place
Great Team work environment
Workplace culture is good
Team activities are good
October 23, 2017

Your review truly makes us smile - you've mentioned the core points and values Collabera holds near and dear. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance
Sr. Technical Recruiter/Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratOctober 10, 2017
Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.
Cons
long working hours and
October 23, 2017

We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!

Sales
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2017
Collabera was my first Job started in 2014 post my masters and had great experience into sales and setting up new clients for the organization and generating monthly revenue for the company based on the Demand VS Supply of the clients.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long Hours
October 23, 2017

We're flattered to hear how much Collabera has helped you build your career right after graduation - this is wonderful! We wish you the best of luck.

Nice place to work for short term and be in the heart of bangalore
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 6, 2017
Management is next to god ,not reachable and no answer . Can explore other technologies staying in office . There are tons of books in library which can be used for good.
Pros
No timeline
Cons
No decipline
October 23, 2017

It's wonderful to hear how you're enjoying available resources at the office - keep exploring! Thanks for sharing this, and if you'd like to further discuss your concerns, please feel free to email us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

good place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 27, 2017
Got chance to work, which gave me good technical & leadership skills. learnt a lot about technology, process, people management.
given good chance to make me grow
Very friendly place to work
Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaAugust 29, 2017
The best company I worked for. Management is quite supportive and cares for the employees. The work environment is very friendly. Even the managers help you to deliver the projects.
good company to work for
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 23, 2017
Good management
Nice work culture
night shift was the hardest part of the job.
Work hard and playing hard was the most enjoyable part of this job.
learned many things in the areas of Recruiting, market research Etc
Pros
good environment
Cons
no Career growth
Fun working
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 22, 2017
My tenure in collabera till now has been really great. Its a great place to work in terms of upgrading your interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Good to work here and enjoyed working.
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 21, 2017
Work for one of the client of collabera technologies. Was good to work here but no increment and response. Spend 2.5 yrs here but no increment and there was no correct information regarding this.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 19, 2017
Collabera is a big name, company branding, incentives work culture, employee benefits are very excellent. Good company to grow yourself for a longer run.
Active, participating and fast paced
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 16, 2017
Clear presentation of targets.
Good communication.
Ensuring proper handling of resolutions/queries, team work by active and sequential communication.
Teamwork
Daily target biased work.
Teamwork and relationship establishment.
Pros
Budgetary lunches/dinner
Cons
Dynamic targets
Very bad company and worst work culture to work with.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 10, 2017
For freshers it is food but after being tenured it's not a good company to work with. Freshers can get very good experience working with Collabera. Good exposure to industry.
Pros
Good events are organized periodically
Cons
Long hours working, no appreciation or credited given for extra ordinary work.
great place to work
Senior Associate Accounts Payable/Expense (Former Employee) –  GujaratAugust 8, 2017
I have experienced wonderful workplace.
Management is very good.
Best place to work.
Motivate employees for working hard.
Never overburden with work.
Productive company aligns with values
Senior Executive Employee Relations (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 2, 2017
Productive company aligns with values. Awesome work culture and good incentive structure. Enjoyed a lot learning new processes and gives deep knowledge about business strategies.ideas are welcomed.