Collabera Employee Reviews

i do not recommend
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  GujaratMay 27, 2017
Collabera is just a brand with no work culture. Makes you work like a Machine no matter if you are a fresher or experienced employee.
overtime and weekend is totally free of cost,
It was all together a different experience in collabera.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 23, 2017
It was all together a different experience in collabera. I used to work for us process night shift. work environment was very good. people there were very supportive.
Pros
na
Fun Workplace and good management
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 16, 2017
I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 2 years)

Pros

Better visibility as it is a mid size organisation

Excellent motivating environment with lot of opportunities

Cons

Difficult to maintain work life balance
Fast paced environment with a safe ambience
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 9, 2017
Excellent workplace place with a healthy and competitive environment. Promotes great values and work ethics.Comes with a transparent policy with equality to each one for growth.
Pros
Great events
Cons
Pressure of Targets
Great, competitive environment, fun
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 8, 2017
Working with Collabera has always been a fun and challenging as well. The environment is dynamic and this is really a worth company to start you career with.
Thanksless management
Sr. IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  BengaluruMay 2, 2017
Thankless management, they provided contractual jobs, which are not managed appropriately. Most of the companies they have you recruited are just hire and fire companies. Once the contract is over their is no guarantee to place you again anywhere and you will not be paid while on bench.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stressfull hire and fire system, management lacks communication and purpose.
May 10, 2017

We're glad you found strong compensation through your opportunity with us! While there is no guarantee of a fresh opportunity after a contract ends, we do have many positions available, with more opening every day! Keep an eye on our job listings and stay in touch with us regularly to make the most of the opportunities we offer. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

They stretch a lot but good!
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2017
The company is good but management is strange and the process is really not up to the mark. I didn't feel good there. Struggle !!
You are eing analysed there based on calls that you make and the way you churn the numbers.
May 10, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism! We're interested to hear more about your experience, and how we could have made you feel more comfortable. Would you be willing to share more with us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com? We'd be very grateful!

Good
SAP Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2017
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn .

Projects are little less. No work from home option.
Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
May 10, 2017

We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!

A place where you can earn money
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratApril 24, 2017
It was a good experience overall as I had a good mentor which was onsite in California. India operations is a decent place to work for. Esp. in Vadodara.
May 10, 2017

A great mentor can make a huge difference in your career -- we're glad ours was able to deliver what you needed! Thanks for your feedback -- please think of us again when you're ready for your next opportunity!

It's Awesome.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat, IndiaApril 17, 2017
It was just like working in a company like Google. This is enough to describe everything I guess. Most of the days were enjoyable. I learnt many things i described in my resume. Management was efficient working in diversed culture.
Pros
Family insurance, Free tours, High compensation
Cons
Nothing.
May 8, 2017

We're happy to hear your time spent working with us in Vadodara was fulfilling! We wish you the best of luck on your next endeavor.

Good workplace for a fresher
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  vadodaraApril 17, 2017
Its a good work place for a fresher to start with as a technical recruiter.great working environment with incentives. Prior training is given before the deployment of a resource in a team.
Cons
Night Shift
May 8, 2017

We strongly believe in properly training our employees, and your review enforces the benefits! We're glad to hear you found available resources helpful during your time spent with Collabera.

Amazing place to work at
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratApril 16, 2017
Rated as one of the best staffing companies to work for, the environment is extremely competitive to work in. The right place to start your career into staffing.
May 8, 2017

What a nice comment you've left - thanks for that! Your kind words for Collabera is motivating for those up and coming in their careers. Thanks for being a team player!

Recruitment
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 15, 2017
Good learning platform to understand more of Recruitment. Its a growing industry and has a fast paced environment. Managed a Enterprise Team and handles successful accounts and made a good revenue to the company.
Great Place
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 15, 2017
It is a great place who want to learn new technologies.
Work-life balance is not that great. Lot of onsite opportunities provided by the Organisation.
May 8, 2017

We appreciate your insight on your experience at the Bangalore location. We love hearing you've been taking advantage of new opportunities with us! Encouraging employee growth is a big win for us. We wish you the best of luck in your career!

improving my skills
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  White Field, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
I was deployed in client location to work directly with client. I have improved my technical skills and how to deal with the clients in case of any issues/escalations.
May 8, 2017

It sounds like you've been making great progress in your role at Collabera! Keep up the good work, and we wish you continued success!

Excellent place to work, great people and a good experience.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMarch 29, 2017
Collabera is fun place to work.
I got to learn a lot new working with collabera, day by day learned many new things.
Collegues are really helpful and they try their best to teach you new things.
productive
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 27, 2017
I am working at Client location JP Morgan, Hyderabad on the Payroll of Collabera Technologies.

They have technical issues with leave system. There is not much communication after you join the organization. Other consulting firms atleast provide last month once project gets completed excluding project allowance. Once project gets completed, FFS is initiated and still they promise to redeploy without any salary.

This policy really does not work for employees in Mid age who are married and have kids. Please be aware of this thing. Otherwise, it is Ok.
Pros
Salary, Work Life balance
Cons
Bad HR policies mostly in favour of Employer
Nice package but no security
Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 24, 2017
Since collabera is india's biggest consultancy it provides its engineer to other products and services companies. Package is good but job security is not there. Any time the client company can close your position. Also the HR and admin teams take there time to respond to your queries and questions. Though sometimes they are quite prompt also.
Great place to work. Fantastic work Matrix.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMarch 20, 2017
Great place to work. Fantastic work Matrix.
Best compensation plan for desrving individuals.
Feels like family while working at Collabera.
The culture of this business requires nightshifts.
Productive and Fun Place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 16, 2017
Productive workplace
Fun Place
Good Management and supportive colleagues
Good place to showcase talent
Good performance is awarded and recognized
Work environment is very healthy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.