Collabera Employee Reviews

Good Company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 18, 2017
It is good company for employees.
Management is good.
Workplace culture is good. ( I have deployed to various companies on Behalf of this company. So i don't know much about permanent employees of the company)
Pros
Good salary
Cons
bad for some times for tacking leaves for contractual employees
Best places to Work as a Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VadodaraJuly 12, 2017
You work on anything and everything, with no holds barred
Crystal Clear policies
Management has 1000 employees to work with, but each employee is treated properly
The shift hours may be extended, which will include Saturday working (but you get paid with good incentives for that)
Pros
High voltage environment, caring management, lucrative incentives. value performers
Na
Manager (Former Employee) –  VadodaraJuly 11, 2017
It was excellent experience to get exposure in each and every area of staffing business from finding leads to getting receivable. Nowadays, Its good to get experience fro freshers.
Pros
Learning
Best consultancy
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 27, 2017
Job work and life balance is good. We will have nice time to spend with family
No salary hikes
Management wont respond to our personal concerns
Dont have job security means when ever the client will remove from employment, this company also will releive you.
Best company to work with
Team Lead Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 19, 2017
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not Good to work with
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 15, 2017
Nothing's good with Collabera. No annual salary hikes. HRs do not respond to mails or calls. They are bothred about the employees located at their client location
Very good company to work with
Employee Relations Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat, IndiaJune 1, 2017
Client communication, Resolving client queries, Ms Office, Outlook, written and verbal communication, Database management, Excel, Strong attention to detail, incoming calls, outgoing calls, monthly calls, sending birthday goodies and so on.
Pros
Free lunches quaterly
Too much work load
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 30, 2017
They have too much of work load where you find it difficult to manage the work life balance.
It has good incentive plans but you will have to work hard enough to attain it.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodra, GujaratMay 28, 2017
Long working hours
Good palce to start up the career
Managment is OK
Best work culture in Vadodra locationN
I did not felt any hardpart in my experience
Pros
good incentives
i do not recommend
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  GujaratMay 27, 2017
Collabera is just a brand with no work culture. Makes you work like a Machine no matter if you are a fresher or experienced employee.
overtime and weekend is totally free of cost,
It was all together a different experience in collabera.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 23, 2017
It was all together a different experience in collabera. I used to work for us process night shift. work environment was very good. people there were very supportive.
Pros
na
Fun Workplace and good management
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 16, 2017
I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than 2 years)

Pros

Better visibility as it is a mid size organisation

Excellent motivating environment with lot of opportunities

Cons

Difficult to maintain work life balance
Fast paced environment with a safe ambience
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 9, 2017
Excellent workplace place with a healthy and competitive environment. Promotes great values and work ethics.Comes with a transparent policy with equality to each one for growth.
Pros
Great events
Cons
Pressure of Targets
June 1, 2017

We wouldn't have said it better ourselves - besides promoting positive values and work ethics, we respect them, and we're glad you appreciate this effort that makes Collabera such a great company! Thank you!

Great, competitive environment, fun
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMay 8, 2017
Working with Collabera has always been a fun and challenging as well. The environment is dynamic and this is really a worth company to start you career with.
June 1, 2017

Your review is so motivating - especially for those just getting started in recruitment! Thank you for sharing this with us, and we're happy to have you on board!

Thanksless management
Sr. IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  BengaluruMay 2, 2017
Thankless management, they provided contractual jobs, which are not managed appropriately. Most of the companies they have you recruited are just hire and fire companies. Once the contract is over their is no guarantee to place you again anywhere and you will not be paid while on bench.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stressfull hire and fire system, management lacks communication and purpose.
May 10, 2017

We're glad you found strong compensation through your opportunity with us! While there is no guarantee of a fresh opportunity after a contract ends, we do have many positions available, with more opening every day! Keep an eye on our job listings and stay in touch with us regularly to make the most of the opportunities we offer. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

They stretch a lot but good!
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2017
The company is good but management is strange and the process is really not up to the mark. I didn't feel good there. Struggle !!
You are eing analysed there based on calls that you make and the way you churn the numbers.
May 10, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism! We're interested to hear more about your experience, and how we could have made you feel more comfortable. Would you be willing to share more with us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com? We'd be very grateful!

Good
SAP Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 28, 2017
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn .

Projects are little less. No work from home option.
Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
May 10, 2017

We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!

A place where you can earn money
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratApril 24, 2017
It was a good experience overall as I had a good mentor which was onsite in California. India operations is a decent place to work for. Esp. in Vadodara.
May 10, 2017

A great mentor can make a huge difference in your career -- we're glad ours was able to deliver what you needed! Thanks for your feedback -- please think of us again when you're ready for your next opportunity!

It's Awesome.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat, IndiaApril 17, 2017
It was just like working in a company like Google. This is enough to describe everything I guess. Most of the days were enjoyable. I learnt many things i described in my resume. Management was efficient working in diversed culture.
Pros
Family insurance, Free tours, High compensation
Cons
Nothing.
May 8, 2017

We're happy to hear your time spent working with us in Vadodara was fulfilling! We wish you the best of luck on your next endeavor.

Good workplace for a fresher
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  vadodaraApril 17, 2017
Its a good work place for a fresher to start with as a technical recruiter.great working environment with incentives. Prior training is given before the deployment of a resource in a team.
Cons
Night Shift
May 8, 2017

We strongly believe in properly training our employees, and your review enforces the benefits! We're glad to hear you found available resources helpful during your time spent with Collabera.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.