Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Great workspace
information technology (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJanuary 15, 2018
Good environment to work and explore our skill sets. Enabling associates to excel theirselves. I enjoyed each and every tip of my job life. In my initial stage, I struggled to learn mainframe system as I didn’t have prior experience in Mainframe system. Later, I overcame my hurdles and reached my capacity level which I can handle any situation in mainframe single handily.
Pros
Great workspace
Cons
Salary is very less for freshers
Lack of Onsite Opportunites, Lack of Promotions
Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 14, 2018
Lack of Onsite Opportunities - Need to wait for more than 4 yrs for Onsite, Lack of Promotions -, Lack of Work-Life balance, Lack of re-skilling Technology
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 14, 2018
Good place to work, able to enhance carrier. Can able to balance both personal and professional life. Easy to finish external certifications and good managemnt.
Based on the project and technology work life can be managed
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
I have been working in cognizant from 6 years.The project currently I work when I have joined I was not that competent to work on SCOM.. however the infra and technology what we have now had give great exposure to work on the technology
Its alright
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 12, 2018
It is alright but it is not a job where growth is guaranteed. Although, job security is given as long as your work is efficient. The team is decent and helpful and can be reliable.
Perfect fit for work culture
Drug safety associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
.It is a good place to work with work life balance. The perks and remuneration is in line with the market. Has good career prospects with lateral movement options.
Great
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 12, 2018
Great company to start your career.
Better opportunity for new comers.
Job security, Salary hike is more than other competitor.
good work life balance and parties.
Vibrant, Self-driven & Innovative Project Coordinator
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 12, 2018
Self-motivated, innovative and goal-oriented management professional specialized in Forecast management, Resource budgeting & allocation, Change management, Vendor management & PMO activities. Dedicated team player skilled at mediation and conflict resolution
Great working environment and lots of learning opportunities
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2018
An awesome place to work and learn. Very adjustable and flexible working environment with helping employee strength. The organisation module is very employee supportive and provide lots of learning opportunities.
Good job culture , Management and security and asvancement
Process Executive (BPS) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 11, 2018
Good working enviornment , friendly management , good trainers and mentors , good facilitys and benefits offered , on weekends CSR activities offered by company as stress buster .
Pros
Good friendly working enviornment, work life balance, growth and benefits offered
Good work Culture
Associate - Projects (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 11, 2018
As a team leader I found the company to concentrate on work mostly. Clients are god to it. Believe on delivering a good quality work with the given timeline. Over all it was a good experience.
Uninspiring work place
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 10, 2018
Deliverables to client are the most important thing at work. Learning and career growth are not a priority here. Work becomes monotonous and work environment is uninspiring. Since teams are generally overstaffed, becomes difficult for everybody in the team to get a sense of accomplishment or job satisfaction. Its more about keeping up appearances and less of doing challenging work. Tend to get lost in the myriad of process one has to follow daily.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, unless you want a visa
Cons
lack of challenging work. Company is overstaffed and opportunities to learn and excel are limited.
good
Senior Software Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 10, 2018
Opportunity to work across different business domains like healthcare, life sciences, banking and finance, media etc. One can choose the most suited domain and take it up as a career.
Learning opportunities in advanced technology while accomplishing clients need
Tough and tensile
AUTOMATION TESTER (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
Eviction of workforce is very much true.Tough condition and usage of minimum resource for a task.Good for learning and building.I am based at bangalore
Cons
Insecurity of job
Good to work
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
I have learnt a lot of things along with work in cognizant.work culture is so good and I learnt how to work with team.For fresher's it gives good scope to learn a lot of things.
Great platform for Beginners
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
Joined as a Fresher
Will add a brand value to the resume
Infrastructure is awesome
Joining salary has been the same
Salary hike is very low
Variable is of course performance based
Cons
Joining salary has not been revised over the years.
nice
Programmer Analyst Trainee - ERP (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 9, 2018
Its a overall good comany. Nice worklife balance. Its nice for women. Not much good for those who are willing to learn extra apart from there own skills.
Program Analyst in Selenium, BDD Serenity, Java (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 9, 2018
Cognizant is a good place to work, you will be exposed to a lot of new things. You can learn a lot of new things, but the work nature completely depends upon the project
Balanced and Fun filled Work place
Associate (Former Employee) –  PuneJanuary 9, 2018
The overall experience in Cognizant depends on project to project.
In my project the work culture was good and healthy in terms of work life balance.
Management was also good until you don't express your aspirations.
A good place to learn for freshers but not so good for experienced looking for continuous growth.
Pros
talented people, job security, fun at work
Cons
compulsory 9 hours stay, micro management
good work environment
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 8, 2018
a very good place to practically learn and improve yourself technically and also groom your leadership skills and it is always a great pleasure to work with cognizant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.