5.6 years of IT Professional Experience
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) – hyderbad, Telangana – August 23, 2017
• Working in the role of Technical Support L-2 Level handling over 500+ users.
• Handling of various Cisco ODC (Offshore Development Centre) in Client Location sites.
• Handling Assets (Laptop / Desktop / VoIP’s) ordering PO’s on Oracle DBA.
• Working upon various ticketing tools for concern issues of Clients and resolving their problems.
• Having experience in working with Citrix, environment and quick resolve issues.
• Strong Knowledge in Configuring and Trouble shouting Laptops and Desktops.
• Encryption and Decryption of all MacAfee, Symantec, Quick Heal etc…
• Client Support, Production support trouble shooting, tracking and Issues fixing.
• Trouble Shooting MS-Outlook Profile issues, Configuration of VPN and Wi-Fi access to clients.
• Handling of Server Room Network ports, Switches, Routers Replacement Devices.
• Changing Voice Ports, Data Ports, Switches maintained tracked recorded for Audit.