Test Automation Engineer (Current Employee) – Bengaluru, Karnataka – January 20, 2018
1. You have a pestering management that does not plan in advance and comes up with short term goals forcing the employees to meet those expectations.
2. Not much learning. The test framework that I work on was developed by the development team. No much technical stuff to learn. Got a chance to work on WebDriverJS which is a library of Selenium WebDriver.
3. Terrible Management. Project Manager, Technical Architect and Team Leads are absolutely incompetent and not worthy of the designations.
4. Poor Work-Life balance.
5. Hardest part of the job is meeting the expectations of management.
6. The most enjoyable part of the day is leaving for the day.
Senior Solution Designer (Former Employee) – India – September 25, 2017
It's one of the fast growing companies and you really need to hit the ground and start running towards the finish line. Else you will end up facing stress and pressure from the management. Promised career growth.