Café Coffee Day Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhNovember 15, 2017
Great places to work
I have spent 7 years here. I wish to move on now.
Fun young people to work with. Everyone is very approachable and easy to work with.
Pros
Young fun people
Cons
Good place to start your carrer
cafe manager (Former Employee) –  nagpur indiaNovember 13, 2017
I work here 4 years learn so many things which I am still using to grow my self.best company to start your career in a coffee shop.friendly environment
Pros
no food
Cons
10 hrs
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 2, 2017
Represented a team of people under the guidance of divisional manager to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction. Managed day to day store operations and updated weekly schedules.
Pros
free lunches and coffee
Cons
strict manager
Yes cafe coffee day is good ,it's realy cool.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  DelhiOctober 31, 2017
Cafe coffee day is a coffee day globe company wich is represent the coffee all over in india, in my experience cafe coffee day has a good growing plan wich make you to grow up and reach on next label that's it,
Pros
Cons
Sometime
It was very good experiance to work with this company. Invironment was too friendly and staff was too co-operative.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 28, 2017
I was started as a team member in this company but thanks for my seniors who gave me all the guideness to achieve my goal to became a manager. After being manger there was few responsibility to see every customer and satisfy them. I never got any customer complaint.
Growth
senior executive in L& D Department (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 27, 2017
It's always been a pleasure and fun working with this company. There is lot of thing to learn and get lot of knowledge from tgis company. Working culture is the best place to work here. Really love this company.
Pros
senior executive
Cons
slow growth
Good place for freshers
Cafe Incharge (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 24, 2017
i think it's good place to learn how to deal with customers.
I learn many things from from company like customer dealing.How to make customer happy etc
Pros
free coffee a day
Nice Team
AREA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 17, 2017
Very nice to work with the team and it was a very good platform to learn who to trouble shoot problems.Company supported me to ensure all the requirements are full filled timely provided with my KPI.
Productive and fun work place
Software Solutions Group-Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2017
As Café Coffee Day is one of the best restaurant chain in India as well as outside India,It is a good place to learn various technologies at a time and you can explore your self.
Both productive n fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Powai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2017
Nice company for better opportunity
Specially for women's this company gives so many different opportunities
And its ambiance is awesome to work
Becoz I love to make a coffee n it's was honour to work Ccd
Beautiful Workplace
HR & Admin (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhSeptember 18, 2017
It was a Best Workplace and I miss it. Hope for the same in the Future too. Lots of things to be kept in mind under the guidance of my Seniors.

Hope to get the best with the next organization.
Team handling and Managing entire Cafe was challenging.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Patiala, PunjabSeptember 17, 2017
love working here because it added such a wonderful experience in my life for Brewing coffee and many other things but management of this company is worst i have ever seen.
Pros
Free new beverages and daily Cappuccino
Cons
Management, Over timing without pay, hard to get weekly off
Cafe Coffee Day
Customer Service/ Cashier/ Server (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2017
It was very fun and enjoyed working there and develop a lot of skills from there which will help me in my future jobs. The workplace culture was very energetic and was very helpful and very understanding also
The Hardship at the workplace was in the pick hours that is in the morning and the evening hours it was very busy and have to handle lots of customers.
The most enjoyable moment was to make the customer smile, and understanding their needs also. The management of the staff along with the manager and other team member was very good so because of that we were able to achieve great success.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
non
Excellent place to work temporary
cashier and customer service at Cafe Coffee Day (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 13, 2017
Great environment and friendly place to work. Customers were carefully helped in each and every manner and the staff was also co-operative with each other all the time.
Pros
Free dinner and snacks
Cons
Extremely overload of work at weekends
Good
Brew Master - Asst. Café In charge (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshSeptember 13, 2017
It was amazing experience in this work and most important thing is that we have got work friendly environment here. team work was the most important ethics in this organization.
Cons
Workplace is very good..fun loving workers are working there and management is very good.
Cafe Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 13, 2017
cafe coffee day is a big company and a best place to work with.Each and every staff who are working overthere are fun loving guy.This is a place where anybody can join and can work happily.
Cons
9 hrs.
Operation trainee
Store Manager (Operations) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2017
Taken care of an cafe operations minting inventory and people , reaching sales targets and customer satisfaction, giving high profit by doing cost control
Pros
Cons
High stress
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2017
Good place to work.we can learn more thing about customer service coffee art operations procedures sops staff handling .marketing staff handling a lot can happen over coffee
Cons
productive and fun work place
Cafe Manager (Former Employee) –  Jamshedpur , JharkhandSeptember 4, 2017
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Best salary and best working place
Restaurant Cashier, guest service & kitchen. (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaSeptember 1, 2017
Cafe coffee day is the best place.
And best salary & timings and management.
Workers also working friendly.
I will proud saying this uppear points.
And daily one hot cappuccino free.
Salary in cafe coffee day lounge starting only 9600.
After once done one year automatically it's raise salary 11'300.
Then slowly salary will be raise..,,
Pros
Fast growth and more opprctines
Cons
More of pressure in sale