Café Coffee Day Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good learning opportunity with poor H R practices
Manager-Quality (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Learnings, challenges
Cons: failure to recognise the talent, HR practice
Organisation structure is functional & tricky. Day starts with lot of task which are challenging & a good learning opportunity. coordinating with inter departments, customers, new products, government – more... authorities is a everyday opportunity. Expect that the Management should identify the talent & rewards for the best service delivered. Experience a kind of nepotism among co workers. Hardest part is the kind of organisation structure which makes the things perplex & takes a long time to execute the tasks & responsibilities. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Café In charge (Manager) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: OT
Cons: 9 hours
 Manage of sales and staffs, covering their performance, leaves, attendance and other related areas.
 Coordinate between supply, distribution channels.
 Prepare Monthly sale report
 Workout promotion – more... and plan calendars of events & implement the same with the team.
 Handling of inventory, manpower and complete store activity.
 Implementation of SOPs and follow up for the same
 Mentored and developed the F&B staff.
 Coordinate with the ARM to prepare the target for the month
 Working down on cutting costs
 Visual Merchandising of the café.
 Planning of in store promotional activities and coordinating for promotion.
 Ensure proper safety and security measures, inspect merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.

Achievements:
 Successfully achieved the targets when handling the outlets and maintained the Hygiene standard
 Won the best brew master award. – less
A day at CCD.
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee), Jaipur ,RajasthanJuly 1, 2015
A regular day at work used to be quite busy except for Saturdays and Sundays and some festive seasons because on these days we used to work to our limits. There used to be just 3 of us at a time and – more... the cafe is full packed. It is a hard work but watching people having cool and hot drinks made by you is more pleasing than that.
I was a student at that time so did not had much idea about the management but I think it was quite nicely managed in terms of quality food, timely audit, inspections by managers etc. The coworkers were usually my friends from my college and we used to have a lot of fun while working. The job was exciting. The hardest part of the job was to get back home. I usually used to get a bus till half way to the cafe in the daytime, but the shift normally used to end on 11:30 and I had to walk all the 11 km to home to go to sleep and get up at 9 to be at work by 11 o' clock. The best part of the job was taking and placing orders.Please let me explain it with and example. I remember a time when a group of 4 middle aged ladies came and had a seat on the sofa. My supervisor told to go and take the order and suggested me with a smile not to ask them if they would like any add-ons. I said I will ask for it and will make sure the they have some. We made a bet. I did not only got add-ons for all of their orders but also got a tip. It made my day. – less
Lot to learn and develop oneself In cafe coffee Day
Area Sales manager (Current Employee), HyderabadJune 23, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: long day
Typically day starts with evaluation the data, reason finding and people management.

Have learned the basics of retailing, coordination, brainstorming, taking up responsibility and onus of the business. – more... The JD included all the aspect of running and growing a business.

Expansion, sales, marketing, BD, institutional sales, ODCs, Branding, customer handling, MIS, logistics, Inventory management, people management, recruitment, legals, grievance handling, budgeting, sales projection, mentoring, training and hand holding for new staff.

Toughest part of the Job:
Customer grievance handling for both internal and external. Internal customer are the toughest to handle.

most enjoyable part of the job:
It is always fun to work with the team, meeting new customers, initiating new business, cracking a deal, expansion like opening a new store. – less
Store Supervisor
Team Leader (Former Employee), New DelhiJune 5, 2015
Started my work as trainee in the store in IGI airport.
I have learned all the traits of customer relation, store management, stock management, making orders and furnishing. My company's management have – more... always been supportive and had been guiding me all the time. I have got the best support from seniors and fellow workers. I have learnt to deal with guest with all range of temperaments and age. I really enjoy serving and socializing with them. The hardest part of the job is generally when u have staff crunch, but after that is the most enjoyable part as you understand your caliber and learn to deal with crisis. – less
Youthful place to work in
Senior Executive - Learning and Development (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 14, 2015
Day at work includes On Job Trainings, Cross Functions Trainings, job evaluation, certifications and promotions

New training techniques
Trainer evaluation techniques
Content Development
Training Module Development
Data Compilation and Presentation

Hardest part of the job is travelling in summers

Support of the co-workers is exceptionally good and harmonus working environment exists.
good
Café Manager (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 19, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: less salary
working with ccd is good experience
but not satisfied with growth plans of employee,
management is good .
salary is low
co workers are best
hardest part of the job is nothing
most enjoyable part of the job is after achieving sales target
It's a great place to work together.....
CAFE MANAGER (Current Employee), Bangalore Yalahanka......April 7, 2015
1.Sales pressure on week end's & Year end...But i have done the good sales in 2013 Dec 31st.
2.Communication Skills,Team Handling.
3.Management well Supported in all the conditions.
4.I really thankful to my team & I enjoyed lot together with my team.
5.Achieving the target on monthly is most enjoyable part of the job.
Great opportunity with empowerment
Regional Manager (Former Employee), MumbaiApril 1, 2015
A Dynamic organisation to work with which gives tremendous opportunity to people to learn and excel in their professional carrier. An extremely enjoyable Journey to remember for rest of life.
To be the best Coffee chain in india
Team Member to cafe Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHMarch 3, 2015
Its helpful for my long time carrier.I handle to team individually no any interfere according to company policy.The management is very friendly.
excellent place
team member (Former Employee), chennaiFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch, flexible time
Cons: very busy mornings
A coffee shop with people who work with passion towards food and coffee. My typical day is to start making coffees, greet customers, , serve with a smile.
A fun place to work and also to enhance knowledge regarding customer service area.
Café Manager (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free breakfast, allowances
Cons: tiring work, not fixed work hours
As per my viewpoint it was very fun and enjoyable to work at Cafe Coffee Day. It helped me a lot to develop the skills relating to customer service area. A memorable experience to work with such a reputed Cafe Shop.
Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJanuary 16, 2015
there was 6 days of working but the work culture was really and the administration was really helpful. As for the co-workers they were really helpful at work as also our seniors.
good opportunity to work in cafe coffee day
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Tumkur, KAOctober 20, 2014
i worked in cafe coffee day, i learn more about the food industry growing in fast and lots of opportunity for future days.
Food & Beverage Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHOctober 7, 2014
Productive and fun work place , good place to learn.
Energetic & Youth people around.
Learning environment and fun work place
Café Manager (Retail - Operations) (Former Employee), Mangalore, KAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
Good and Fun during work and due to some personnel problems I had resigned the Job
well experienced
team member (Former Employee), Pune, Delhi, BangaloreAugust 1, 2014
Pros: good co-ordination
Cons: long hours
good team work in cafe coffee day. learnt good communication.
REALLY PRODUCTIVE AND FUN PLACE TO WORK
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), CHENNAIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: free meal
#. I LEARNED MANY THINGS HERE .
#.LEARN ABOUT TEAM MANAGEMENT.
#.ACHEIVING THE PREVIOUS ACHEIVED TARGET.
#.TEAM MEATING.
was interesting job and loved to serve different people at a time
TEAM MEMBER LEVEL-I (Former Employee), jaipurJune 26, 2014
Pros: flexible time
Cons: management outlook
i learned to manage whole cafe alone with lot of customers.
I enjoyed all day serving people without sitting ideal for any reason accept for lunch.
Hardest part was management was too strict.
good
HR Admin for AP Region (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 22, 2014
The work environment was good and the colleagues are also good..