Productive and Challenging workplace
ORT Manager (Former Employee) – Chennai – March 19, 2013
* Learning phase from Other Client - Challenging in KT phase
* Learned the ORT Quality Gates process
Help improve the success of the ORT process
Commit to providing the necessary resources, in time
Deliver to commitments, in time
Make it easier for others to work with us
Improve Planning and highlight any risks/Issues upfront
Highlight Ops resource contention
Minimize execution overload
* Co-workers are friendly and enthusiastic
* Work life balance
* Interacting with Client, co-ordination with different people and stakeholders
1. Validate the processes and local procedures which have been developed and implemented, and that should operate effectively prior to starting using the proposition with end customers.
2. Validate that service suppliers or third parties are operationally ready to provide the service to customers during the ORT trial phase.
3. Check that the delivered training meets the operational unit’s requirements to support the proposition and that there is a full training plan to support the deployment if required.
4. Ensure the customer experience is not adversely affected by the proposition.
5. Trial the processes involved in supporting the network and service management to include planned works and escalations.
6. Trial the readiness of any third party Supplier/Distributor required in supporting the proposition