BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Waste company
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2017
They will give preference to their reference people only not for the knowledge. Partiality mind people are working their they won't encourage knowledge people they want giggling and doing favorism fellows.
Pros
Nothing is pros
Cons
Everything is cons
An Excellent Company for beginers
business development manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 16, 2015
If you are a Biotech freshers then only this company will hire you immediately at a salary better than others, however career growth depends on individual talent. I started at the executive position and worked till the top.

The Management is good but you need to plan your leaves , sudden leave is a strict no here.

They have free lunch and various other facilities including bonus and incentives per sale etc
Pros
Work culture is very professional
Cons
Leaves
Startup culture
Assistant Manager-Business Development (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KANovember 21, 2015
A lot of time dedication is required. Fixed compensation is below industry average, but incentive bonus is good. Work culture is not too professional. Management is non existent, which is both good and bad.
Productive and Fun workplace
Executive, Brand Management (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 17, 2015
I am enjoying my work. My office is a very safe place and everyone is very caring. I would want to grow here and take our Brand name to the highest level.
Pros
Flexible timings, Saturday Sunday Off
Cons
Long Hours

Want to know more about BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location