Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Employee Reviews

Intern (Former Employee) –  hyderabadNovember 13, 2017
Very Supportive
Challenging work
co-workers are good
Hardware testing is the hardest job
Learned a lot hardware concepts and debugging
I interned twice
Quality services
Technician Apprenticeship Training (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 13, 2017
To maintain the quality electrical and Electronics products and checking it with the standards and accepting or rejecting

Breakers, transformers ,switches,mcbs,transducers,
good
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 9, 2017
they were good, nice people nice management , good work culture, good to get experience, management is nice they love their people love them, but not sure if they love their workers.
Good psu
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 9, 2017
Work is supportive
Work place culture is supportive
Joining is most enjoyable part team building risk management and positive environment was learnt.
Challenging working
Good experience and getting a chance to take par in understanding energy generation,
Onsite Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 8, 2017
A typical business day consisted of going to the site of new power plant construction and assisting the supervisor in assigning duties to the workers for the construction of the new power plant.
I worked on the co generation part of the power plant.
The job was good and all but the workers didn't follow proper safety guidelines or have the required safety equipment and neither the workers or the management didn't seem to care.
Hardest part was working in high temperature afternoons of summer which go as high upto 50C here.
The best part was getting to work in a power plant and help in generation of energy, but alternative clean energy system cant sustain the power requirements of the country alone.
Best place to work
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 7, 2017
Great opportunities within the company, fun corporate culture, excellent pay and benefits. Very interesting and exciting to work with staff across the
I worked 2 years
Electrical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tuticorin, Tamil NaduNovember 4, 2017
Great culture, fun place to work! Very collaborative environment where managers empower employees to voice opinions and ideas at all times. Overall, I recommend!
It was a good experience at BHEL
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 31, 2017
I really learnt a lot at BHEL. I learnt many practical work related to the machines, how to construct them and how they are arranged. I even learnt about managing time.
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
Strict rules
productive
Engineering trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 26, 2017
I was an Intern and it was quite competetive. It was challenging to work for such an prestigious company and staff were quite helpful, so havent faced a lot of problems,
Productive, good work place
Technician apprentice for B.H.E.L (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 25, 2017
Time management.
Most advanced equipment, machinery and latest technology involved in each very department. Assisting & preparing all activities in department for material accounting for sub-contractors.
Good Opportunity for Trainee
Summer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jhansi, Uttar PradeshOctober 24, 2017
Great Place for intern to learn about transformer manufacturing highly knowledgeable staff can give various skill and extensive knowledge about transformers
Good place for Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 24, 2017
I was enrolled in their summer internship for 4 weeks and was placed under the TTX & UHV division which performed tests on Power Transformers. I used to record the values and drew conclusions out of it.

As I was an intern, I didnt have any such benefits of a regular employee. But from what I saw, there was satisfaction amongst those who were working for BHEL as regular employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Time Management
Currently workling as Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 22, 2017
We used to complete our work on time, even when we have many orders we never delay our work and we always satisfied our costumer with our work and the work culture is not so good.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Extra Hours
Highly Technical work Environment
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandOctober 20, 2017
The working environment is very good with the average workload and minimum interference from the seniors.

Techincal skills required to work here is very high with some hand on experience to do the work here safely.

A lot of things to learn from various fields like in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Defence etc.
Pros
Flexible work hours and less management pressure
Cons
Management is not involved to the work force
Good place
Associate Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 11, 2017
Good place to work was just an inter down there but it helped me a lot I believe and the people down there are very helpful and knowledgeable I would recommend this place
Good management
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 11, 2017
Good work at this environment, nice to work at site.it is a very good company. The company management with the workers behaves good and it's salary on time. Over all it's good company.
very productive and hardworking.
Vocational Training (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandSeptember 30, 2017
This company is extreemly good in its work and product. They produce good quality and grade steel.it has very hardworking engineers, junior engineers and workers.
Pros
free sweets
Cons
short hours
Productive and Fun workplace
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 28, 2017
Tension free but full pressure, time management to complete the work, good colleagues and boss sometimes harshness, sports and culture, working hours is fixed.
Pros
Free lunches
workgreat Place to
Sr Engineer (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 27, 2017
Flexibility and Independence at work .Exposure the technical fields and experience in various aspects of business in a phased manner helps to grow professionally
Its pretty boring as people always trying to please their bosses
Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 26, 2017
The work here is not organization dependent but based on individual initiatives. Everyone wants to be in their comfort zones and always try to please their bosses. Rather than reviewing the research output people are more concerned about how much a lab can spend on equipment. No one asks about the output for the investment in the equipment or facility.