Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Employee Reviews

Production
Assistance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telengana, IndiaJanuary 20, 2018
1. A very big organization which is taken care by central government.
2. Good achievment and growth for tallented candidates.
3. Permenant employees salary and benefits are good, but contract based employees no benefits.
Pros
Medical & Accomodation
Cons
Nothing to say
Productive environment
M.Tech Project Student (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 17, 2018
Stress free work day
I Learned lot of things in terms of industrial work, practical work, Actual manufacturing, design and simulation of Thermal Power Plant.
Managment of BHEL friendly and helpful.
Workplace culture is also friendly and helpful.
productive
Engineering Intern, Operations (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
Good Work life balance and good place for a person to have a tension free life with complete job security even when company is not doing well. BHEL is well know for production. As it Includes Manufacturing, designing, maintenance of heavy equipment's such as steel manufacturing, product finishing by using different techniques.
Productive and relaxing place
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduJanuary 9, 2018
the work was stress free and the environment was friendly, encouraging productivity.The manager was very supporting and understanding. Benefits were not extended to interns though.
Extremely paced with the work and visionative.
Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 1, 2018
Work culturistic, focused on freedom of expression, very friendly environment such that every individual can work here without any hesitation. On an overall review basis, BHEL is an organization where every religion and every culture can express freedom to work.
Pros
free Taxi, Buffet on weekends.
Cons
long working hours
Production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJanuary 1, 2018
I was select in an interview for lathe machine opetaror 1 worked in BHEL for two years. I always finish my work in limited time I was worked on lathe machine 8 to 12 hours and complete my work.
Pros
Free lunch
nA
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 29, 2017
One of the best employee friendly companies in India. It's was a great learning experience, as there is great scope of learning in this company and the department in which I was working
Better place to work for permanent job
Graduate Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Pudukkottai, Tamil NaduDecember 29, 2017
I have learnt a lot here.
Better management structure.
All employees are maintain good relationship with each other.
I am happy to work here.
I can manage the work-life balance
Place where you can learn things on your own
Trainee (Former Employee) –  UttarakhandDecember 24, 2017
Had a great experience to be in the organization like BHEL as a trainee, learnt so much about the process of CNC machines. Got chance to see the process practically and very well explained by the trainers.

Awesome work culture..!!
productive and fun place
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandDecember 23, 2017
a lot to learn while working. a perfect place to put and show you capabilities on board. pride of working with one of the navratan's .

It does not matter that only a month was given to be a part of it but the experience during that i month was amazing/overwhelming.
nice and good place
graduate apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 17, 2017
graduate apprentice in the BHEL organization in the logistics department as a design engineer for designing transport frames and wooden boxes, BOM, Analysis, Specifications to determine job requirements, assisting Engineers on live projects.
Bad for internships
Internship Training (Current Employee) –  Jhansi, Uttar PradeshDecember 16, 2017
Very bad for internships, they Won't teach or make you learn anything..... They just need good labour and will use u for that purpose... Cheap food is available in company canteen
Pros
Cheap food
Cons
Bad people
Great work atmosphere with heavy equipment and machines
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 14, 2017
It was a great experience working as an Intern at BHEL. I loved to work between heavy machines and giant equipment which is extraordinary. I got acquainted with the company layout, various machining operations such as Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding and other finishing operations along with assembly. It is a great work place for people who are passionate Mechanical Engineers.
Foundry
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandDecember 12, 2017
BHEL is a very large indistry for electrical engineers. And this compnay provide good working condition of workers and provide good insentavi wages of worker.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 6, 2017
The management is not streamlined and focus should be given for more updation in the practices.Its an excellent place to work.Good work life balance and job security
A productive and learning place
Finance Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 6, 2017
The best PSU to work with. This company has given me the exposure to the world of finance as this was my first job after qualifying my CWA. It has taught me the typical financial accounting done in a manufacturing unit.
Fun and productive.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 4, 2017
BHEL is a PSU where the works are done easily with the help of management. The engineers at BHEL were very supportive and the staff is always positive about the works and the work I did was a bit moderate but it was fun.
Disciplined & Perceivable Workplace
VOCATIONAL TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 4, 2017
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTICALS LIMITED is very good & knowledgable place to work at.
I did Vocational Training from BHEL, BHOPAL where I learned lots of things about Electrical & Mechanical Machines.
I did my training from AC Machines Department.
My Trainer was a Design Engineer who helped me to learn about the Different type of Motors manufactured, fabricated & assembled there.
Everyday, I learned & explored new & useful interesting stuffs about Mechanical, Electrical & Mechatronics driven Machines & related core parts.
Pros
Of course, Delicious Breakfast & Lunches are available at very inexpensive rates.
Working in BHEL was really a fun with working freedom and support of Project colleagues and the Management.
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 30, 2017
I could learn effective coordination, leading a team, resolving interface issues, pre-empting the issues and expediting the work. The Management gave me freedom and support to work. The work culture,
working condition and work place was excellent.
The hardest part of the job was to reply the customer for the delay occurred which was beyond the control of BHEL.
The resolution of interface issues amongst the cross functional team, Providing input to the team, effectively expediting the work and achieving each milestone of the project was enjoyable.
Pros
Freedom of work, Learning opprtunity, excellent working environment and free medical policy of HEL
Cons
Being a PSU, it has limitation in awarding the emloyees and Diversification
Relaxed workplace with many benefits.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 28, 2017
It is very hard to get into Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. But, if you get a one it is one of the best places to work in the public sector. job security is very high.