Bharat Electronics Limited Employee Reviews

Good
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra15 January 2017
Didnt get to learn a lot. Very good job work/life balance. Less salary and good benefits. Good job security and advancements. Okay management and okay job culture.
Competative environment
Gapp trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 January 2017
Its a pleasure for bel executive for rendoring a opportunity to work for bel as a gapp trainee.not much to say else than a competitive environment
I have learned a lot,can't elaborate any more bcoz its confidential.
Pros
Free break fast and lunches
Good work Environment
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka4 February 2017
Working atmosphere is good.But for finance people comparatively less exposure and recognition.Payments and promotions are increasing at a slow pace and work culture is contemporary
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
less exposure for CA
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka8 November 2016
nice place to work, Medical benefits continue after retirement also.
Good Work Life balance, Work Environment is very good.Also had opportunities to visit various defense trial sites for extended user trials in actual field conditions.Colleagues are supportive,Learned technical as well as skills needed to run a successful life.
Pros
Work life balance, no stress, Good timing, Good working environment
Cons
Low salary as compared to other PSU's
Quality assurance division (SAP WORK)
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Quality assurance22 January 2017
I learned how work in SAP
Answer management is very good and group work is very well
But salary is very poor for contract workers so I don't want to work here.. And other benefits are good..
Productive, Encouraging, innovative opportunities at BEL
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 September 2016
Productive, Encouraging, innovative opportunities at work.
Excellent Work Place, sense of job security and Balanced eork and life style. Reasonable salary with yearly bonus..
Pros
Free Aminities
Cons
6 days a week
Motivated and Work oriented
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, India8 September 2016
My experience in BEL was very educative. I collaborated with five other people in the project which helped me learn the importance of team work. As we were a part of Process improvement project, there was a lot of data to analyze so efficient planning of time and resources were important. My past experiences helped me being a good team player. I learned that proper communication is very essential between the management and teams. Also that punctuality and discipline gives good results. The hardest part was to coordinate the team so that deadlines were not missed. Initially it was a bit difficult but after we set proper goals and deadlines it was all smooth.
Pros
Lots of stress releasing events regularly
Cons
Higher management not so flexible
Mixed Feelings
Deputy Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka24 July 2016
Good work life balance and job security.... Bad management decisions and bad HR policies... Only sunday holiday.... Some time accidents may occur if we are negligent.
Work Life balance is good, work environment is very good.
Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18 August 2016
Company Leased accommodation given to permanent employees.
Medical benefits continue after retirement also.
Good Work Life balance, Work Environment is very good.
Pros
Work Life balance is good, work environment is very good.
Cons
na
Functional work place
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka13 July 2016
Bharat electronics is one growing public sector unit in india
& This the best platform to me for work I have got so much technical knolage about IT Infrastructure.
The management is very good which is taking care of all emploes & Provides all the need full facelites like as food, acomodation & Tranportation Etcn.
Pros
Food & Acomodation
production
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka22 June 2016
I have done Graduate apprentice Training in BEL Bangalore India where I am getting to interact with Engineers from different platform and backgrounds which have indeed helped me grow confidently and improve my communication skills and learn the work culture in India. Also it gave me exposure to industrial experience, time management under pressure and team work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
best tme
Defense and Space Electronics experts
Sales and Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore IN23 October 2016
Empowering the nation's defense forces with state of the art electronics.
Work/life balance is great, no work can be taken out of office, so no stress of work outside workplace.
Co-workers are hard working dedicated professionals striving for betterment and excellence and help you in bringing out the best in you.
Pros
In touch with latest in defense and military technology
very good experience in bharat electronics as mechanical engineer.
apprentice trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka6 December 2016
One year apprenticeship training in Bharat electronics limited. I got experience in the field of production and also involved in the production electronic voting machine and akash missile systems. So I need to go in the field of production as I like.
Pros
free lunches
Apprenticeship in bel
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh13 February 2017
I learn how to test the modules/components and usage of Instruments, each and every thing i done in practical way.Management is good, Most enjoyable day in BEL is our farewell day and hardest day also farewell day. i learn software work (SAP).
Pros
free lunch, free bus facility
Cons
stipend is less
Good place to work.
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh13 December 2016
Government based company. Worked as student internship and got to learn a lot. Nice work culture and overall a good place balancing work and life.
hard work
testing assembly (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 February 2017
its a very good company am learned lot here . Testing,Soldering,Assembling and also Component Management.am improved my communication skills. and environment also very good maintaining garden and discipline working hours morning 8-4 .
Pros
free lounch
Cons
full time...
productive workplace
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jalahalli, Karnataka10 February 2017
I think am glad to work in this company. Because I learned more about communication in practical way.
Management is really good and they are doing their best
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
good
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1 March 2016
BEL is in the field of technology innovation such that, they will work smart in a day to complete their project. Management is good , they are friendly with everyone. Hardest part is nothing but at a peak time , we have to work hard to achieve our goals with time management. BEL made me to learn things easily by seeing practical of their on going projects. Along with that I learnt non-technical part also.The time which I spent in BEL is most memorable one.
Now I am waiting to fix my career in like that of companies.
Place to learn unique things
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka29 November 2016
BEL is a place where we get wide variety of opportunities to leanr new things which are not available outside.
senior executives are really good in sharing their knowledge with us.
invention and good team work
Development Engineer department (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka22 February 2017
good platform for shearing knowledge , and working process is some what slow, i learned many thinks in that company , management is not bad. workplace is good
Pros
free lunches