Bharat Electronics Limited Employee Reviews

A good place to grow
ICAI Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshSeptember 13, 2017
Bharat Electronics is a place full of opportunities for Professionals to groom themselves, Seniors act like mentors and department rotation gives a chance to explore more challenges to enhance your learning and knowledge .
great experience
Contract Engineer for web application development (Former Employee) –  bangaloreSeptember 12, 2017
learnt new things, work environment is good, provides new opportunity to work on project from scratch,mentors and colleagues are encouraging ,how to deal with problem and to approach towards solution.
Pros
time fexilibity, free lunch
Good learning place
Apprentice Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 6, 2017
Though it was a training period of one year but had opportunity to work on testing devices and to learn new things about equipments.Work place and environment was friendly.
Challenging job as a beginner of the carrier
Maintenance Manager -plant Maint (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2017
I took as a challenge and learn the field the Plant was 2000TR air conditioning plant of its Engg marvelous of that time and most prestigious Bldg IC Manufacturing plant of BEL, Bangalore.The management, technical expertise, and overall manage the plant was excellent.The hardest part was to execution by workers that time union was strong but we manage them too. I learned and enjoyed each day working in the plant and organization.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long hours and unprediction calls
Huge established industry
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Basavanagudi, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2017
Perfect place for the one who is looking to have a setteled and easy life
I wont suggest this place well siuted for fresher
Overall management is quite good
Secured government job
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 1, 2017
Learning opportunities are not huge, good place for someone who prefers good work life balance with basic salary levels compared to other similar organizations.
Pcb department
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sahibabad, Uttar PradeshAugust 28, 2017
A typical day at work was when we were doing some programming.
I have learnt team work.
Management among trainee and trainers was good.
workplace culture was sound seeing.
The hardest part of the job was when we were working on wave soldering machine.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when me and my workmates gossip at the canteen.
Pros
Cons
long hours training
conforatable
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 24, 2017
I have been working at Bharat Electronics as graduate apprentice trainee.Good working culture and Learning opportunities (but need to actively seek them)
Pros
Lively environment
Cons
i didnt find any cons
Work place
TAP (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
I worked as a trainee. My days were like collage days. I was there to learn. That was not less than collage.

Also that gave the corporate feeling of working with employees.
Pros
Free Lunch
Very Good
Contract Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 15, 2017
This is very good company in electronics field . working time is monday to saturday and 3 shifts are there and mainly 8TO 4PM is good time, food are very good. and job pressure is less.

Want to know more about Bharat Electronics Limited?

Ask a question
Did my internship
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Machilipatnam, Andhra PradeshAugust 13, 2017
It is a government owned company, fabricates mechanical components using CNC machines. It is a good place to learn basics of QA and how to use measuring instruments.
Pros
Great mamangement
Cons
Work palce is lethargic
great environment
Traniee (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshAugust 10, 2017
I loved to work there.It was a wonderful experience.I learned my job related work as well and has improved personality.
The workplace culture was very nice and bonding with other staff were too good.My officers and high authority officers were very supportive.over all its was a great exprience.
Pros
free medical chekup
Naval system/drawing office
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 7, 2017
I was working as a trainee for 1 year in naval system department. I was working on autocad and solidworks and also in sap-plm module. And I also worked in eogfcs project.
Pros
Free lunches and cab
pathetic company
Trainee (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 3, 2017
They were all driven by nonchalant people who do not care about the company's reputations and benchmark , even they were also very non cooperative about giving their advice to the person who is new to that place, my experience was not as i expect from such company.
Moderate experience
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2017
Getting permanent job is better than contract. As a trainee there is no value even you working like employee. But I am getting a good experience of working with bel.
fun
Apprentice Trainee in Accounts and Purchase (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 26, 2017
The management was so good. People are coordinating each other and get done their work smartly.
Food is good as compare to other company.
They provide all amenities.
Pros
free launches
Cons
bus route
cool work place and all employeess are friendly
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 25, 2017
super experience and very good learning environment . culture is nice with uniform. all staff and employees supportive and company provides free transport.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
coll work place
I Worked here as Management Industrial Trainee.
Management &Industrial trainee (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 19, 2017
Its my article period . I learned so many thing related to SAP . The hardest part of the job is learn SAP. Its completely new software for me. Management is supportive.
Graduate trainee
GAT (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 17, 2017
Working environment was good and supportive.
trained in PILATUS testing section where spacecraft wiring assembly was being tested.
Mainly open circuit test, short circuit test and insulation test for the setup was tested. here i learned testing and programming.
we good place to about industrial experiance
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2017
BEL is a very good place for diploma people to start their career in technical field & good punctuality it maintained in factory premises.
there are many things which involves us to learn in depth of technical knowledge.
Pros
canteen & transport
Cons
salary