Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Great company to work with
Global Markets Balance Sheet Controller (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 22, 2017
Employee centeric company.
Have a great work culture
Give focus on individual development
Provides job satisfaction and Job security
Overall great company to work with
Good company
Disputes analysts (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 22, 2017
I joined there as fresher and lerened my thing which added to my life.
They have good programs to learn and groom our selfs and learn in better way
In short good company to work with
Great Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 21, 2017
BOA is known to create a WOW factor for the customer and its true. Employee friendly with good work culture. Definitely a great place to work. Salary is not as per industry standards.
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 20, 2017
Good place to work. Lot many people are working here for long term. There is possibility to learn new technologies. Working culture also good. But Role change will take lot of years.
Great place to work for
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaMay 18, 2017
A great place to work for with exceptional learning opportunities. The management is very observing of your potential and knows what kind of work one needs to be given. The learning and development team was very good. The training sessions were interactive and not tedious at all. The growth is based on your performance.
Nice place to work
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 16, 2017
Nice place to work, no work pressure, low salary, not much to learn, helpful management, not good transport faculty, boring work-life, less salary appraise,
Pros
No work pressure
Cons
Boring workplace
Great Place to Work
Senior Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 15, 2017
I joined Bank of America on Dec 18, 2015. I started learning process gradually and mingled with existing team members very soon due to their kind nature. Everyone in the team was very polite and helpful. The work environment is as good as one will always fell at home. supervisors are very supportive in all aspects. In nutshell I can say that this is great place to work.
Good Company
Sr Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 15, 2017
Bank of america is good place to work with a lot of encouragement for the associates to excel in their work area. It also allows them to grow in the field they chose.
Dream company for everyone
Team Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 12, 2017
I worked for US, UK process where in my shift timings would change according to the country I work for. I enjoy going work everyday as it make me feel like second home. My years of experience from the company shows how dedicated I was with the company & how much I enjoy my work. A typical day I would say all days end with great customer satisfaction with %100 accuracy.

Every day is a new learning at Bank of America. As it was my first job soon after my graduation, it made me a successful professional from a student.

Management at Bank of America is highly inspirational and motivated. They consider every employee equal with respect. Low performing employees would get special training and guidance from the management who indeed helps them in bringing up their performance. They make sure that they have employee satisfaction always at 100%.

Workplace culture was always lively and fun. Employees enjoy doing their work. They always get excited to come and work everyday.

Hardest part of the job is nothing. If any employee feel the job is hard or need any kind of assistance, management is always ready to guide and help them.

Enjoyable part of the job is when we see our customer service survey report as 100% satisfaction everyday. Employees enjoy their work which is the important aspect for employee and for company.
Good Company
Senior Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 7, 2017
Management and HR policies are orthodox. Slow career and monetary growth, No Bonus, Cab services. Quarterly Team Lunch/Dinner. Good Thing is nobody cares what you do through out the year
Best place to work for
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 6, 2017
Good work life balance, great management. very much employee centric. gives opportunities to learn and grow. good facilities given. definitely one of the best company to work for.
Fun at work & Fire Drill
Team Developer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 5, 2017
Hi as per the previous organization i have been part of fire drill as a executive and also do the friday fun activity with the team members conducted every new activity on every friday
N/a
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mangalore, KarnatakaMay 4, 2017
Bank of america was a wonderful project
Feels great to work there as all the managers and coworkers are very friendly.
Salary is very low as i was third party to Bank of America.
It is amazing to work with bank of America
Analyst in Financial Spread services (FSS) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 26, 2017
Management is very good, Training courses for the employees for their career development is very good. It supports in persuing different professional cources.
It is very good company to work with and very good working enviornment. good growth oppertunity to start your career.
Sr.Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 21, 2017
This is my first job in Corporate industry and it is a very good company to work with.
Pros
day shift, good work environment
Cons
9 hours shift
Nice company to work for.
"Senior Analyst Apps Prog / Manager - ITS" (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 19, 2017
good work life balance
Nice policies
good transport facilities--freeeee
good management - they can hear what you say
good job security
Pros
Nice company to work for.
Cons
Na
Documents checking and send to the processing team
Trade financier, clearing officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 18, 2017
The bank was very nice but I want to growth my carrier so that's why I am searching for new job... And one more thing the bank is very useful to my personal and professional life...
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  GurgaonApril 16, 2017
BACI is a good place to work with few complicated processes to work on and with a focus on quality, six sigma techniques one can learn a lot. Also once you move up a ladder it gives you an opportunity to develop your people management skills.
Good
Reporting Analyst - Sr. Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 15, 2017
I have been working with Indeed for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that I have been very happy with my decision. The work environment/company culture is very positive and makes the work day enjoyable. They do good a great job investing in employee development with ongoing trainings and sessions to help prosper continuous learning.
Bank Of America
Investment Banking (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 14, 2017
Excellent company to work with. Deals with multiple functions, consumer and wholesale business. Provide equal opportunities to all the employees. Associates centric and is the best place for all employess.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval