Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

Working for Leading Company
Graphic Designer Faculty Arena Animation (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraMay 8, 2017
It's great to be part of something larger than just teaching Designing Skills & advertising. Helping Student get jobs is very rewarding and provides great satisfaction on a daily basis . At Aptech Ltd in Brand Arena Animation the executives truly stand behind this company mission every day.
producive
Lecturer in Computer Science (Current Employee) –  indranagarMay 5, 2017
nice working at aptech very good environment to execute our duties freely.learnt lot of things,good quality students over all a very good experience lot of things i learnt because i used to have lot of free time.
Pros
easy going
a differnt set up and different sales style
Centre Head (Former Employee) –  Palakkad district, KeralaMay 5, 2017
Aptech limited is previously apple.they are pioneers in IT industry.But they are not with standing or changing as per the new requirement.they are operating on a franchisee system and each franschisee is seperate profit centres.
Pros
good brand
Cons
no new products
working is fun .
Sr.Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 4, 2017
Work process is set on daily work flow.
Get to learned the basic fundamentals.
Changes required in management.
Culture is good like home & Family environment.
Still operating on old technologies automation required.
HR and management are working on parallel bases for employee concerns.
Pros
Work environment is free.
Cons
Not good Paymasters.
Work In Aptech Computer Eduction Centre
Computer Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jagraon, Punjab, IndiaMay 2, 2017
I learn a lot of things during the job such as team work. All staff members were coprate. I teached MS Office, internet technologu and also took claases of Web desiging students.Also did other work which assigned by management. I enjoyed a lot to became part of the job
Best guidence from IT Experts and good motivation.
Academic Head (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanApril 29, 2017
At Aptech my job profile is an Acedemic head. I have manage all counsling and seminars at aptech and design course curriculam for students.
The best thing about aptech is its coordination and time to time online motivation classes from IT Experts.
Pros
proper guidence
Cons
salary not on time
Nice place to work
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 21, 2017
It was fun to work at Aptech. A typical day at work included the basic completion of given tasks to me and then reporting it at the end of the day to the manager. Every day we had a meeting in which what is going to be done next day was decided.
funwork place
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  indiaApril 14, 2017
working as an faculty,it was good experience.
and i m looking for better opportunities to work with some company in other company like london.u.k. in Leicester.
Lovely Atmoshphere
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 11, 2017
It was a very good learning experience in aptech . One of the best work place to start career for freshers. Good team work.
Good Atmosphere. Every day I use to learn something new realted to work.
Nice experience
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  HyderabadApril 8, 2017
It is a very good opportunity to work at this institute, but I have a problem with salary, I was paid very less as per my work, apart from salary its very good and I have come to learn many things related to visa processing and all.
Pros
Cons
Na

Want to know more about Aptech Ltd?

Ask a question
Not a great paymaster
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 2, 2017
company / franchisee got shut down now. can't write much of review here. but was good only for learning new technologies. was okay to work with as a fresher.
Gaining Experience.
Computer Faculty (Former Employee) –  Cuttack, OrissaMarch 29, 2017
As it was my first job, I did not understand the management policies. But A time progressed I tried to understand. there was no management discipline. So, it forced me to leave the job.
Cons
whole day to be there.
Learn lots of thing
Senior Counsellor, Marketing and Administrators (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 24, 2017
Year of 2012 i will starred to working here as a Marketing post. After that day by day i will learn a lot from this company. Then last more then three years i will also responsible for some others work also. Just like administration and counselling. I have to meet our monthly targets and generate a concrete business every month. It is a education institute so i have to take care some others thing also. Just list student management, placement work, direct marketing activities, conduct seminar school/colleges, marketing planning and lots of other thing also. I believe that was my dream job. Our office management was very nice and friendly.
Cons
good
Student Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMarch 20, 2017
Aptech showed me the right direction in my career. Initially, I was not sure about which role to take when I joined Aptech. every thing is good...................
Productive and fun workplace
senior executive(business development) retail (Former Employee) –  Northeast India and north BengalMarch 20, 2017
Excellent work place with an excellent human resources team. Very competent mid level as well as top level management. Very good networking capabilities across the country as well as outside.
Pros
Very prompt settlement of tour expences. Free lunches.
Cons
Some, very few, bad bosses.
Fun place and young crowd
Country Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 14, 2017
Small and profitable company. Doing very well then.
Created a good name in the industry. Financially sound.
Did not diversify at the right time ....
Was managed professionally but foreign business got impacted and hit market share,
Pros
Good perks
Programmer/ QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 9, 2017
• Responsible for Requirement study and interaction with users.
• Prepared Test cases/ Test Data according to Business Requirements.
• Tested new defect management flow to monitor defects.
• Involved in Test Data Planning and implementation, including creation and designing various test environments.
• Participated in Test Strategy Review meetings to develop strategy for smooth implementation of testing.
• Participated in manual testing and regression testing.
• Worked with users in completion of User Acceptance Testing.
• Assured timely submission of reports to all responsible parties.
Challenging
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandanagar, HyderabadMarch 5, 2017
Like a small family, the problems will be resolved immediately. Collective work culture with clear goals. No politics pure work.
Pros
surprise snacks
Cons
no holidays
little bit toughest environment
SSi Academic Counselor, (Former Employee) –  Pallavaram, Tamil NaduFebruary 27, 2017
handled enquires like students from schools and colleges for various different computer courses, giving information about the right courses for the right candidates, handled college and school seminars for various courses for the scholarship exams etc.,.
Pros
incentives
Cons
good
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 24, 2017
I devolved my skills and improved my skill in Aptech computer education. how to maintain in domain control (server) i learned.
i am satisfactory in aptech computer education.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptech Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.