Aptech Computer Education Employee Reviews in India

• Salary/Benefits
good
Project Guide (Former Employee), CochiMarch 22, 2016
learned a lot from programming side.the management was so good and friendly.the work hr was 9 hr.i was able to find solutions for the clients for their need in code.
productive and co-operating workplace
TRAINER, TEACHER (Current Employee), Rupnagar, PBJanuary 12, 2016
Pros: co-operative
Cons: low salary
Saturday was the typical work day for. i have boost my confidence and learned managing skills at that place. the all co-workers were very helpful.the hardest part was sometimes to satisfy the students with their doubts. the enjoyable part was also to take class and exchange ideas with students and help them.
Tellicalling Co-Ordinator
Back Office Executive (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 25, 2015
Working with Aptech LTD is dam happy joj for me ever in my life. the peoples are nice n loving n truely helpfull and their is more fun also in festivals time which we love a lot...............
good
Trainer- C++, JAVA, Android (Current Employee), Delhi, DLNovember 3, 2015
A good place to work. High level of technical work. with one increasing one's skill as work experience increases.

A healthy working environment is maintained.
NA
Computer Faculty (Former Employee), Ottappalam, KLOctober 16, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. personally grow and develop. the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Fun Place to work
Trainer- JAVA, Android, Embedded Electronics (Former Employee), DelhiOctober 2, 2015
Their is no work pressure, but the place is so good that one works more than requierd. The co workers are good. The place is easy to work with more focus on the output of the employees.
First company where I worked.
Manager - Marketing (Former Employee), BhopalSeptember 14, 2015
It was the first company of my career. I started working with this company, during my initial days I found great fun working with this company however later when I gained experience I found that the company was actually using me for a very small package.
Would like to have working from home options
Centre Academic Head (Former Employee), Salem, TNJuly 29, 2015
Worked as Centre Academic Head,
Had space for freedom of thought to execute new innovative ideas in teaching. Had a very comfortable environment.
lots of new things to learn
counsellor (Former Employee), Noida, UPJune 13, 2015
I learned increase my skills & responsibility about work.

Management was co-operative & helpful.

Co-workers was supportive.

Hardest part of the job was nothing.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to learn new things.
Good Workplace
Jr Faculty (Former Employee), Singrauli, MPJune 4, 2015
Pros: Emergency Leaves, Incentives
Cons: Extra Baden of admissions
I Aptech First I did DCS+ Course so the wonderful thing is that Aptech Provides job opportunity for their students to work with

so i got an opportunity and i got selected as On Job Trainee after 6 months of training i promoted as Junior Faculty.

During this time a had learned many soft skills from my senior faculties and the team of software development. These 2 years of my job with Aptech is equals to a complete degree of computer application.

Thanks to the whole team of Aptech
Marketing Executive and Instructor
Marketing Executive and Instructor (Former Employee), Bhogpur(Punjab) IndiaMay 31, 2015
As a marketing executive in Aptech Computer Education I used to conduct seminars in colleges & institutes to convince students to join my computer centre for their career growth.
producttive place
System Administrator (Current Employee), Madurai, TNMarch 18, 2015
Pros: all facilities
Cons: nil
very joyful and more interesting to learn lots of thinks.We can gain more knowledge regarding hardware and software .Management is simply superb iam really proud to be in this company.Nothing is impossible here.
productive work environment with less fun
Teaching Faculty (Former Employee), ernakulam keralaJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free internet and communication
Cons: long hours
this work (IT faculty)was somewhat tight due to heavy pressure from the management level . co workers were not so trustworthy and co operative.. because there was always a chance for increment in IT sector..most enjoyable part is that i could learn new technologies
Enjoyed teaching kids
Career Counselor / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 25, 2015
Wonderful school to work.
Good Atmosphere.
Good Management
Good co-workers
Encouragement of work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Nadiad, Gujrat , IndiaNovember 3, 2014
Every co-worker at APTECH is very enthusiastic and help each other to provide good quality of computer education to our customer.
The Begining
Asst. Center Manager (Former Employee), Malappuram, KLOctober 27, 2014
It was the real beginning of the journey and is still on. Soon after graduation, before Masters this Organisation was a real career development school
Like the work culture
Java developer Intern (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 21, 2014
Good place to learn and develop the skills. like the work culture.
Learning Atmosphere
Web Analyst (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 18, 2014
Learning Atmosphere as well as teaching increase knowledge
got more confidence
Faculty for C/C++, HTML, Visual Basic,asp.net,c# (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 3, 2014
co-workers are always giving me techniques of motivation.
aptech is globle firm where any body can easly learn advace techniqes.
My first Job, Respected
Teaching Faculty (Former Employee), India, KeralaJune 30, 2014
Pros: fun, leared
Cons: less salary
• Handled IT professional students studying in B.Tech, M.C.A & Higher Secondary as well in various programming languages C,C++,Java, Microsoft SQl.
• Done academic projects in ASP.Net & Java languages with front-end & Microsoft SQl server as the back-end.
• Make the students aware of the language they study and make them to solve the problems by themselves.
• Through projects the students were allowed to create their ideas so that their interest in the project would be strength to their future career.