Aon Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
LSA (Current Employee) –  Noida21 February 2017
It is a great place to work where people are ready to help you . I learned working in team and managing team, managing project , managing work life as well as personal life .
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Workload
Poor management
BOA (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana21 February 2017
From my first day at AON I felt that the management was very poor. Most of the people were free for the whole day whilst some people were more occupied. There was no balance as experienced employees were over burdened with work and newly hired people were roaming all over the place.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Poor management, poor transport management, no job security.
Good Company
Senior Setup Configuration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 February 2017
Very Good Company to work. Workplace is also so Nice. I have learnt how to do configuration of system setup all those details.I have joined as a fresher here and I am now happy to be a part of AON
Nice Work life balance
Advance BOA (Benefits Operation Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh20 February 2017
1. Enjoy work and personal life too.
2. Supportive Management.
3. Great Transportation.
4. Have learnt lots of thing , eg. professional, team bonding, presentation ertc.
Day at work
Exp Benefits Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida20 February 2017
Working at such a place gives so much of learning which provides us strength and motivation. The culture of company is so enthusatic that we won't be able to think to leave it. The best company to work with it.
Fun workpace
Benefits analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana13 February 2017
1. Worked as a “Benefits analyst” at AON Hewitt. (2nd Jan 2014 – 27th Aug 2015)
• Working in a large market client.
• Domain is HM.
• Resolving queries received through Workflows.
• Analysing and providing the plans to the participants as per their eligibility and requirement.
Pros
Cab faciity
Good Work culture
Advanced Team Developer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh11 February 2017
Working at Aon gives a good Life balance as it has great working hours and its fun at work.
The management is moitivinal and supportive.
A very professional environment with good opportunity to learn and progress.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana8 February 2017
Aon Hewitt is a platform to learn with a very good work environment and friendly colleagues . I got to learn how to work under pressure with pleasure maintaining my calm along with it . Making sensible decisions in crunch situations .
Management team has been mostly on spot though i feel there is still a lot of scope in improvement of the way managers work .
The workplace culture at Aon has been amazing . A very friendly environment with people always ready to help and ready to give there all to maintain high standards of deliveries to deliver to the client.
The hardest part of Job was a lot of work pressure in peak period but this is also the period when you learn the most .
Working with managers in peak period, stretching with full team to deliver a project on time and then being appreciated by the client , thus knowing your hard work has paid .
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary increment
productive and awesome work culture
Seniour Setup Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu30 January 2017
Stress free work environment, good support from team members from India as well as onshore, flexible timings, good number of holiday count and compensation for employess
Professionals and fun at workplace.
Process advance (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana30 January 2017
A very good company to work with. Have good work culture and environment. Colleagues are very helpful, co-operative and supportive.
Pros
Very supportive people.
Cons
Distance from home.
Hardworking and Flexibility in work environment
Advance Payroll Team Memner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai29 January 2017
Basically their was no typical day, still I used to face a little work pressure during quarterly company closing days.
I have learned more about Payroll flow and systems.
Management department was very supportive and motivated.
Workplace culture was very good and peaceful.
The hardest part of the job was to understand the on cycle and off cycle part of the payroll, as these both was main concept of payroll.
Our company used to conduct sports activity very year and I used to enjoyed those moments.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Night Shifts
Good Work Life balance
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana27 January 2017
Has been a good ride with Aon. Got to learn a lot. Management is good and work life balance as well. Laptop was provided.

Cabs provided.
Pros
Cabs
Cons
Salary
company is good
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26 January 2017
company is good, company culture is good and salary as such ia not good, growyh within the company is decent and trainings are also good which are given within the company
Sandeep's Review
India Operations manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26 January 2017
Project Management: Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes at the client’s and the organization’s end. Monitoring and Conducting internal process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters/systems as per defined guidelines.

Involved in Edits toll project to get the full detailed information of how much time we are spending on each edit and how to reduce the time.

Transitioned more than 35 processes from the evening shift to Morning shift without even having any documentation of those processes.

Workflows management: - Worked with Customer representative and make sure that they were aware about business rules so that they will not create any unnecessary workflows and created a defect where we I have found large number of workflows crated for any population.
Real example of work life balance. fun activities on weekly basis except high work days
Benefits Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  India22 January 2017
Every person will be having a different type of works. But when comes to high volume days. The work in trained immediately to all the team members and shared. Latest updates is shared in a link where every colleagues can learn by own or clarify his doubts whenever needed.
Pros
cab facility available
Cons
Nil
Cooperative
Team member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon10 January 2017
It was good working with aon. Worked here for approx 3.5 years . Had a great work experience.
Now looking forward for good opportunity like this .
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Less promotions
Employee Oriented Company, Long stability can be seen
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana10 January 2017
Aon is company where I would like to go again sometime in future.
Everyday there is a like a new day with new opportunities.
I learned art of time and employee management . There management of each and everything has been done in a very systematic manner.So, it is easy to reach top level management and share your idea. Co- workers are friendly and supportive by nature, supervisor and subordinate both help each other in achieving the target successfully with high level quality. The hardest part of the job is sometimes implementing modification in the process. Everyday , we enjoy and best time is lunch time and TGIF where the complete team gathers and enjoy .
Pros
Employee benefits, Employee engagement
Support to others
WFM Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana6 January 2017
Got advanced in excel as used to make reports everyday.
I learned to provide support to customer service representatives.
Work life balance
Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh6 January 2017
AON is a company where people can enjoy their work along with their personal life. It gives ample of time have fun at work place, celebrate every small occasion. HR is very good. Management is little slow but overall good company to work with. Thanks
My first organisation
Actuarial Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 January 2017
Since I was on an internship in this company, I have had one of the best experience here with the Actuarial work being done here like Transfer Funds and Pensions based on UK Pension Schemes. My co-workers were very helpful and cooperative and helped me learn different actuarial skills.