Aon Employee Reviews

Employee Oriented Company, Long stability can be seen
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana10 January 2017
Aon is company where I would like to go again sometime in future.
Everyday there is a like a new day with new opportunities.
I learned art of time and employee management . There management of each and everything has been done in a very systematic manner.So, it is easy to reach top level management and share your idea. Co- workers are friendly and supportive by nature, supervisor and subordinate both help each other in achieving the target successfully with high level quality. The hardest part of the job is sometimes implementing modification in the process. Everyday , we enjoy and best time is lunch time and TGIF where the complete team gathers and enjoy .
Pros
Employee benefits, Employee engagement
Great Place to work
Director Operations (Current Employee) –  NCR, Delhi27 November 2016
Maximizing value for our esteemed customers
US Benefits and Retirement services
One team
Great Culture
Opportunities to Learn
Pros
Work Culture
Relax at work place
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana16 September 2016
Work Culture was good and There were opportunities for growth.

There was no Chaos in terms of work

Processes were Streamlined and more focus was on self development, personal skill grooming.
Pros
Salary should be increased - level wise
Cons
Stay Backs should also be paid
good
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida13 September 2016
good work life balance
good management
low paid employees
growth is good but limited
no incentives
cost cutting
work culture nice
engahement
Pros
work life balance
Cons
salary
Good experience
team membee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra21 August 2016
Interesting process, got to learn new skills, good management, good salary for freshers, slow growth, no incentives so no politics.
Pros
free work culture, interesting work
Cons
night shifts, no allowances
best place to work
Functional System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu21 October 2016
Over all a best place to work, but only disadvantage is salary. Aon is paying very minimum when compare to other company.
Aon is good company to work with!!
Advance team member (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh26 July 2016
Aon is a good company to work with!!
good working environment.
you will get your salary on time.
you will get plenty leaves.
you will get plenty opportunities to grow.
Aon is a quite friendly company.
Company with strong policies and professional work culture.
Delivery Manager Corporate Real estate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2 November 2016
Working at Aon has been a good learning experience as I have been fortunate enough to work with 8 different leaders in the entire span of 9 years. Aon as an organisation is vast with loads of learning and gave me tremendous opportunities to learn as I was part of many projects in Corporate Real Estate.
The culture is amazingly supportive and I was truly fortunate to have a team which was focused and professional.
Pros
Technology, leadership team
Cons
frequent changes in management team
Productive and Fun place to work
Delivery Specialist Advanced Payroll (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh12 December 2016
Co-workers are good. Nice atmosphere, good place to start career or for experienced candidates also. Managers are good. Work life balance is great in Aon
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Politics in Team sometimes
US benefits
team member (Former Employee) –  chennai3 January 2017
I was into DPSS .. The shift time starts at 7.30 am and til morning 10.30 the day will be hectic. Most of the time colleagues are asked to stretch and request to complete the work.

The most part of the organisation is they believe in people management. It is very easy and simple to contact manager and delivery manger for any problem and immediate action will be taken on it .
Pros
free cab, morning shift
a learning environment
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana12 December 2016
While working in AON, there was a time when JAAT agitation was going on and many of my workers were unable to come to the office and as i live near by so had to stay there for the whole day and whole night to complete the work of my team members as well. It was a situation where i had to keep calm and face the pressure with patience. But i did it as management was supportive and my work was appreciated. I learned that with patience and strong commitment one can achieve anything. and found that i am a quick learner as i was able to manage the work pressure of other teams also.
Pros
supportive team workers
Cons
restricted environment
This is the only company I have experienced that really change my life and enjoy as it gives me the best to plan my future, perfect work-life balance
Teammate in Health and welfare services (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh21 June 2016
The employer trusts his employees and has the best work environment where it actually would make anyone feel you are really working and not life those kind of work where you feel pressurized by the burdens and others unwelcome act or things related to such. The management is very professional and value the employees. I like Aon a lot for many things, in which I have mentioned above are few of them
Pros
Great management, fun, work life balance no pressure. Everyone knows what he needs to do within time
Cons
Transport is little hectic at time, but not all
Fun workplace, healthy working environment and good worklife balance.
benefits operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh2 May 2016
working with aon is fun. As a fresher i have learned a lot with Aon, got enrolled in many training programmes like Advance exce and writting and communication etc.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment
Cons
No salary benefits
Good Work culture
Consulting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, India3 March 2016
It has been a good experience working in AON where everyone is supportive and helpful.
Aon provided extremely useful training to enhance skills that enable us to outline ourselves as thorough professionals.
There is a huge exposure from across the globe.

Having said that, the company really needs to address to the needs of the employees, which lacks greatly due to more focus being paid to said process and policies.
Not good pay masters and no further benefits or bonuses.
Team Talk and fun activity
Team Developer (Back Office) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, India26 November 2016
@ Aon Culture there is few things which built a strong culture and positive environment. On monthly basis we have a team talk activity which helps to explores yourself, can put your opinion and also we can share knowledge and information among the team which helps to bring a motivation and self-confidence for speech. Also in every festival we have lots of fun & activities which helps to brings new ideas to built a strong culture as well can pass the message among the team.
Pros
In Deepwali festiv organization arrange for fast food and so many activities
Cons
no cafeteria
Fun place but not good salary/increments.
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 April 2016
Aon is good place to work, specially if you want to settle in life. But my advice would be to get in only with some handsome package.
Pros
Work culture, Transport covered
Cons
Salary, Increment, No free food
Excellent workplace
Service Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  India25 November 2016
Great place to start and build your career.

Endless learning opportunities.

Very strong on business ethics and company values.

Client focused, innovative and excellence driven.

Stress on career development and progression.

Emphasis on retaining key talent and rewarding culture.
Great place to work with very open culture
Senior Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu31 October 2016
I worked for around 11 years and had a great time in terms of growth and work life balance. Very open culture and freedom to reach any leader was possible. Co workers were great and we enjoyed great comradeship and it was more like a family.
Virtual Team
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26 May 2016
Working within virtual team, we shall make sure of Medical benefits of US client. I was working on 60 SQL queries through workbench and other tools.
Benefits Administration
India Operations Manager (Current) (Current Employee) –  India20 January 2016
It is interesting work experience to working in AON. As it helps to understand the rules and regulations of US benefits. I have passed my 5 years (approx) with this Organization.
The Management is very supportive and always helps you to grow in the industry.
Colleagues are also very helpfull and always ready to work as a team.
I am enjoying my work, as there is a lot to learn in this company. Benefits (health and welfare) has a very broad platform to work and learnng.