Aon Employee Reviews in India

Good Work culture
Consulting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaMarch 3, 2016
It has been a good experience working in AON where everyone is supportive and helpful.
Aon provided extremely useful training to enhance skills that enable us to outline ourselves as thorough professionals.
There is a huge exposure from across the globe.

Having said that, the company really needs to address to the needs of the employees, which lacks greatly due to more focus being paid to said process and policies.
Not good pay masters and no further benefits or bonuses.
Benefits Administration
India Operations Manager (Current) (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 20, 2016
It is interesting work experience to working in AON. As it helps to understand the rules and regulations of US benefits. I have passed my 5 years (approx) with this Organization.
The Management is very supportive and always helps you to grow in the industry.
Colleagues are also very helpfull and always ready to work as a team.
I am enjoying my work, as there is a lot to learn in this company. Benefits (health and welfare) has a very broad platform to work and learnng.
Productive and fun workplace with nice campus
Compensation and Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Haryana IndiaMarch 13, 2016
Aon Hewitt is a US based company location in Haryana India. Its a fun workplace and culture is good. Management is helpful so is the leadership.
Pros
Free lunches & dinners
Cons
Low salary benefits
Excellent Compensation benefits and a great team
PROCESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJanuary 31, 2016
The best parts of the job were the compensation, work life balance and the free transportation. Apart from this an excellent supportive team. However, the management can become quite rigid and stubborn at times
Pros
High Compensation, Free transportation
Cons
Middle Management
Good organization towork
Finance Lead (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 11, 2016
Aon porvides you worklife balance with ample growth oppurtunities.Aon ensures to provide world class oppurtunites for employees.
Pros
Cabs
Cons
Salary
Good company for freshers
Payroll Delivery Specialist SAP Unit Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MHDecember 8, 2015
It's a good company for freshers, however once you are a experienced person in the company you will be confused that actually what are you doing. Salary increment is very low comparative to any company. Job environment is decent.
Multinational company with good benefits and personal development opportunities
Payroll Executive/Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHOctober 22, 2015
An international company for HR and Payroll services offering its employees comfortable working environment with good opportunities to learn and grow withing the organizarion.
Pros
Good benefits, Known brand name, opportunities to grow
Cons
Erratic shifts, satisfactory remuneration
The Best Place to Work
Transition Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaJune 10, 2016
I joined this organization at entry level at a young age with not much clarity on my long term goals. Since my first year in the organization, I got a sense of belongingness to this place. With all the ups and downs in my day to day work, I got the opportunity to improve and this leaning process continued through out my tenure.

I grew in this organization not only with my designation but also as an individual. Their statement of Making a world a better place to work started to give meaning to my career. With all the guidance of my seniors and co-workers, I started to identified my core competencies and area of improvements. The most enjoyable part of any role I got into was that apart from your daily routine tasks, you have ample opportunities to expand your horizons.
This is the only company I have experienced that really change my life and enjoy as it gives me the best to plan my future, perfect work-life balance
Teammate in Health and welfare services (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 21, 2016
The employer trusts his employees and has the best work environment where it actually would make anyone feel you are really working and not life those kind of work where you feel pressurized by the burdens and others unwelcome act or things related to such. The management is very professional and value the employees. I like Aon a lot for many things, in which I have mentioned above are few of them
Pros
Great management, fun, work life balance no pressure. Everyone knows what he needs to do within time
Cons
Transport is little hectic at time, but not all
easy life and average slary
Batch System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRNovember 24, 2015
Easy life , Less learning , Average Salary , Flexible Timings , cooperative teams , often short deadlines , no extra hours ,
Quarterly we have Pot-luck
Benefit Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPSeptember 9, 2015
In this event ever person in the team bring some food along with them.

learned a lot from my manager in the starting phrase of my life in Aon, like processing and all.

The hardest part of job is not getting the sufficient salary.

Enjoyable part of the job is don't have much pressure.and having resource to divert my mind from my work during peak time of my working hours
Pros
sports
Cons
Breaks, Healthcare
Workculture is very good anf flexible.
Senior setup configuration specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPSeptember 20, 2015
Management is very good and the best thing about this company is workculture but the salary they provided is not satisfied my needs.
Experience in the company
Benefits Ops Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 27, 2016
It's the first time that I am working with a company which is entirely different from the previous one. I learned new things here which will help me to groom myself as an professional person. Work environment is good here. Managers always helps their colleagues to grow and achieve the goals in professional life.

Co-workers are also supportive. I couldn't find any hard thing while working in the company. I enjoy every day here to learn, work and groom myself. Most importantly get help to achieve my goals of my career.
Amazing place to start career.
Benefits Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 20, 2015
All days were just fantastic and i have learnt professionalism. I have learned team work, client interaction and a lot more. Management is too good, they make leaders. Co-workers were also very supportive and awesome team players. Loved working there and will always love working there.
Pros
team outing, lunch & dinners with leadership, Reward & recognition.. etc
Cons
less salary
very professional yet loving atmosphere
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 9, 2016
The overall experience with Hewitt couldnt be defined in 20 words, yet, i would like to share my experience. Very nice organization, i could not recall a day when i had a hard time there. The overall management was really helpful. I had improved my excel skills there. The co workers were also very helpful. And the best part about the job was the team lunch or dinner financed by the management. So, yes i had a great time working with Aon Hewitt.
Pros
free lunchs and dinner
productive and deliverable at timeline
Ind Onsite client coordinator -HR at IBM (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 27, 2016
It had been a great place where to work and explore our skills in human resource .

I had been to this organization for almost four years and learned lot many things both theoretically and practically

It was a great place where we could see great colleagues working with cooperation and fun.

I had a great experience from management with all aspects.Helping hands indeed.
Pros
free coffy/tea
Cons
i did not find much
Workplace Description
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 14, 2016
Overall a decent workplace for freshers. A lot of office politics involved. No analytical work involved although claimed. Work-life balance goes for a toss most of the times.
Good working enviornment
Payroll Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraApril 20, 2016
There was no typical day at work.each day seems to be different. each day got to learn many things like people management, cooperativeness & co-ordination within co-workers, besides work curricular activities like RNR (Rewards N Recognition) & Fun activities and other business related activities.The hardest part of the job was POLITICS played within co-workers. Most enjopyable part of the job was getting motivated & attracted towards Awards & rewards.
Good Work Culture
Senior Batch Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 2, 2016
Normally Work Pressure is not very much except the time of AE.
Learned a lot about SAS, SQL and JCL .
Also, company provides a lot of trainings for the learning.
Work environment is also very good.
Hardest part are the stretches after work hours.
A lot of fun activities happen a great environment to work in.
Pros
Good Work Culture Less Pressure Lots of fun activities
Cons
Growth is slow Increments are low
Life balance is great.
Team Member in AM (Absence Management) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 23, 2016
Work pressure is not that much.
I have learned lots of things in AON. Professionalism, Management, Taking initiatives.
Management is so good and cooperative in AON. Always ready to listen and for help. Glass ceiling policy they follow.
Co Workers are so cooperative. They always ready to share their knowledge.
Pros
Flexible & Healthyworking culture
Cons
Transport