Aon Employee Reviews

Experience in the company
Benefits Ops Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 27, 2016
It's the first time that I am working with a company which is entirely different from the previous one. I learned new things here which will help me to groom myself as an professional person. Work environment is good here. Managers always helps their colleagues to grow and achieve the goals in professional life.

Co-workers are also supportive. I couldn't find any hard thing while working in the company. I enjoy every day here to learn, work and groom myself. Most importantly get help to achieve my goals of my career.
productive and deliverable at timeline
Ind Onsite client coordinator -HR at IBM (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 27, 2016
It had been a great place where to work and explore our skills in human resource .

I had been to this organization for almost four years and learned lot many things both theoretically and practically

It was a great place where we could see great colleagues working with cooperation and fun.

I had a great experience from management with all aspects.Helping hands indeed.
Pros
free coffy/tea
Cons
i did not find much
This is the only company I have experienced that really change my life and enjoy as it gives me the best to plan my future, perfect work-life balance
Teammate in Health and welfare services (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 21, 2016
The employer trusts his employees and has the best work environment where it actually would make anyone feel you are really working and not life those kind of work where you feel pressurized by the burdens and others unwelcome act or things related to such. The management is very professional and value the employees. I like Aon a lot for many things, in which I have mentioned above are few of them
Pros
Great management, fun, work life balance no pressure. Everyone knows what he needs to do within time
Cons
Transport is little hectic at time, but not all
very professional yet loving atmosphere
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 9, 2016
The overall experience with Hewitt couldnt be defined in 20 words, yet, i would like to share my experience. Very nice organization, i could not recall a day when i had a hard time there. The overall management was really helpful. I had improved my excel skills there. The co workers were also very helpful. And the best part about the job was the team lunch or dinner financed by the management. So, yes i had a great time working with Aon Hewitt.
Pros
free lunchs and dinner
Life balance is great.
Team Member in AM (Absence Management) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 23, 2016
Work pressure is not that much.
I have learned lots of things in AON. Professionalism, Management, Taking initiatives.
Management is so good and cooperative in AON. Always ready to listen and for help. Glass ceiling policy they follow.
Co Workers are so cooperative. They always ready to share their knowledge.
Pros
Flexible & Healthyworking culture
Cons
Transport
A very good Organisation. Very friendly environment to work with.
US Healthcare Payroll Department (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 25, 2016
Best Ever Company to start your career with. They provide very warm atmosphere in the floor, which helps us to work better. While working here with Aon, we learned many new things. The name Aon is enough to make your background strong, as we all know the market value of Aon.
The Best Place to Work
Transition Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaJune 10, 2016
I joined this organization at entry level at a young age with not much clarity on my long term goals. Since my first year in the organization, I got a sense of belongingness to this place. With all the ups and downs in my day to day work, I got the opportunity to improve and this leaning process continued through out my tenure.

I grew in this organization not only with my designation but also as an individual. Their statement of Making a world a better place to work started to give meaning to my career. With all the guidance of my seniors and co-workers, I started to identified my core competencies and area of improvements. The most enjoyable part of any role I got into was that apart from your daily routine tasks, you have ample opportunities to expand your horizons.
Good Work Culture
Senior Batch Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 2, 2016
Normally Work Pressure is not very much except the time of AE.
Learned a lot about SAS, SQL and JCL .
Also, company provides a lot of trainings for the learning.
Work environment is also very good.
Hardest part are the stretches after work hours.
A lot of fun activities happen a great environment to work in.
Pros
Good Work Culture Less Pressure Lots of fun activities
Cons
Growth is slow Increments are low
Better Place to Work
Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraJuly 23, 2016
Writing for a company would not suffice the importance and value of a company. In my eyes, the company is good and worth working with, Contact Aon directly by email to request more information about a product or service. Expand the Request more information box to the right, and fill out the form. A local Aon representative will contact you.
A workplace where you can spend a long time easily as the work culture provided at AON is employee friendly.
Setup configuration specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 11, 2016

Good path to start your career with.

HR is employee friendly

Co-workers are helpful

Hardest part of the job-Work timings ( 12 Noon -9 PM shift IST)
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Shift time ( 12 Noon - 9PM)
Good working enviornment
Payroll Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraApril 20, 2016
There was no typical day at work.each day seems to be different. each day got to learn many things like people management, cooperativeness & co-ordination within co-workers, besides work curricular activities like RNR (Rewards N Recognition) & Fun activities and other business related activities.The hardest part of the job was POLITICS played within co-workers. Most enjopyable part of the job was getting motivated & attracted towards Awards & rewards.
Relax at work place
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 16, 2016
Work Culture was good and There were opportunities for growth.

There was no Chaos in terms of work

Processes were Streamlined and more focus was on self development, personal skill grooming.
Pros
Salary should be increased - level wise
Cons
Stay Backs should also be paid
A Day
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 10, 2016
I learned a lot on daily basis, I learned that a problem can be solve by many ways/ My co workers are awesome/ Sometime it is hard to repeat the same test again and again. The most enjoyable part about my job is that I can force software developers to rectify the bug.
Pros
Free Transport
Investment Associate
Investment Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 24, 2016
To secure a promising position in the organization that offers both challenges and opportunities to learn, excel and contribute my best as an individual and as a team player towards the positive development of the organization and my team.
Pros
Team Outings
Fun and easy-going workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 28, 2016
A typical day at AON was easy and not too much pressure. Management was not strong enough to enforce regulations. The hardest part of the job was to cope up with culture of waiting for your turn because of senior employees.
Nice working environment
Process Developer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 9, 2016
Its been a great experience working with Aon-Hewitt. Nice working environment, Good work life balance. Colleague centric management . One would like to work with such a kind of company
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Same type of work
Good Work culture
Consulting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaMarch 3, 2016
It has been a good experience working in AON where everyone is supportive and helpful.
Aon provided extremely useful training to enhance skills that enable us to outline ourselves as thorough professionals.
There is a huge exposure from across the globe.

Having said that, the company really needs to address to the needs of the employees, which lacks greatly due to more focus being paid to said process and policies.
Not good pay masters and no further benefits or bonuses.
Fun workplace, healthy working environment and good worklife balance.
benefits operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 2, 2016
working with aon is fun. As a fresher i have learned a lot with Aon, got enrolled in many training programmes like Advance exce and writting and communication etc.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment
Cons
No salary benefits
Technical proficiency in Contact Centre platforms with good leader ship quality
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  ChennaiSeptember 2, 2016
Good Leadership abilities with the demonstrated capacity to build, train, and mentor highly productive and motivated cross-functional teams.
Working with Aon was great opportunity to enhance my career and confidence
Functional System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 7, 2016
Aon is MNC based company with very good infrastructure. There was good work culture and environment. Learned so many things while working with on-shore and off-shore team members.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
NA