Aon Employee Reviews in India

This is the only company I have experienced that really change my life and enjoy as it gives me the best to plan my future, perfect work-life balance
Teammate in Health and welfare services (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 21, 2016
The employer trusts his employees and has the best work environment where it actually would make anyone feel you are really working and not life those kind of work where you feel pressurized by the burdens and others unwelcome act or things related to such. The management is very professional and value the employees. I like Aon a lot for many things, in which I have mentioned above are few of them
Pros
Great management, fun, work life balance no pressure. Everyone knows what he needs to do within time
Cons
Transport is little hectic at time, but not all
Co-Workers
Benefits operation administration (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 17, 2016
Currently i am managing 16 colleagues under my team. All are very good employees with good processing skills. I am so proud to work with my team.
Pros
Break times
Cons
Extending hours
very professional yet loving atmosphere
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 9, 2016
The overall experience with Hewitt couldnt be defined in 20 words, yet, i would like to share my experience. Very nice organization, i could not recall a day when i had a hard time there. The overall management was really helpful. I had improved my excel skills there. The co workers were also very helpful. And the best part about the job was the team lunch or dinner financed by the management. So, yes i had a great time working with Aon Hewitt.
Pros
free lunchs and dinner
Fun Place to Work
Associate - Consulting (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 8, 2016
Not a good paymaster. Relaxed work environment. Limited travel and hence better work life balance. Friendly culture overall.
Amazing WorkPlace & Employee Friendly
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Banagalore, IndiaJune 7, 2016
Aon is a wonderful place to work, it is an employee friendly organisation and the organisation gives you an opportunity to develop the required skill sets for your career growth.
Good Work Culture
Senior Batch Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 2, 2016
Normally Work Pressure is not very much except the time of AE.
Learned a lot about SAS, SQL and JCL .
Also, company provides a lot of trainings for the learning.
Work environment is also very good.
Hardest part are the stretches after work hours.
A lot of fun activities happen a great environment to work in.
Pros
Good Work Culture Less Pressure Lots of fun activities
Cons
Growth is slow Increments are low
Aon Hewitt work experience
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Noida, IndiaMay 31, 2016
I have been working in AON Hewitt for more than five years. It has been a wonderful experience overall considering work culture, work life balance and the management and its policies.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
No Overseas Travel
Virtual Team
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 26, 2016
Working within virtual team, we shall make sure of Medical benefits of US client. I was working on 60 SQL queries through workbench and other tools.
Investment Associate
Investment Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 24, 2016
To secure a promising position in the organization that offers both challenges and opportunities to learn, excel and contribute my best as an individual and as a team player towards the positive development of the organization and my team.
Pros
Team Outings
fun workplace
Team Developer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 21, 2016
good management and fun workplace. co-workers were nice and I enjoyed my 2 yrs working at Hewitt. Company provides you with good challenges that keep you looking forward to coming back to work every day.
Very Good Company to work
Processor Advanced (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 19, 2016
Aon Hewitt is really a great place to work because of the employee centric HR policies and the employee friendly work environment.
A workplace where you can spend a long time easily as the work culture provided at AON is employee friendly.
Setup configuration specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 11, 2016

Good path to start your career with.

HR is employee friendly

Co-workers are helpful

Hardest part of the job-Work timings ( 12 Noon -9 PM shift IST)
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Shift time ( 12 Noon - 9PM)
good environment
Claim Processing Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 10, 2016
good company aon has good anvironment good dicipline and better opportunity with ijp good quality and best company for job
Pros
not free lunch
Cons
Working with Aon was great opportunity to enhance my career and confidence
Functional System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 7, 2016
Aon is MNC based company with very good infrastructure. There was good work culture and environment. Learned so many things while working with on-shore and off-shore team members.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
NA
Best Company
Operations Manager - WFM (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 6, 2016
Aon is one of the best companies i have ever worked with be it work life balance, work culture or anything. I am completely satisfied with my job role here in Aon.
Pros
Work life balance is a great factor here.
Pathetic Management
Team Developer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 6, 2016
It is definitely a good company to work with. But it seems that when the company is too big they somewhat forget their employees.
Pros
Pay well
Cons
no work life balance
I worked here just for 4 months but learnt few
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 4, 2016
Atleast learnt little in months, if they were giving me chance to work further i would have been continued.

No more words to mention.
Pros
We had free lunches
Cons
Long hours sometimes but that thought me to learn more
Fun workplace, healthy working environment and good worklife balance.
benefits operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 2, 2016
working with aon is fun. As a fresher i have learned a lot with Aon, got enrolled in many training programmes like Advance exce and writting and communication etc.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment
Cons
No salary benefits
Fun place but not good salary/increments.
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 22, 2016
Aon is good place to work, specially if you want to settle in life. But my advice would be to get in only with some handsome package.
Pros
Work culture, Transport covered
Cons
Salary, Increment, No free food
Good working enviornment
Payroll Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraApril 20, 2016
There was no typical day at work.each day seems to be different. each day got to learn many things like people management, cooperativeness & co-ordination within co-workers, besides work curricular activities like RNR (Rewards N Recognition) & Fun activities and other business related activities.The hardest part of the job was POLITICS played within co-workers. Most enjopyable part of the job was getting motivated & attracted towards Awards & rewards.