Aon

Aon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
India Operations Manager
India Operations Manager (Former Employee), HRMay 17, 2015
• Building trusted relationships with end clients, business partners and external firms and TPAs (Third Party Administrators)
• Perform impact assessments, drafting requirements, GUI testing and implement new plans/revenue generating change orders.
• Managing team of Business Analysts, conducting one to ones, team huddles, info shares to help team members connect to business and enhance team engagement
• Provide coaching and development of associates and create a culture of continual improvement by monthly performance reviews and conducting performance management conversations
• Track and improve capacity and utilization of BOA resources by owning, creating and executing ongoing blueprints
• Control attrition & absenteeism within the team for the process to run smoothly
• Monitor client operations dashboard/scorecard measures to proactively manage client-level impacts
• Ensures smooth transition to OCP Team (Ongoing client production) through handoff meetings using SDLC artifacts, SOP review and by imparting training on SOPs
• Continuous skill development and management by aligning tasks based on skill set mapping
Productive ,fun here ,good environment,good interaction with the manager,work in team.
Software Tester (Current Employee), Noida, UPMay 13, 2015
I want to learn something new ,want to contribute more,otherwise management is quiet gud,colleagues are very helpful,every day i enjoy here because of team.I have learned here how to do work in a team.
My Works At AON
Benefit Operation Administrator (Current Employee), Gurgaon, indiaMay 11, 2015
I love the work what i am doing at AON. The co-workers are very nice. I am doing the workflows, payroll, training to the new colleagues.
Great leadership, learning opportunities and an inclusive culture.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee), IndiaMay 10, 2015
Working with a passionate group of recruiters with high focus on delivery. Clients who partner all through the process.

Excellent leadership, learning opportunities and an inclusive culture
productive and comfortable workplace with good management
Team Member-Benefits Administration (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 8, 2015
Pros: Transport and security
Cons: less opportunities to groom urself
a lot of hardwork
a lot like professionalism, skills.
very good management.
nice person.
to groom yourself.
no stress and cheerful environment to work.
Good Company
Process Associate for Centrica (British Gas) (Former Employee), GurgaonMay 8, 2015
Pros: Good environment
Cons: short hours
Employee friendly.

HR's and management are good.

Most interesting part is that there is only 8 hours of work time in a day per the other BPO's.
Best employer of all time
Developer Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon,HaryanaMay 1, 2015
In terns of work culture & Employee benefits. AON India is best organization.I have been working here from past 4 years and I have enjoyed my tenure a lot there.
Great place for learning
Designation - Team Developer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaApril 28, 2015
Pros: Learning and Experience
Cons: Night Shifts
Working in Aon genuinely taught me multi-national company etiquettes. Its a good organization if you are a quick learner and have zest to give the best to organization in terms of quest ideas.
Productive and Challenging work environment
Benefits Opetaions Administrator (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 28, 2015
Everyday is a surprise. Need to do more reserch to find the resolution. Act as a Bridge between the client & IT team. Project Management, Client Management and Team Managements are the vital roles.

Everyday is a new learning as I need to work on the adhoc requests from client, and have to make sure team understands the requirements and make sure the job is delivered with quality as per client's expectation.

Nothing is hard if we love the job. So I love new challenges I face in the job. The hardest part is to find the resolution within a time duration.

Client satifcation and the good feedbacks are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Work Life Balanced
Business Analyst (Current Employee), India, NoidaApril 20, 2015
its starts with client reporting and other core activities involved for process, my soft skills enhanced alot while working with Aon. I had also took extra initiative for other processes project, most of them are long term and learn lots of HR Skills and dealing multiple leaders at a time.
Senior Associate HR with more than 5 years experience
Sr. Associate HR Operations (Current Employee), GurgaonApril 7, 2015
• Responsible for handling employee life cycle from induction till exit Managing end to end HR deliverables for HR operations and Employee relations across entire employee life cycle as set by the Marriott HR Manager in USA.
• Screening and tracking the applicants’ job profiles for Marriottt Hotel’s different positions for different locations in entire USA as per requirements
• Reference check of candidates to ensure their authenticity and relevance.
nice work enviroment
Senior Setup Config Analyst (Former Employee), Gurgaon IndiaApril 6, 2015
HR policies are very strong and makes healthy environment . management makes sure your skills are improving by regular training s .
good workplace.
verification analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 31, 2015
-There are so many option of learning in AON.
- Starting with AON was typical because the have lots of work.
- I learned a lot with this company like team management, conference, how to take a teem meeting and many more things.
- Leading management is more then good.
- My Co-workers are very supportive.
-Most enjoyable part of job is getting appreciation from manager After completing task.
productive and proffesional workplace
Process developer (Team leader) (Current Employee), gurgaonMarch 30, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
good company to learn more and grow the carrier path. its my first job and the company gave me excellent path to develop my skills and confidence level. great learning opportunities here with great management.
AON HEWITT
Experienced Benefits Operation Administrator (Current Employee), GurgaonMarch 22, 2015
Its the best place to work. A good captive unit.
The best part was that I came across many leaders and found them very supportive and had good knowledge on our domain.
Employee oriented organisation
CNS IND OPS ANALYST (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 14, 2015
I have learnt a lot about compensation and benefits including short term and long term incentives. In depth research and analysis done on Named Executive Officers', Directors' and Management & Professionals' Compensation using various sources such Proxy, Form 4, Form 10k, etc.
Good company to start career
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), IndiaMarch 13, 2015
Good company to start career as it is one of the leading company in the telecom industry...... It provides good learning opportunities however less job security
Business Intelligence Team Member (Current Employee), Noida, UPMarch 12, 2015
overall AON is good company but management not motivate to the team members.
work environment is best if you compare to the other company
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), indiaMarch 9, 2015
the job requirements have been dynamic although the work culture has been really good. This made it bit difficult to balance both work and life. Overall the corporate environment has been overwhelming and create an energy to work towards the goal.
Perfect Work-Life balance
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free cab services, wi-fi, subsidized food rate.
Cons: waiting for cabs.
Aon provides a lot of Opportunities to its employees to grow and to achieve the personal goals while you are achieving the organisational goals. The job environment and the culture is great. My co-workers were the best and I cherish each and every moment spent with them. Their was no hard part of the job and each day was a great day.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aon

Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance – Read more