Aon Employee Reviews

Nice Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 15, 2017
its a good brand to work with , knows a principal partner for Man U football team

u feel engaged, learning environment Good management, pay wise it's okay
Pros
management
Cons
Salary structure
Not very good company, but get to learn lot of things
Business Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 13, 2017
It is a nice company if i talk about learning but really bad culture and environment. If you want to learn please join AON, else environment is not good.
Not bad
Software Configuration specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 10, 2017
* When i worked for around 18 hours continuously 8 AM to 2 AM(next day) to deliver the project on time.
* I have learned corporate culture
* People were Not answerable
* good
* Hard part and enjoyable part is from same project. A complex project was assigned at intern level that was tough but learned a lot and completed it with excellent output. Received an award for same project.
Pros
person security
Cons
unnecessary long hours
Comfort
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 6, 2017
Learning part is not there and growth are also very rare otherwise infrastructure was good and other services or facilities are also good this is all
Aon
Consulting operation analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 26, 2017
Aon is good in terms of management but it lacks in technology and compensation work culture is good. The only reason people are not satisfied is because of the use of old tools and technology.
Awesome work culture
Setup Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  NoidaJuly 19, 2017
I had started my career with Aon and it is very close to my heart. I was associated with Aon for 2 Years and in last 2 years I've learned a lot about the system.
In Aon I think each day is challenging because each day you'll get to learn new thing, new change etc, however, i enjoyed a lot during at that time. Workplace culture at Aon is awesome and full of energy and this makes your work done very easily and smoothly.
Pros
Good Work/Life Balance, Leaves
Cons
Compensation
The Hardest part of the Job
Team- Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 18, 2017
Other people in the company may have different opinions, but to me, the hardest part is also the most attractive part – remote working. In many ways, remote working is a dream. I can wake up when I want, not get dressed if I don’t feel like it, and schedule my day around baby naps and dog walks. Arbitrary meetings and “team-building activities” are kept to a bare minimum, and perhaps best of all, if I get tired of my desk at home, I can go work at any coffee shop, coworking space, park bench, or restaurant I feel like. Coming from an industry that demanded constant time tracking and meetings, remote working is as good as it gets.
Benefits Calc Administrative (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 18, 2017
Work on the most complex work. Learning is the only resource of getting recognition and support. Nice company to start with. Means good for freshers. Nice management.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Unstability of job
Analyst
Benefits Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 17, 2017
Best company to work for . Maximum to learn and grow, 100 % job security. client Interaction, Management skills, training kills,

Freedom to take ownership and initiative for projects.
Pros
Hm
Good Place To Work
Sr Specialist Talent Develoment (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 16, 2017
Nice place for working. Compensation is good and work life balance is there. The work is depending on the team you get in.Great people, great minds...
Good pay and annual hike...
Work life balance
I have been working at Aon full-time
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 13, 2017
Nothing much... What ever problems I faced in the organization were fixed at very faster pace...
Pros
Nice place for working.
Cons
The career opportunities are less if the team you get in doesn't have many people.
Nice place to work with
Process Lead (Current Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshJuly 12, 2017
Good place to work.
helpful colleagues
more focused on colleagues growth and development.
Performance centeric
Nice place to work and grow
no work pressure
Productive & Fun Work Place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 12, 2017
A good organization to work with.

1) Overall work force environment is very good.

2) Great learning oppurtunities for all.

3) Great support from leaders and management.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Senior Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJuly 5, 2017
I enjoyed my days at Aon as I had the opportunity to work with some great technical minds who challenged and motivated me to always step up and do beyond the expectation.
Good work life balance, Fun place, Good work-place culture
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 5, 2017
I worked as a Team Member in Aon Hewitt in the Absence and Payroll Department which is a part of Benefit Administration.Team was great and i love working with those guys. They are supportive, fun loving and motivator. My role was to maintaining tracks of the employee’s presence for the clients.
Pros
Workplace culture, team
Cons
less learning
Its a good organisation which heps in maintaining work-life balance.
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 4, 2017
I have worked for 5.8 years with Aon hewitt (now Alight Solutions) and must say that it has been a wonderful organisation for women.
It helps you maintain work-life balance, besides providing ample opportunities for career growth. Training sessions are held from time-to-time which can be attended by the employees to enhance their skills. Also there is long list of leaves provided by the company and they can be availed if planned in advanced. Since the team size is usually large, there's least work-related pressure. I had to resign due to relocation, otherwise i would have loved continuing service with them.
Good Company to work for
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  NoidaJuly 3, 2017
Nice company with good work culture. Work and personal life balance is good. You can work in company for longtime. Stability is very good. Thank you!!
Great organization to work for
Senior Consulting Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 3, 2017
Learning and Development - focussed and structured training and development programs
Employee Centricity - attention to employee engagement
Work environment - positive and healthy work environment
Career path - right career path for all good performers
Pros
1. Lots of learning opportunities 2. Exposure to entire project process
Cons
Collabration between teams should improve
Productive and fun at workplace
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  indiaJuly 2, 2017
My experience at Aon was awesome. I got a chance to groom my self in every project I worked on. There was something new to learn in every report, project I dealt with. It was indeed a good learning experience for me.
Productive workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 2, 2017
Challenging environment, you pretty much own your potential
Mnaagement is supportive in case you want to take up initiative
However, in India, since the organization is undergoing many changes, there is need to align multiple stakeholders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aon. Our community is ready to answer.