Amrita University Employee Reviews

Amrita
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduOctober 26, 2017
Very good learning environment with highly qualified faculties and labs
Fun to work at Amrita University
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJune 28, 2017
I love to work with Amrita University. It is a place where you can get a lot of time and tools to improve yourself. There is no problem in work-life-balance.
Pros
A great culture of working
Cons
No cons at all
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  AmritapuriMay 15, 2017
One of the best Incubator in the country. Most of the employees there are good team players. And the most interesting this all of them are having a go getter attitude
gained knowledge,friendly environment,follow ethics
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 20, 2017
This job gave me a self motivation to achieve my goal.The environment i got was awesome.Were i got respect and i gave my full support to the employees who were working under me.
productive and sophisticated
Part Time Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Kollam, KeralaMarch 7, 2017
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) is a private university spread across India in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Its headquarters are at Ettimadai,near Coimbatore. The university offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in computer science, engineering, business,biotechnology, nanotechnology, ayurveda, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, social work, communication, education, and basic sciences. Areas of specialization, such as medical informatics, computational engineering, cyber security, clinical research and oncology, have been designed in keeping with the National Development Plans of India. 18,000 students are enrolled in nearly 100 degree programs.
I am currently working as a PG student as well as a part time lecturer.The work environment is safe,reliable,and calm.There is great coocrdination among the management and staff members.The hardest part is to publish journals which require much time and the best part is to work more efficiently as a lecturer.
Productive but no future
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduFebruary 3, 2017
My current is going good without any work pressure but there is no future here since my salary is very low compared to my skills. So i am expecting a job which affords me good salary.
Lecturing
Teaching Faculty (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJanuary 9, 2017
My typical day at work revolved around taking lectures to students and guiding students in their project work.
My management and co-workers were very friendly and co-operative.
Pros
Good learning environment
Cons
nothing
Productive, Team player,
HR / Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 7, 2016
To associate myself with an organization that assists me to work on my proficiencies and grow along with the organization.
In charge of Business development for North India & South ,Relationship management,Brand building
Executive - Marketing Business Development (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, TNJune 19, 2015
With headquarters at Coimbatore and campuses at Amritapuri, Kochi, Bengaluru and Mysore, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has emerged as one of the fastest growing institutions of higher learning in India.
Intelligence gathering on competitors, follow-up sales activity
Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
Marketing Activities like Educational Expo’s, Visiting schools
Identifying and appointing new coaching centres for application Sales & Expand the Network
Carry out market research, competitor surveys
Pros
extensive travell across the country
Cons
meeting new peoples for brand building and promotions
Perfect please to learn .
Jr.System Administrator - ICTS Department (Current Employee) –  Kollam, KLOctober 28, 2014
I learned lot of things.

I learned lot of things from amrita .abut AD wdc different linux servers windows .The importance of teams etc ,, my co workers also helping me and they keep a healthy competitions with in all co-workers. Headrest part of job is time My first server migration is the most enjoyable part of the job
very peacefull place
physial education teacher (Current Employee) –  coimbatoreMay 1, 2013
co-workers
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros
nil
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amrita University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4