Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 18, 2018
A typical day at work would also be fun and exciting! I learned to be more managerial and grew my skills. The management is always welcoming and helping.
My company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to work interacting with customers, reaching out to various internal team's to assist customers. Most approachable management. Its work and have fun
Fun workplace but, no hopes for growth.
Search and rescue team (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 18, 2018
I started working with this company thinking i will try applying somewhere else while working here but , the initial months were amazing and I got carried away with this and quit looking for any other job.
After completing 7 months , I realised that there is no growth here and hence have decided to quit with this job.

The people here are helpful and fun to be around and mostly people who haven't got/secured job elsewhere .

It was a good experience working with world's most customer centric company, but its time to move on now.
Pros
Amazing workplace culture, Sodexo vouchers(ZETA as of now), not hectic work as other customer support service providers.
Cons
Less pay, Paltry incentives and people who have lost their hopes of getng jobs elsewhere.
Work hard, have fun, make history
Erc associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad , indiaJanuary 18, 2018
Amazon is a super cool company to work with..I have been with Amazon for 1 year in recruiting services as ERC ASSOCIATE.

Our first principle is customer obsession. We had a supportive manager who is alwayz at your services.. We employees working with amazon is like a family, Amazonians.
Productive and fun to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 17, 2018
It was a great experience ,dealing witht the customers and understandung their requirements. This gave us in depth knowledge of a customer reacts to his or her orders and how to retain a customer by applying problem solving skills
Pros
Free passes for the events
Cons
Targets everyday
Good Working condition
Catalog Associate - French (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJanuary 16, 2018
Good working condition, work-life is balanced, good compensations and benefits, job culture is great, decent management. I will put competitive environment at the top of the list.
good and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 16, 2018
A day begins at 7:00 AM. After performing certain procedures drivers load out the van out of station. There are 120-130 packages each day which consist of 80-115 stops. some time day last till 6:00 PM. so by the time I reach station, it is 7:00 PM when the day ends.
Super Work Environment culture
Data Assosciate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2018
Each and everyday is an experience where company and the management is helping and enhancing each and every employees to grow high.Company is providing a great working environment and other benefits for employees.
Not For PPl from Streamlined Company
Manager- Risk Investigations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
Not For PPl from Streamlined Company
Decent Hike, Good Amenities provided for easy operation
No Work Life Balance because of 24/7 business environment
Vacancy Based promotion
Pros
Decent Hike, Good Amenities provided for easy operation
Cons
No Work Life Balance
Customer obsession
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
Its an amazing work place and the way they follow their customer obsession culture is just out of words for me.

There were many challenges related to different type of customers I have been serving working at Amazon.
Productive and Proactive
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
The calls start little late and the manager is always there to support. Lots of different fun activities go on. Management is great. Overtime is required most of the times..
Pros
Work culture, Growth
Cons
Salary
Productive and fun workplace
Finance operational analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
Work profile is good.
Learnt about AP process.
management is good only to some extent.
Workplace culture is good.
Work life balance is the hardest part.
Facilities and cultural programs are the most enjoyable part at amazon.
you can feel like, you have a life over there.
Pros
Work culture and facilities are good
Cons
It was amazing working with amazon
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 14, 2018
The most enjoyable and stress free job.

I have worked for about 5 months but everyday it used to be like It is still day 1 @ amazon.

Amazing managers and staff
Pros
Free Food coupons, Night shift allowance
Cons
night duty
Nice place to work
Purchasing Assistant (Procurement) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 11, 2018
Nice place to work and learned a lot from this company. Very good work environment and pick and drop facilities are available.Facilities provided by this company is very good
Fun place
Senior Catalog Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 11, 2018
Workplace culture is good. Every 3 months we had team outing. Yearly once we had annual bash. Usage of mobile phones was allowed. We could use all social networking sites in company.
Productive and fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 9, 2018
Amazon was an amazing place to work at. I was given a great opportunity to learn and to adapt to the work culture there. Even when I was having a hard time dealing with customers, my seniors and manager were very helpful and were always patient when I needed them to be.
Schöner Ort zum arbeiten
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 9, 2018
Ich habe im Team so gearbeitet, dass Team-Verantwortung und Rolle des Einzelnen sehr gut bekannt sind. Lernte die Arbeitskultur von Operationen. Arbeitete unter Druck.
Pros
Arbeitskultur
Cons
Kommunikationslücke
A very good company to work with and has a very good work culture
Transaction Risk Investigator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
A very good company to work with, gained cross skilling on different processes and has a very good work culture, allocation of work / roles & responsibilities is very well structured. A very good / talented and experienced management to work with.
Ad Operation Team
Ad operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
I had a great time with amazon. Our team is used to publish all the kind of the Ads for Amazon. We had different regions like US,UK,Germany, France, Italy, Japan.
Amazing place to work
Seller Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 6, 2018
Its been an amazing place to work.It has led to growing my career also personally. Higher management is very helpful and will stand with you at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.