Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Best place to work!
Technical Accounts Management (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 22, 2017
One of the place to work. Excellent work environment. Lot can be learned while working. Nice options to grow internally throughout the company. Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History!
very good work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  hyderabadOctober 21, 2017
I learnt about a good organisational structure and healthy team. Good environment and I loved worked here. Good company with all benefits and the work culture is great.
Pros
overtime, coupons, weekoffs
Cons
sudden change in structure of organisation.
SNR Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 20, 2017
Nice and fun loving . Good management and security. Learning is more and experience is also gained from the leads so work hard have fun and make history
Productive.
Sr technical engineer/ Seller Resolution (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 19, 2017
Amazon has been one of the leading customer centric organization that has always made sure that they stand with what the customer needs and how they want it.
Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaOctober 18, 2017
As the above motto suggests, Amazon is a fun place to work in, provided you work hard. It is an energetic place to work in as most of the employees are in the age groups of 25-35. There is free flow of ideas and managers are always looking forward to encourage their team members to perform well and provide them with a promotion.
Pros
Cozy place to work, great salary benefits like meal vouchers, amazon discount coupons provided regularly
enviroment is awesome
problem solver (Current Employee) –  padhgha, kalyanOctober 18, 2017
company is good but the thing is 10 hours standing duty. because of this work legs pain badly. environment is very good. every person support over der.
Pros
free vouchers and breakfast during pik period
Fun Workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2017
The experience at Amazon was awesome.It's a perfect place to work.Amazon is a total package which helps you balance your work and personal life.Loved the time when I was there.
Great place to ramp up your skill sets
Manager, Operations (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 17, 2017
Every day is going to be new. Ambiguity is going to be your friend. So much to learn and so many resources. No limits to what you can learn. You grow as per the thirst you have.
Productive and a great place to begin your career
Seller Support Specialist TRMS (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 16, 2017
I really miss my office, the reason I quit the job is to study masters and re-join my company but now - it is turning to be harder to get an opportunity to get back in there!

I need an opportunity to join back my own dream company AMAZON it is not just a work place for me but it is like HOME"

I miss my company and I would love to get back home given an opportunity.
Pros
Ping pong, friendly people, career growth
Cons
I can hardly think of anything for now.
Competitive
Finance Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 16, 2017
• Handling of multiple payroll processes like Garnishments, off cycles, Instant issue payments,
Tax queries, Earnings reclassification, Year-end W2 queries and many more.
Good learning
Business Development & Key Account Management (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 15, 2017
Opportunity to work on different products. The culture is very dynamic.Lots of pressure to achieve targets. There is bit of bureaucracy which has not crept in.
Good Work Culture
Seller Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 12, 2017
One of the best companies I have worked till date.Transparent work culture and good management.It truly stands by the tagline workhard, have fun, make history.
Good
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 10, 2017
Reasonable salaries but too much of work load that too night shifts and early morning shifts make it even worse. work life balance could be a challenge.
Life at Amazon
Senior catalog analyst (Former Employee) –  ChennaiOctober 10, 2017
I have been working at Amazon full-time

Leadership is really attentive towards every individuals career goals.

Sometimes the ideas provided are unheard, we need to stress a lot for the same to be reviewed.
Pros
I had an amazing time working with Amazon. Many learning and growth opportunities.
Cons
nothing particular cons about it
london
Back Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  mumbaiOctober 10, 2017
yes ! i want to work out of india. so! i have a problem for passprot and visa.so! i hope to some times,after i gained visa for london.then i can do work with london companies.
amazing workplace
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 9, 2017
if you are under a nice team team lead or manager then your learning curve goes up.you get lot of opportunities to shine.if you can maintain your performance good, then everything falls into place.
Pros
cool friends, rewards and recognition
Cons
stress to perform well like anywhere
fun workplace
Catalog Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2017
a cool place with a western influenced culture at workplace; a lot to learn where in many things coming in as an oppurtunity, there is also a transparency in the s/m
Productive and good work balance.
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Current Employee) –  PuneOctober 8, 2017
It's always a day 1 in Amazon.. Having fun working here. The day I started working here was the day I realized it's a good company to work for.. But the salary is too low. They should increase the salary as let the market
Pros
Work life and environment
Cons
Salary is too low
Fun workplace
Catalog Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 8, 2017
it was a nice place and the management was excellent. there is a relaxed work environment. it enables us to to work to our levels and enables everyone to put in their best.
Productive and secure environment, fun to work
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 8, 2017
The best place for to work our skills out. Superb work place. Best management. Low work pressure. Very good salary. High allowances. Supportive People. Safe ty for employees. Little work pressure can be felt during Festive sales. But they know how to keep us cool and settled. Woked for limited time but was one of the best phases of my life.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.