Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 1,052 reviews matching the search
Good Work culture
CSA (Current Employee) –  Pune MahrshtraAugust 17, 2017
Provides with the best culture for work.
Security and safety of employees are taken very seriously.
Direct interaction to managers and team leads.....
Work hard, make history, have fun
Transaction Risk Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 15, 2017
Work hard, make history, have fun..Amazon has a great work culture. Amazon also provides Positive environment for the employees, all the peers are well behaved .. always new things to learn. The hierarchy levels in the company are the best.
Best work atmosphere
Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 14, 2017
Amazon is the best platform to work with. Great ambience and good work life balance. Good package and allowances. No work pressure and good growth opportunities.
Amazing place to work, fun loving colleagues and work culture
Transportation specialist (Current Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 14, 2017
A total different process than my field, inbound interaction with employees across the border.

Helped me in understanding my growth plans and eventually grow in my performance and understanding.

Lots of learning and competition helping me to understand whats expected from me and reach the expectations.
Pros
Tranportation services, meal coupons
Cons
Much work load at times not always
Interesting and fun place to work
Transaction Risk Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 13, 2017
I start my day at 5pm in the evening and it end at 2 am. The place is an awesome one to work. The management is up to the mark.The work culture is free and easy to deal with.The hardest and fun part of job is that every case on which I work is absolutely different from the previous one.
Pros
free workculture
Cons
Good
Content Test Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 13, 2017
Extremely good. I enjoyed my time at the company.
I had a regular 8 to 5 job. The work at amazon demands you to stay over time at times and I was more than happy to contribute to the team and to the company at times.
Very interesting fun and stress free place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 13, 2017
My work would start by a team meeting and then we accept all the emails we get and start answering people with their questions and help them through their process with regards to any issue they face.
Fun and Competitive
Device Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaAugust 13, 2017
The work allowed us to be creative in all mediums and helped us create a platform were everyone gets comfortable. The projects mostly helped us re-build our perception on the current technologies and bring ideas using KAIZEN. If I had the opportunity to work for the company again, I'd definitely do it.
Pros
Fun unlimited, Extra-curricular activities, team building exercises
fun working place
Associate (Former Employee) –  shamshabadAugust 13, 2017
good company hardworking place ,but there will be fun on the working place .nice canteen and good food nice collegues and two weakhalfs in a week...it is the major asset of the company.
Cons
extra one hour daily
Best platform to work with.
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 13, 2017
Amazon is a very friendly workplace with all amenities. The work culture in Amazon is very good. Amazon has got lot of growth opportunities. Hardest part of the job is rotational shift and week offs.
Pros
Good package, Job security, Growth
Cons
Rotational shifts and week off
Good
voice process (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 13, 2017
Was good experience in job.. TL was good and motive us to do work , co-worker were good to hang with give us brk when weneed all the work is done with good motivation
The best job culture.
Transaction Risk Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 11, 2017
Customer obsession is the core focused principle which amazon follows. The best part about my current employer which I believe what sets apart is that it keeps the customer first and works everything else backwards. I.e. no matter what it takes just to satisfy the customer experience it doesn't care about the obstacles to achieve it, let it be to any possible heights.
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
Frugality with employees and a flat organizational structure.
Communication
Communication Trainer (Former Employee) –  Vasai, MaharashtraAugust 11, 2017
Amazon is the worlds largest sales in product which deals in good economic. Service of your company is very best. And I wants to achieve some experience for future appreciation ...plz accept my comments
Cons
3-5 hours
Ebook
Author (Former Employee) –  Gorakhpur, HaryanaAugust 11, 2017
I uploaded my book and had a great response this is perfectly amazing company i love being here its all fun go fing lobpve i n my 1st book love in 3 heart attacks
Pros
Cons
Ys
Corporate Bull pen with a TT and Foosball
Risk Investigator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaAugust 10, 2017
It's a machine's job, there were means to handle cases with just computer codes, there was literally no need to hire humans. The hours are long, you can't leave your seat, because you'll "hold up traffic". They had an X-Box and other recreational facilities that collected dust because everyone was too busy to use them.
Pros
Slightly better pay than other MNCs
Cons
Everything else
amazing productive
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  hyderabadAugust 8, 2017
it was wonderful time i spend in amazon , i have learned how to live life and manage stress , i can say i grow up over there under the roof of amazon office,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
breaks
good
Catalog Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 8, 2017
the company itself speaks for its reputation. works starts by 7 and ends by 4. the management was really good. amazon has a unique workplace culture , where employees voices are heard.
Work life
Online Advertising Specialist (Current Employee) –  BengaluruAugust 7, 2017
Work hard every time and make history. You will have lots of work in every quarter. You need to be involved in work every time and forget about holidays.
Good work. Good Learning.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 7, 2017
Good work and Learning and good benefits.
Everything else is summed up by their leadership principle 'frugality'.

A lot of young managers with barely 4 years of experience!
Pros
Good work.
Cons
Work life balance
Productive day with lot of learning and ping pong.
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 6, 2017
I have learned a new thing everyday about Amazon and its work culture. I learned about new tools and technology to analyze the data and create reports.
Pros
Free take aways during peak work hours
Cons
Over time requirement during peak season.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.