Alpha Employee Reviews

Managing Partner
Managing Partner (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaNovember 28, 2016
This job i learned how to handle day to day work of an organisation,
from taking care of the routine sales to all the documentation and handling of the company website
Pros
hands on experience of an organisation
Cons
long hours and no flexibility
Challenging
Ltd, MIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 4, 2016
At Alpha group, the work was challenging and demanded good presence. We had a team of professionals who would work together and try and complete our tasks within our time limit. Evenings were great and fun as we would hang out for some refreshments together and discuss our work in relaxed way to ensure that we are doing things as planned.
productive and fun work place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chhaterpur New DelhiMay 22, 2016
a recent day is more powerful than a generic 'typical' day. Include difficulties and how you overcome them. Show your enthusiasm and dedication.
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways
Management are good and supportive
my co-workers are very friendly and helping people
Pros
Cons
No long hours
Electrician and Plumber (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 9, 2016
Alpha is a beautiful and fun filling place to work. Learned to work practically and individually and handled many customers.
Pros
enjoy at work
Fun workplace and productive
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Andheri, MumbaiJanuary 18, 2013
My typical day at work was one when it was my first day into the company. It was an unexpected welcome for me...
I am still learning a lot about my field of HR as well as IT. Alpha helped me to use my knowledge in a very useful manner. It helped me to be satisfied working there.
My management team is a bit slow and no more comments on them as Boss is Always Right.
The hardest part of the job was to judge the performance of my team and what ratings should be provided.
The most enjoyable part of job was to establish the HRMS system into our company.It was a great success for me and my team as it was like our dream come true.
Pros
free pick up and drop facility, free breakfast
Cons
no seriousness but sometimes it is helpful to manage people who are not serious enough.