Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

ok
Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 10, 2017
Management is very good . Culture is good . People are okay . Workplace is okay. The people are fun loving and good . The most enjoyble work place it is .
fun place to work.
Tester (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhMay 2, 2017
it was a productive experience to work, many more techniques to learn n examine. I learned to use all the digital methods to work which a Tester must learn.
productive and fun worlplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 29, 2017
I hav gathered a lot of knowledge from this organisation also had a great apportunity working with adityabirla group of company.workplace is having a nice nd joyful envirement
Great Work Place
Plant Head (Current Employee) –  JharkhandApril 19, 2017
High on Values,System Driven Organisation.Gives Global outlook and career opportunities.Great in Learning & Development.One gets chance to enhance his skills all the time.
Experience at Ultra Tech
Summer Internship and Training (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 18, 2017
I was an intern here at Ultra Tech. It is a very professional place of work. People usually go about there business. But in time of need they are ready to help.
Bangalore
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 12, 2017
Well mannered person
Poor person
I have no experience
Poor background
Super health
Good communication
No hardest minimum enjoyable job
Completed puc
Work place Bangalore
Pros
Yse
Cons
8 over
learning and fun in workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 10, 2017
My first job in retail sector is in allen solly.I basically learned most of thing eg. publicrelation prductknowledge and system knowledge etc.The most enjoyable part of this job is sometimes we are making soly weekend we decorate the store with ballon and and also we had a surprise gift to give the customer.
Good workplace.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 9, 2017
I did my internship at the company and found the culture good. The opportunities are manifold since it is a highly diversified group and offers great leadership education.
Good place to learn
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
Worked as an intern for almost 2 months. Good place. Got to learn a lot from the leading manufacturer of cement. About the management side and the technical side.
Pros
Free lunches
Good Company
Helpdesk Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 8, 2017
Good and More Helpful for Career Growth.
Good Work Culture.
Good Transport Facility
Good Food and Good Environment
Understandable Management.
Friendly Environment
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Project Ended
productivity controller
office management,executive , (Former Employee) –  Bhilai East, ChhattisgarhApril 8, 2017
My review is to hard work towards where I m will work in any company . Company has the effort and motivation to their employees and gave them the facilities whatever the govt give to other departments.
Fun work place
Assisting the job seekers (Former Employee) –  Technical Support EngineerApril 7, 2017
This was the place where I explored myslef. A very good training and people towork with.
The management was very helpful. During difficult times they were there for us.
i did my internship here
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 4, 2017
a nice cultured company where i learnt alot.ambience is nice provided to the employess.employees are encouraged to work hard and give their best.employees are treated well.
trainee review
Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratApril 4, 2017
DIDJAM is a very good brand name. also work place is also very good, mix people , and mixed work. everyday new work and challenging job, during my training i am very good impress by managements.
Pros
nice
good
Good brand,Good group to work with
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  MumbaiApril 4, 2017
The Aditya Birla Group is a stable and good group to work for. It takes care of employees well. Provide platform for learning. I worked for Indo gulf corporation which is now part of Hindalco.
best ccompany
business developer executive from 4 (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 21, 2017
this is my first company . i have started my carrier from here as a customer care executive . and all over the environment was very good and also the managment is too good
Good workplace But they don t provide growth as per we required and as per our capiblity
Sr.Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 20, 2017
Good company good for work but not for long time because no growth For growth we have to spend many years there then they will think about you so we don t have that much time to stop so if don t getting growth so we shall try new company, for Beater growth..

Thanks
Productive n calm workplace.
PGT Economics (Current Employee) –  Veraval, GujaratMarch 15, 2017
Aditya Birla Group is the group where the one finds it as an honor to be an employee of the group as here the values and ethics matter a lot. The job gives one the complete mental peace and i also would not have left my job if i had not to move to Mumbai because of my wedding.During this period i learnt a lot due to the opportunuties given by My principal, my mentor and supporting colleagues. The best job ever and would be glad if i get a chance to be part again in future of The Aditya Birla Group.
Nice quality control
Site Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2017
Nice and good company good staff nice and good awards has taken and they send quality materials to the customer and they follow in to each of all nice
Pros
Free lauch
Cons
Timing is good
good for startup
Desk Engineer (Former Employee) –  Renukut, Uttar PradeshMarch 13, 2017
Good for learning. Working Enviornment is good. As My plant is takeover by ABG from M/s Kanoria so the quarter condition is not good. Salary structure is according to Job Band
Pros
good for learning
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval