Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

Experience at Ultra Tech
Summer Internship and Training (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 18, 2017
I was an intern here at Ultra Tech. It is a very professional place of work. People usually go about there business. But in time of need they are ready to help.
Bangalore
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 12, 2017
Well mannered person
Poor person
I have no experience
Poor background
Super health
Good communication
No hardest minimum enjoyable job
Completed puc
Work place Bangalore
Pros
Yse
Cons
8 over
learning and fun in workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 10, 2017
My first job in retail sector is in allen solly.I basically learned most of thing eg. publicrelation prductknowledge and system knowledge etc.The most enjoyable part of this job is sometimes we are making soly weekend we decorate the store with ballon and and also we had a surprise gift to give the customer.
Good workplace.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 9, 2017
I did my internship at the company and found the culture good. The opportunities are manifold since it is a highly diversified group and offers great leadership education.
Good place to learn
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
Worked as an intern for almost 2 months. Good place. Got to learn a lot from the leading manufacturer of cement. About the management side and the technical side.
Pros
Free lunches
Good Company
Helpdesk Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 8, 2017
Good and More Helpful for Career Growth.
Good Work Culture.
Good Transport Facility
Good Food and Good Environment
Understandable Management.
Friendly Environment
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Project Ended
productivity controller
office management,executive , (Former Employee) –  Bhilai East, ChhattisgarhApril 8, 2017
My review is to hard work towards where I m will work in any company . Company has the effort and motivation to their employees and gave them the facilities whatever the govt give to other departments.
Fun work place
Assisting the job seekers (Former Employee) –  Technical Support EngineerApril 7, 2017
This was the place where I explored myslef. A very good training and people towork with.
The management was very helpful. During difficult times they were there for us.
i did my internship here
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 4, 2017
a nice cultured company where i learnt alot.ambience is nice provided to the employess.employees are encouraged to work hard and give their best.employees are treated well.
trainee review
Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratApril 4, 2017
DIDJAM is a very good brand name. also work place is also very good, mix people , and mixed work. everyday new work and challenging job, during my training i am very good impress by managements.
Pros
nice
good
Good brand,Good group to work with
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  MumbaiApril 4, 2017
The Aditya Birla Group is a stable and good group to work for. It takes care of employees well. Provide platform for learning. I worked for Indo gulf corporation which is now part of Hindalco.
best ccompany
business developer executive from 4 (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 21, 2017
this is my first company . i have started my carrier from here as a customer care executive . and all over the environment was very good and also the managment is too good
Good workplace But they don t provide growth as per we required and as per our capiblity
Sr.Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 20, 2017
Good company good for work but not for long time because no growth For growth we have to spend many years there then they will think about you so we don t have that much time to stop so if don t getting growth so we shall try new company, for Beater growth..

Thanks
Productive n calm workplace.
PGT Economics (Current Employee) –  Veraval, GujaratMarch 15, 2017
Aditya Birla Group is the group where the one finds it as an honor to be an employee of the group as here the values and ethics matter a lot. The job gives one the complete mental peace and i also would not have left my job if i had not to move to Mumbai because of my wedding.During this period i learnt a lot due to the opportunuties given by My principal, my mentor and supporting colleagues. The best job ever and would be glad if i get a chance to be part again in future of The Aditya Birla Group.
Nice quality control
Site Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2017
Nice and good company good staff nice and good awards has taken and they send quality materials to the customer and they follow in to each of all nice
Pros
Free lauch
Cons
Timing is good
good for startup
Desk Engineer (Former Employee) –  Renukut, Uttar PradeshMarch 13, 2017
Good for learning. Working Enviornment is good. As My plant is takeover by ABG from M/s Kanoria so the quarter condition is not good. Salary structure is according to Job Band
Pros
good for learning
Cons
location
baverages and cerals
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra PradeshMarch 12, 2017
i can do the jobwith great sence of responsibility and always try to make a positive contribution and efforts to prove myself as an asset to the intitution
Exposure
HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 12, 2017
Have got to learn about various veriticals of HR domain. Was associated with Talent Staffing Portfolio. Immense exposure. But was a small fish in a very big pond.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Visibility
Good and fun working company
Senior FC (Current Employee) –  KolkataMarch 10, 2017
Aditya birla group is a very good and balancing company. I m working for past 6 year it has been a great experience for working in this organisation.Now I am looking for a supervisor job.
Pros
Time to time
its good
itsupport (Former Employee) –  DelhiMarch 10, 2017
It was nyc to work with them..and provided better plateform to me .
Company should increase pay scale of employees...
Company should provide best growth .
Pros
free time
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.