Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 3,331 reviews matching the search
Fun at work
Service Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2016
 Identified & completed process improvement project to “Reduce Pend Cases”. Developed solution & arranged onshore approval to implement the solution into the business.
 Helped the business to reduce dependency on onshore and improve completion ratio.
 Recognized as “Top Ideator” for maximum number of improvement ideas and implemented solutions.
 Recognized as “Best Performer” for Q2 – 2015 and Multiple “Monthly Top Performer” recognitions.
 Received client sponsored “North Star Award” for excellence in service delivery.
Average place to work at top level
Vice President - IT Infrastructure Services (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2016
Accenture's Infrastructure, people are the plus. Top level vision and mission with prowess in executing schedule is a definite plus.

Working environment though is good, but bit political, and hence true workmanship gets seldom noticed.

Good thing is Accenture has embraced real time monitoring and feedback mechanism bidding adieu to force-fitting bell curve appraisal methodology. Now it should be great working there.
Overall Accenture is a great company. I have learnt a lot and the culture is superb. I will definitely suggest people to work here.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2016
The only issue with Accenture is the people who actually work are not considered most of the time.
Lots of politics and it surely affects employees performance.
If you wish to succeed in Accenture your repo with your manager has to be good otherwise there is no chance.
Pros
Amazing career growth along with work life balance
Cons
Management needs to be fair and office politics hinders the efficiency of employees
Productive and Fun
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 28, 2016
My typical day at office includes attending the stand up calls to discuss about the task we as a team and also the individuals would take up, discussing about the latest issues with the production and the resolution. As the day proceeds I get to develop new features that we planned for the current sprint (Agile methods) in the release, discuss with my peer for the best possible way to implement this. Take the code reviews and learn new things everyday.
I worked under a good manager in my recent project (unlike my previous one) . We would discuss my career growth and any concerns in the regular one-to-one's that we had with her.
Very productive and full of fun
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2016
Front end UI development using HTML.
 Server side development using core java.
 Interacting with customers/client, gathering business
knowledge and refining the requirements
 Worked in Agile methodology and delivered challenging
production ready code at the end of each sprint which was of
just 3 weeks.
 Received awards for outstanding performance in developing
and releasing the project ahead of the deadline with
minimum defects.
An excellent place to grow your career.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 6, 2016
I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 2 years)

My colleagues were very much talented with whom learned many things.I am pleased to be a part of an Accenture family and to get better career path would like to move some well known company to take more challenge to develop myself as well as the company growth.
Pros
Opportunity to get certified free of cost, Good Work Atmosphere
Cons
3 months of notice period. Less Salary hike
Very Comfortable environment for Working .
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 13, 2016
It is very good opportunity to learn more things in Accenture,how to train the people and guide them to learn easily.To satisfy the all the employees in all the situations.Team dinners and Actively participated in job to learn new things .Management given the opportunity to all for improve their skills in all the ways .
How to do the Audit and Quality related things is learned. All are have good skills and given a guidance and helpful to each other.
Pros
free lunches, birthday celebrations, gifts
Excellent for the entry level people
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  chennaiAugust 18, 2016
Its a good oppurtunity to work with Accenture as a beginner . I have gained lot of experience and good technical knowledge . I have worked with various people with different levels and everyone s treated one and the same . Friendly work culture and mutual cooperation is more.My peers are so cooperative when i am in hard times .Hardest part of the job is in intial days of work where i was under client monitoring and my managers helped in gaining enough confidence to get to the work in ease manner and talking to clients easily.
Pros
Team lunches, goodies, appreciations and friendly culture
Cons
dress
• Successful Scrum Master/Project Manager with expertise in software development, releases planning, project scheduling and project management with wo
Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Current Employee) –  Capitol Park ,IAAugust 10, 2016
• Efficient in leading and executing software projects from inception to launch with experience in managing project budget effectively.
• Strong knowledge in project development cycle (SDLC) thereby involved in Requirements/Usability analysis, defining Information Architecture, Front-End development, project launch and maintenance
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer as Manhattan WMoS Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 3, 2016
Working here meant a lot in terms of learning things. Management is generally supportive and coworkers fun to work with. Company policies are good for work-life balance and for career growth.

Being one of the bigger MNCs, one has the chance to learn a lot of new things that Accenture and its partners are working on thus keeping us ahead of the game. Pay benefits are standard and depending on the project, one may see flexibility in work timings as well.
Pros
work-life balance
The Ambiance, best place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 30, 2016
Since the day I have joined Accenture has been a fabulous life.

I have learnt a lot of various applications, thought process, corporate culture and many more.

I have experienced my most happiest days here with some hardships but I have been able to manage both phases.

I look forward to continue many more years ahead.

Now, as I am in a position to look out for additional opportunity elsewhere for a part time. This job search is for a part time.
Learning with fun and a great development opportunities.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 31, 2016
It's a good place for a person to start as a fresher. Also an experienced candidates will have great things to perform.
As per the learning side it has a big training program. Which includes classroom and virtual training both.
Monthly rewards and recognition are provided by the management to the deserving candidate.
Pros
Bi annually bonus
Cons
Always a Challenging environment
Policies Oriented Organization
SD Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 27, 2016
We have n number of policies for each and everything.You will get fed up of policies. Policies are not user friendly.Ethics and Compliance plays a major role in Accenture and it is only for the name sake. No one follows ethics, even the top management will not follow the ethics.Accenture used to be good initially but now as the Indians are growing up the ladder,Indianess appear more and they literally screwed up the image with the employees
productive and fun work place
Working Currently as Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2016
i have learned time management.completing tasks within time
hardest part of job is resolving many number of tickets at a time when there is a disaster.co-workers are much friendly as im from south im new to north co-workers had helped me lot in guiding me
the most enjoyable part of job is working in night shifts
Pros
Free Lunches sometimes Dinner
Cons
Night Shifts
Accenture is a good company to start our career as a fresher...it would be more better if people have previous expereice as they 'l get a good hike .
Supply Chain co - ordinator (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 27, 2016
Accenture is a good company to work with..if i'l geta chance wil definitely work again with them.Actually m seeking for certain hike that's the only reason to leave the accenture.Overall its one of the best comoanies in the world.
Pros
No work Pressure
Cons
More working hours
good for freshers
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2016
Awesome place to work. indeed a good work cluture.
Good Company
Free Transport
TImely Promotion if you do shoe police nicely to your manager
Year end Hikes ranging from 10% to 16% average
Cons
Stupid merciless/heartless manager who always like to screw resources.
Dumb TL's who dont have power at all. They will never support Resources.They always polish manager's shoes and listen to what he says.
Accenture Great Place to Work
Application Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2016
Accenture is a great place to work. The work culture at Accenture is indeed a culture to copy for other companies.
I have completed 8 years in Accenture. I am happy with my work. If I am leaving Accenture its only because of my personal reasons no way related to the organizational issues

I have learned lot from this company in my professional life starting from how to handle the client and how to manage the resources
Pros
Cons
Nil
Good learning environment overall
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaSeptember 22, 2016
1. some times very hectic
2. got good hands on Budget preparation
3. Not much communication with management
4. very supportive co-workers around
5. struggled to continue after baby born as I wanted to work from home but management wanted me available for full day at office
6. when getting good reviews from managers
Pros
Rewards given to every employee
Cons
Work from home facility
A very good place to start career
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Sholinganallur, Tamil NaduJuly 11, 2016
Since i was in the AP team work was always hectic. We did have lots of issues and escalations in the process but there was a great team work and camaraderie between everyone irrespective of their levels. The management was very supportive and encouraging throughout my tenure at Accenture.
Pros
good relaxed work environment, great work culture, supportive team
Cons
working overtime due to heavy workload. people tend to even work on weekends.
Short and Educative Experience
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 2, 2016
Being an Undergrad student i didn't have much experience in working for a big company. So the experience was pretty new and intimidating. The hardest part of the job was in understanding the requirement, as it involved a great deal of discussion on the company's side. Nothing was decided on properly. I had to keep my cool and worked efficiently to get the job done.