Accenture Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,113 reviews matching the search
A very good place to start career
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Sholinganallur, Tamil NaduJuly 11, 2016
Since i was in the AP team work was always hectic. We did have lots of issues and escalations in the process but there was a great team work and camaraderie between everyone irrespective of their levels. The management was very supportive and encouraging throughout my tenure at Accenture.
Pros
good relaxed work environment, great work culture, supportive team
Cons
working overtime due to heavy workload. people tend to even work on weekends.
Lived Core values
HR Caseworker (Leave of absence management) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 4, 2016
The main reason people choose a career at Accenture is because of the work we do. By joining Accenture, you will be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation, reinforced by a code of business ethics and core values focused on serving our clients, developing our people and contributing to the community as responsible corporate citizens.With innovation at the heart of our business, the variety of work is continuous as we collaborate with our clients to explore new ways of creating high performance. This will give you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.
If you are workaholic and wish you work for 20 hours a day this is right place
Talent Fulfillment Specialist (TFS) / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 18, 2016
If you love politics and want to humiliate yourself for nothing, then this is right place for you.

The company expects results within 1 month from your DOJ and ensures that you dont get proper KT

Then they humiliate you every day for not doing job all by yourselves even if you dnt know how to do it.

Its a great place if you sustain in this company for more than 2 years.
Pros
Brand Name
Cons
You demotivate yourselves, Lose faith if you can really work for corporate
Good place to work at with teams highly integrated and supportive.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 19, 2016
Comfortable work culture and environment to grow and develop skills. Most enjoyable part at work is to learn from colleagues, supportive teams, frequent transition sessions. Management takes care of the rest of the needs, easy approach and quick response.Very supportive for woman employees.Decent amount of politics, but that is expected out of a big company. Learned about team work,work ethics , high quality client delivery, that's what Accenture is known for, High Performance!
working structure
insurance claim auditor (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 20, 2016
We Receive lot of documents day to day basic.. We check the all the document same customer.. very difficult to analysis customer lot of typing and copy paste work..

I Learned how to give easily productivity and achieve the quality..and time management..

we all working in team effects..

every single part of job its very critical.. its customer impact.. we dealing deceased person its very sensitive work.. so quality is must..

Team outing..

currently working in Barclays shared services.. 2 1/2 yrs working experience in banking process..
Productive and Fun work place
Associate Software Test Engineer-QA (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2016
A typical days means I have worked on weekends to support project deployments. I have learnt many things like preparing QA estimation, Manual testing processes and Management, test strategy and communicating with the clients on daily basis.
My co-workers was very supportive and always to fun enjoying persons. I used join with my co-workers in events. In my opinion there was no hardest part of the job if we love the job. Everything in the job was most enjoyable.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Some times
Accenture Great Place to Work
Application Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 14, 2016
Accenture is a great place to work. The work culture at Accenture is indeed a culture to copy for other companies.
I have completed 8 years in Accenture. I am happy with my work. If I am leaving Accenture its only because of my personal reasons no way related to the organizational issues

I have learned lot from this company in my professional life starting from how to handle the client and how to manage the resources
Pros
Cons
Nil
Good
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 30, 2016
Day started with normal work pressure
I learnt many process related and non-process related works, which include processing of different case types, receive client calls, actively involved in conducting seminars and meetings for process related updates.
co-workers are very helpful in learning process related updates
shift timings were hardest part of the job
Work satisfaction in Pharmacovigilance
Pros
work culture
Cons
Food
Good Work Place
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 4, 2016
Procurement Process:Tactical Buyer.
The role was fairly new to me.I learnt how the procurement process functions from converting a PR to a PO.
Since the process is divided in to three different Plants Virton , Brindisi and Kerkrade. I get to handle Virton which is French speaking.

When the volume spikes without a warning I need to take a tough decision of working beyond the normal working hours.

Quite number of events are organised. Fun activities.
Pros
knowledge to handle the process end to end
Cons
Long Hours
Good team to work over here @ Accenture
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 2, 2016
As a Project Manager, need to work with the team for the deployment of various tools / products depends on the client requirements. Need to interact with Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Functional Architect, Client Business Team, Tool / Product Deployment / Development Team, Operations Team, Financial Team. Also prepare the overall Project Plan, regular daily / weekly status report.
Fun to be part of the team as there will always be team effort.
Pros
Good Team, Good Work Culture
Productive and continuous learning
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,IndiaJune 2, 2016
Accenture is a very diverse company with productive and dedicated workforce. Accenture has many project through out the wold and project to project is different.I was very intrigued and exited when i was give an opportunity to work for Accenture. I was fortunate to work with the best group of people on this project. Management was very involved in daily team activities and encouraged everyone to strive for perfection.work at Accenture made me adaptive to different work style and made me confident.
Proactive and Fun loving environment.
Business Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 4, 2016
Served at Accenture Limited as a Business Process Associate for a year (May, 2013- July, 2014) during that period, I had the opportunity to gain knowledge in the Human Resources functions including payroll and time management. Other functions included cross training and coaching co-workers on processes related to clientele requests.
Pros
Wide scope for learning.
Cons
Learning was simplified.
Transaction Processing Associate (GS-Payroll) (Former Employee) –  Bannerghatta road, BangaloreMay 31, 2016
Accenture is a good place to work with lot of other thinks to learn on various cross training Fun activities that happens apart from work. We do have Award functions, Culture activities. We even have changes of moving to other departments to move in from HR to finance, HR to PMO and the Co-workers are also very supportive.
Good co-workers but Difficult to navigate the environment with little help from management
Transation Processing Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 30, 2016
Downside is I see poor Compensation.Pay less compared to other companies , their view is that we provide better benefits.
Variable Component is more.Promotions not that easy to get.
However,Projects are better managed with good level of hierarchy.
you get good exposure to learn new things. Give detailed tranings to employees.
Pros
Onsite opportunities available
Cons
Promotions not that easy to get
Lovely place to work. Nice colleagues and management.
Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 26, 2016
It was year end and we had to book the journal before book closes.
There was delay in data from sales and marketing (S&M) team, that's input for the journal.
There were many steps needed to be followed before journal can be processed. Management was in continues follow-ups with S&M team. Team member was doing side steps. I got snacks for late staying team members.
As it was very late, being team's manager I was trained on each activities, I given my hand for the activity and we ended day after 22 hours. It was like a major operation success.
The enjoyable part is team hurdles and fun at work on Friday.
Typical Software Developer role
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING SENIOR ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 25, 2016
Has 4.5 years of software development experience. Worked in all the phases of a software development cycle. Have analysed,designed, coded,tested and gave production support in multiple projects in my experience with the projects i was involved. After becoming a senior resource, have involved in mentoring junior resources and guiding them to work more productively.
It is well mannered and branded company to work in
IT Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  MumbaiMay 22, 2016
Its a fantastic company to work with if some one has to settle down in the life with good salary irrespective of their role and profile.
middle management has to come up with out of the box ideas and try to expand the business and scope instead of squeezing the subordinates for cost cutting and ideas.
overall good work environment with pleasent ambience,
Pros
fexible Working hours, Travel Allowances, Mutiple roles for a each skills, process oriented Management
Cons
Work pressure, monotonus work profile due hig segregation of roles
good growth
Senior accounts executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi, NCRMay 18, 2016
Duration: 21st June 2013 to February 2014
Designation: Senior accounts executive.
Department: Accounts payable.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED:-

• Maintaining teams for US and UK locations i.e. work allocation
• Maintaining accounts payable database and WIP tracker.
• Detect errors and rectifying the errors relating to overpayment.
• Meeting SLAs and KPIs.
• Preparing PPT for weekly client meetings.
Pros
good management
Cons
Workload
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 14, 2016
Accenture given me multiple opportunities to explore myself and learn in different capabilities. Since joining this company I switched from Testing to Project Management role and thereby learn project management activities of managing the large and small project. Opportunity to work at client site, UK for 1.5 years thereby understanding the expectations and worked at onshore-offshore model.
Co-workers were very supportive and understanding the things when we need to deliver the project.
Enjoyable part of the job was when understanding the client needs and deliver it without any major glitches as we already have the framework in mind for implementation.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Long hours (shift timings)
Good Experience
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  HyderabadMay 6, 2016
Involved in seven SAP Basis & nine Security projects including seven full-cycle SAP implementation projects & two GRC Upgrade project, with total 9 years of intensive SAP R/3 , GRC 10.0 & Net weaver technical experience supporting SAP Basis Administration activities, SAP GRC 10, Security, Solution manager and System Management. Handled two full upgrade of SAP GRC 10 project as SAP GRC Functional Consultant with ARA & EAM Implemented in it & developed hands on other processes of GRC 10.0. Played a different role's like SAP GRC Support \Security\Basis implementation Consultant, involved in Seven SAP Vanilla Implementation projects