Accenture Employee Reviews

Great learning experience and work culture.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune , HyderabadDecember 13, 2017
Great learning experience and work culture , great interaction with client teams to understand the business , work life balance.
Hands on experience on latest skills.
ok
Associate Manager (Technical Architect) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 13, 2017
This is not the best company, Management is not so good. if you want to grow ,in such case this is not the best company.Even managers are not a well professionals.
Good place to work at
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 12, 2017
A day at work would be productive.
Good place to work at.
With this company you can accquire good amount of knowledge provided you get a good project to work at.
Most enjoyable part of the project would be that work while your work and play while you play!
Good Place to Work
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 12, 2017
1. Good Company to start the career.
2. Good Online Trainings.
3. Good Transport facility.
4. Good Management and values the employee ideas.
5. Maintains global standards delivery.
over all, its a great place to work
Test engineering senior analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu, PuneDecember 12, 2017
If you get a good Supervisor, you will excel in your career. His decisions and feedback plays more role in talent discussions and outcomes.
Job security is more when compared to other similer companies
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long hours, Promotion depends on only one person's perspective
Work Culture is too bad
Sr.Software engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 12, 2017
Work Culture is too bad,we can not learn anything.They will forcibly assigned to projects,non related technology.If we reject the to join into that team,they will give the rejection tag.
It is best brand one of the good company job security.
Process associate (Former Employee) –  ShollinganallurDecember 12, 2017
I love to work their it is very nice company job security. I worked their as a process associate I worked in claims and adjudication process it is good job. Totally I miss my company
Pros
Free cab
Learn and fun at workplace
Service provide (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 12, 2017
Learned lot of things from accenture like Excel and pivot uses. the best part of job is accenture is giving the team budget.
The workplace culture is best in any other company.
productive
assistant processor (Former Employee) –  bangaloreDecember 11, 2017
am still looking for job in Dubai. Looking to work in any field any location. Open for all the available jobs. have 4 years of BPO Experience with handling team as well.
Depending on the project it can be a great stay
Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore KADecember 11, 2017
Individuals need to be technology savy, many learning opportunities provided. Work-life balance depends on your rapport with the management and with the project. Simple processes like applying leave, checking leave balance are not stream-lined. Need for improvement for higher management.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Long working hours
Best company for new joiner, growth,career builder company
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  GurgaonDecember 10, 2017
This was my first company and I am proud of it, it gave me a lot of improvements in me from personal development to skills development. It gave me privilege to talk to clients regarding work and put me in such conditions were one employee always dreams. I am were proud of this company.
about accenture
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 10, 2017
It is fantastic company to work with. It provides you to a chance to grow in a company with your career and personal life too. It is employee friendly.
An A-League Organisation
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  HaryanaDecember 10, 2017
The best organization till I worked with till date. Professional employees, highly process driven, well maintained campuses, lavish project parties, special attention to personal interests for keep the employee engaged in various cultural activities. Great place in terms of learning, many expensive/popular courses and certifications are catered in-house. Amazing place to fulfill your aspirations. Honest and transparent Management/Leadership, Great Compensation benefits. The only negative thing I could think of is long working hours for IT Services (10 hours) but then you can always find a Ping Pong or a Foosball table to knock off your stress.
Pros
Supportive Management/Leadersip, Timely Career Advancement, Employee Engagement Initiatives, Professional Work Environment, Learning Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
Opportunity for Learning, Great Place to Work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 10, 2017
Great place for learning various Technology. Provides various benefits for employees. Good work culture. The only part that I didn't like is the Salary and politics in the Management.
Pros
Benefits, Work Culture
Cons
Salary
Great work life balance
CLOUD MIGRATION & IMPLEMENTATION ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  HaryanaDecember 10, 2017
Accenture is a people oriented organization and takes care of work life balance. They work on the latest technologies and believe in multiskilling. The workplace culture is great,
Employee Freindly
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 10, 2017
Nice company to work with as related to BPO industry. Great work environment and work culture. The only hindrance is there are rotational shifts. Good company.
Good exposure to new technologies but lot of work pressure
SAP Consultant- Application development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 10, 2017
I joined Accenture as a entry level consultant and moderately acceptable salary package. But i came across instances where people have been accepted good salaries depending on the skill level.The hike and bonus also are good compared to other companies. One would get exposure to good and challenging work that is recognized an appreciated in the market. But i felt that things could be more organized and planned correctly which could enhance job satisfaction of the employees. Lot of changes have been done actively to make the performance review process more robust and transparent but ground level implementation is not really ensured.
Good working environment and friendly management
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2017
Accenture has good working environment but recently is very much focusing on cost cutting. Salary provided by accenture is generally less. Managers are friendly and I have had nice colleagues.
Cons
Less salary
Good company to learn from as a fresher.
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 9, 2017
Good company to learn from as a fresher. But less growth.Management can be more motivating towards the good performers. Fun place to work because of all the youngsters at work.
productive and best to work for.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  bangalore, indiaDecember 9, 2017
I really feel lucky that in whichever account I have joined the team and the manager always helped me and brought the best out of me and helped me to focus on how to manage my career there and how to deal with the clients.
benefits
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.