Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 3,961 reviews matching the search
Good company to work for
Associate Software Engineer- Client (Former Employee) –  Chennai, India19 February 2017
I liked the company a lot. Great company to join as a fresher. Great clients and good working environment. I would definitely recommend this company to others as well.
Pros
Great company to join as a fresher. Great clients and good working environment
Cons
Pay is not so great
Nice place to work
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh19 February 2017
okay in work life balance. Lot of pressure with loads of work. Good hikes, Lot of inner politics. The team and the employees make a good environment
Pros
hikes
Cons
work pressure
Excellent place to work.
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai19 February 2017
Perfect work-life balance. It helped me in growing professionally and personally. Excellent team members and supervisors. There are lots of opportunities within the organization and along with work, they also stress on cultural activities which makes it one of the best places to work.
Accenture is Brand Name.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu19 February 2017
To be part Accenture is a proved to me,i have enjoy to work here, to love the work which i do because i need to do quick, And i have Door step Pick/Drop cad facility in Accenture,And Team Leader has a wonderful person he give me freedom to word in workplace but salary is lower based on other company. so i have searching out said of Accenture...
Pros
Door step Pick/ Drop cab facility...
Cons
salary
Productive, helpful and fun loving work environment
Transaction Processing Associate (Level (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh19 February 2017
A good company to work with. Fully satisfied. Friendly working environment. Good management. Ease to reach superior level. Good salary perks.
Nice Company to work with
Associate Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana19 February 2017
I am happy to work with the company till now. Able to manage work/life balance. Nice team to support inspite of remote locations. Great supervisor to guide.
good peacfull and full of zeal job
Event Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana19 February 2017
energetic job, very good management, filled with competition which make you feel to do your best , managers are highly supporting.
Good
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 February 2017
Good work culture
Management is supportive
Salary is not great for experienced professional
Every year hike in the salary is bare minimum
Excellent for freshers to start their career
Operational Excellence
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu19 February 2017
OE is the key part for Accenture. Accenture provided OE training to each and every employee. it is very useful to us. And also OE is unique part of Accenture.
Environment filled with opportunities and challenges
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu19 February 2017
Accenture has great learning opportunities along with work life balance. I spent 7 years in Accenture in various domains like Telecom, Healthcare and Banking. I had opportunity to work in various locations in India and in Singapore.
Pros
Subsidized food for employees
Cons
Long hours of work
Good workplace
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu18 February 2017
- Very good place for learning.
- Very tough to maintain work life balance as the work pressure will be high due to high set expectations
- High quality workplace culture
Pros
Good work culture and Flexi timings depending upon the project that you work
Cons
Work Presssure and Streching hours, bad appraisal process
The Best Work experience
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore17 February 2017
Accenture provides all employees a great place to work and collaborate. The stint in Accenture is helpful for learning and building our skills to an international level.
Pros
Free Learning opportunity with major certification authorities
Application Developer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka17 February 2017
Accenture is a company where a person can think of starting one's career. Management is very nice. Great place to work,more than work a person can enjoy his work.
My Review
IT Operation Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 February 2017
Good Organization where you can learn with less salary.Work culture and process and training are good.Internal employee salary hike is very less.
good
Software Engineer (Developer) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh17 February 2017
good in workplace culture, good place to enhance your skills.
we can work life balance . Helathy environment. More scope to improve technically
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka17 February 2017
1. Cool and calm place to work
2. Learnt about core values about the accenture and project specific new tools and technology.
3. Good support from management always interactive and take initiatives to improve productivity.
4. Worked with supportive team so enjoyed a lot working here.
Great consulting company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh17 February 2017
Very well defined career path, with good benefit and very good work life balance. Good culture and very good mix of people.
Opportunities to grow
Software Engineering Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, India17 February 2017
Accenture has great learning exposure along with work life balance. I spent all my career at Accenture till date in various locations like India, London & USA and experienced perfect working culture. Departed from Accenture since I permanently migrated to Australia along with my Family.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
One of the best places to work as a Fresher
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, India16 February 2017
Starting with the New Joiner Orientations at 5 star hotels right until the send off party, my time at Accenture was a blast. A chilled out yet committed work environment, was characterised by planning way ahead of time to meet any job deadlines and not stressing it out in the end. Got to learn a lot of new technologies and softwares'.
Beautiful Atmosphere
Branch In charge (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 February 2017
That company(JFS) is the first company in my carrier,this experience is unforgettable moment n my lifef , I will learned lot in that company

I will do my best in that company.