Senior Process Associate – F & A Operations (Accounts Payable- Access Billing Management & Reconciliation)
• Working for our Client AT&T F&A, the largest Telecom service provider in U.S
• Handled the Knowledge Transfer activities for the entire team
• Actively involved in the stabilization phase of the process along with timely fixation of the identified process gaps
• Weekly review calls with the customer on process updates, knowledge sharing and best practices – more... sharing
• Managing the day to day operational & people related activities for the entire team
• TAX reconciliation of CALA Region.
• Responsible for Variance analysis of circuits, Budgeting and forecasting for the upcoming expenses.
• Responsible for 45 Operational Reports (Daily, weekly & Monthly) & MIS Reporting.
• Handled a team of 06 people (In Supervisor’s absence for 2 months).
• Taking care of training the team members.
• Resource and production planning, work coordination within the team to provide cost effective, high quality service within agreed SLA's.
• Drive & measure accuracy & productivity and assume responsibility for that.
• Identify opportunity for process improvements, share with mgt team and drive execution.
• Identify and share best practices across larger team.
• Work with client contacts to help resolve issues, appraise the current status and share performance metrics in relevant forums.
• Transitioned the Accounts Payable process along with a group of associates from the client’s site based out of Canada.
• Co-coordinating with the agents for updating SOP’s on a daily basis and noting of process exceptions in the exception tracker & Weekly huddle’s with the AT&T ramp up team for knowledge sharing.
• Assist the transition team for building on out of scope activities list for a final sign off from the customer.
Key Achievements of the Role:
• Successfully completed the Product Training provided by the client.
• Reward and Recognized for the Best Target Achiever and Extra Miler for consecutive 4 months and 8 such awards during complete tenure.
• Prepared all the SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) with all the knowledge gained.
• Implemented a LEAN PROJECT, which involves some automation of saving of Service and awarded for the same from client. – less