Accenture

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Good Environment to work
System Engineer/Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 28, 2014
Pros: exposure to learn
Cons: shift timings
Work starts from the evening 6 to morning 3 30.
When it comes to learning, It is a good process to learn as Storage field is new to me.
The Management both the Higher end & the colleagues are friendly.
The hardest part of the job is the timings (Evening 6 - Morning 3), as it is fixed throughout.
The most enjoyable part at work is liberty to access social – more... networking sites, no restriction to use phone & also the team outings & fun fridays . – less
Learned part of the R2R process
GL / R2R (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 28, 2014
Pros: no night shift allowances and no free food coupons
Learned part of the R2R process like Cash Reconciliations, Inter. Co Transactions and Inter. Co Reconciliations.
Management will be very strict like even if we do any any minor error they took us to the one on one and start advice us for more than an hour.
Co-
Hardest part of the job is stretching during the month ends.
The most enjoyable part of the – more... R2R job is enjoying during non month ends. – less
Productive and fun environment
service account manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free sudexo
Cons: long hours
friendly
professional mannerism
outstanding
good
less technical aspects
knowledge sharing
productive
Team Leader (Current Employee), chennaiJuly 25, 2014
Excellent work place.able to manage both work and home
Co-workers are very co-operative
Great place to get exposure and opportunity
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free shuttle services, work culture, exposure
Its good working at Accenture. The work culture and environment is perfect for learning new things and getting exposure in different skills/technologies. Co workers are compassionate and helpful. They know to give respect to individual. Management is very good and there are set of policies that govern every individual and makes it a better place to – more... work for. – less
Love to go to office
Executive Admin (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: shuttel pick up
Cons: shifts
Lear a lot in administration.
Very nice co workers.

I Can't go back to the site , since the shifts have been amended
Salary and work culture is good
Senior Programmer (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good work culture
Cons: people are overloaded with work
Work culture is good at Accenture
Learned new frameworks and project management
management is fine and cooperative
Sometimes i need to work in night shifts which is the toughest part
Team outings,Team dinner, pizza party and floor games are the enjoyable part
Project Lead (Current Employee), HyderabadJuly 20, 2014
Challenging work culture.
Its a well known brand.
Leader is service based companies.
Good training
Sr. Business Analyst (Associate Manager Level) (Former Employee), BangaloreJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good job training
Cons: bench management is not effective
Job related training is good.
Good work culture
Encouragement for doing certification is good.
Software Tester (Current Employee), Pune, MaharashtraJuly 18, 2014
Management is good. Like every company, if you work in good project with unbiased Manager, life would be good. I am lucky for 2 years so far.
Highly conducive environment for learning and growth
'Thomas Cook' client at Peterborough, UK (Current Employee), Peterborough, ENGJuly 17, 2014
I am more than lucky that I got start for my career from an organisation like Accenture.
It has given me an ideal platform to learn what is required to work in a challenging environment, how to keep learning new things every day and how to contribute towards the success of the team, of the organisation as well of self.
Good worklife balance. Salary not great
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 16, 2014
Pros: good worklife balance
Cons: no good salary /benifits

Great Place to Work
Functional Tester (Current Employee), MumbaiJuly 16, 2014
 Over 2.9 Years of experience in Manual / Automated testing with Expertise in Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Test Execution, Defect Management, Monitoring and Configuration Management.
 Proficient in different phases of testing like Functional Testing, End to End Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing.
 – more... Strong experience in documenting existing process, analyzing business requirements, creating Test Plan, Walkthroughs, Test Results & Findings and Test Closure.
 Good exposure in the usage of Quick Test Professional 11.0 ( Business Process Testing (BPT) framework, Data Driven Framework, Actions, Conditions, Checkpoint, Synchronization, Recovery Scenario, Regular expressions etc.).
 Good exposure in the usage of HP ALM (Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects, Generating Graphs, Linkage, Uploading Test Scripts in QC from Excel).
 Basic knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, basic UNIX commands.
 Execution of automated test scripts using Mercury Tools (Quality Center and QTP).
 Exceptional ability to build productive relationships with business users, test teams, development teams and clients across functional and technical disciplines and thus generating accurate and detailed business requirements.
 Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
 Strong business analysis skills and thorough understanding of software development life cycle.
 Strong ability to understand and document critical data through effective data collection, data analysis and data interpretation.
 Comprehensive probing and problem solving abilities with very good time management skills.
 Effective and positive team player known for contributing creative solutions and technical ability.
 Ability to deal with people, master new technologies quickly, willingness to learn and a hard worker. – less
Great work-life balance
Learning Business Interlock Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 15, 2014
In Accenture, supervisors and employees are encouraged to maintain their work life balance. Employees are not questioned when applying for leave and can take as many PTO hours as they have accrued YTD.
Like government office
Process Associate (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free outing at the weekend
Cons: transport system
• Nearly 1 year 10 months of professional experience with Accenture credit services as a Claims Analyst & Quality Analyst.

• Quality Analyst for Nationstar, SunTrust, MI, Aurora, Fannie Mae, GMAC, Freddie Mac claims.

• Participating weekly call with clients, Domain trainer and SME for FNMA claims.

• Maintenance of MIS report for Nationstar Fulfillments, – more... Default claims, Funding and Closing.
• Proactive, highly motivated and take the initiative to meet the team goals.
• Achieved “Numero Uno (May FY’13)” award to recognize the superior performance on targets/metrics, ownership and delivery against significant challenge in Accenture. – less
Its fun to work with accenture ,get to learn new things
Subject Matter Expert (F&A) (Former Employee), Bangalore kaJuly 15, 2014
I got to learn many process in Accounts receivable apart from that accenture mauled me as a person
It has great management to work with ,very supportive
Productive and fun enviornment
Sr. Assistant (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 12, 2014
Pros: comfortable work
Cons: long hours
Good work experience, have many on-line training, long hours,
fun activity every Friday is good part so that enjoy the work
productive and learning environment
Senior Software test Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 10, 2014
The huge pool of talent strives us to interact and communicate more with employees and which pushes you to learn more about the domain, buisness, company and technologies.
In my opinion anybody like to have a career in IT line would obviously dream to work in Accenture
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), puneJuly 10, 2014
That dawn of that day itself was very typical as my sleep took to have 45 minutes more dream to work in the Accenture. Oh! I can't tell you that 45 minutes late in waking up took me to what end. Getting break fast ready after doing the routine calls of the day, for the members of my family by 8.00 am and catching the cab at 8.30 was really difficult. – more... Any how I could manage that part. But soon after reaching the office the news that I have to give a presentation on the last months clients requirements and its fulfillment. Since there was no idea of such a programm from the management I was stunned. But with my attitude of positive thinking, I thought of gathering the information from my memory and that of my system. After giving the presentation with the help of my colleagues whose contribution was tremendous, I felt very happy as praises were showered on me by the management and an incentive was announced to me.

The hardest part of the job is managing time when it comes to offer more than ten hours of a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when due to my efforts and services the company is benefited nationally and internationally. – less
Good to work as opportunities are high
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: fun friday events
Cons: long weekend hours
Good to work as opportunities are high. In terms of learning new areas for new joinees and laterals, this organization would be the better one.

1 2 3 4 5

About Accenture

Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. It is the largest consulting – Read more