Accenture Employee Reviews in India

Found 2,951 reviews matching the search
Extremely good work culture and positive work environment.
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 20, 2016
My roles was that of a Software Engineering Analyst and I was involved in the software development lifecycles, UAT testing, Documentation process etc.

From my previous organisation, I learnt how to work in a team and be a good leader. I also learnt time management and how essential it is to meet deadlines.

The hardest part of the job was to assure quality at the same time meeting deadlines. I was proactively able to achieve the same with the help of my teammates and guidance and support from the management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to learn new skills and undertake training which would help me in my career as a Software engineer.
Pros
Food coupons andother incentives and benefits
Cons
Managing the working hours with that of the clients
Learning @ every phase ,fun environment,friendly culture
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 29, 2016
The work was quite interesting in Revenue Management profile.We get the opportunity to analyse situations & act accordingly.Decision making up to certain level builds confidence which helped me to grow better.Secondly,i was dedicated to a project with 14 team members who were tremendously helpful in initial phase of understanding.It was complicated but long term project of Avanade. The part i most enjoyed is i got a chance to play with numbers and made decisions.
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
long hours & salary
Great Organizational culture and work ethics
Research Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaDecember 22, 2015
Key learning for me at Accenture:
1. Networking is critical
2. Collaboration bring positive work culture and builds trust
3. Honest and smart work is always rewarded

Management:
I am a big fan of Accenture culture esp. the culture within my group Accenture Research. Leadership is approachable, encouraging and honest

Co-workers:
Co-workers / colleagues are the most amazing team that you can ever have. There are times when the team has fun together and then are times when all work very hard
Pros
Great Organizational culture and work ethics
Cons
Work-life balance, salary increments
Work-life balance maintained,
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2015
A typical day at work would require resolving customer raised incidents, recovering from failures, implementing permanent fix, enhancing existing processes and functionalities, Mentoring and Motivating new resources and providing innovative ideas.

I learned working in corporate culture, team-work, meeting close deadlines, working on critical and high issues, strive for improvements and innovation.

Management might support one in an instance but might not support in other, strong convincing might be required.

Working with people from different backgrounds having different working styles needed understanding and respect for each other.

The hardest part was to work in night shifts that required sudden change in schedule from morning shift to night shift.

The most enjoyable part was to work on an innovative idea, organizing fun Fridays and team outings.
Pros
Team Outings, Team-work, Exponential Learning Curve, Productive Atmosphere
Cons
Working in Night Shifts
The Best company where you smile always when you work with out tension.
Clinical Data Manager, CRF Designer, CRF Imaging (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 23, 2016
This is the best company i could suggest every one. the worst thing i did in my life is leaving from this company.

core values, employee caring, grooming, work culture, benefits, salary hikes etc., everything they give their best to the employee.

No work pressure, we have fun all time along with good learning of new things always.
Pros
employee caring
Fun at work
Senior Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 18, 2016
Learnt Sales on calls, customer satisfaction, quality metrics, handling clients patiently,
• Mainly involved in inbound calls.

• Analyzing the billing and payment queries of the clients.

• Following up through emails.

• Maintaining highly confidential customer data.

• Resolving disputes and clarifications which is raised by customers.
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
Good company to work with great work life balace
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaMarch 18, 2016
In all the service companies i would rate Accenture as one of the top most company to work with. You can have great work life balance in Accenture. Compensation compared to its competitive companies is very good. I enjoyed my Tenure at Accenture.
Pros
Work life balance, Compensation
Cons
Managemant, Cafetaria
Productive with Continues Learning and Fun activites
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  PuneNovember 23, 2015
My View towards Career and Life is " As is our Confidence So is Our Capacity" and "Pain is temporary and pride is forever"

From the very beginning of my career i have believed in continues learning.

I have Learning PL1,COBOL,Mainframe SAS, REXX ,JCL, JAVA and DB2 but still there are many things to learn.

Different Projects and different assignment has given me and exposure of working across technology and performing excellence under pressure.

Accenture has given me a platform to perform well professionally and also have improved my personality by giving me opportunities to present my thoughts and new idea in front of the leadership and management of the company.

Yes Politics comes as free gift here but that has also been a great learning for me.

what i have learned in past is by a healthy competitive attitude only one self and a organization can excel in this booming market.

As i am very good stage artist also (Singer) in different accenture events i have performed on stage in front of crowd that gave me a feeling of Rock star although i am not.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Compensation
Stagnant growth after some designations
Senior Software Engineer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 29, 2016
Good place to work if you can work 24/7.
Long working hours.
Higher management do not care about employees.
No personal life.
Management dose not care for employee.
Everything depend on the project you are working for.
Pros
Great work culture.
Cons
Politics involved during compensation and performance deciding factors
Good Company for Growth and Gaining Knowledge
Software Engineering SeniorAnalyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 21, 2016
Working on Agile involves 9 hours of responsibility.
Learned lot of Agile methodologies and Tools
Co- workers and Management are as Expected - Many are awesome though few are not.
Hardest Part of the Job is certain irresponsible people.
Most Enjoyable part is the ocean of learning and oppurtunities.
Pros
Learning Oppurtunities, Salary Benefits
Cons
Pretty Politics
Productive and Workplace
IT Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KANovember 20, 2015
In terms of salary benefits Accenture is the great place to work for peoples. But, when it comes to advancement in career is totally dependent on the supervisor and no policy for the employee in lower levels to raise there voice against the ill behavior of supervisor.
Also there is great diversity in terms of knowledge and Accenture not only trains the people but also help them to get certifies to the premium certification in the market place.
Pros
Knowledge Diversity an Salary Benefits
Cons
Management People at middle level
Great company to work for
Project Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 16, 2016
They have great career opportunities, a never ending supply of interesting work, decent compensation, wonderful benefits, great people, many training programs, a great number of brilliant professionals in their fields ready to help, and great core values ,also Flexibility and Transparency in the organization.
Nice work culture. Increments and incentives worth working for
Test Lead Voice (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHNovember 24, 2015
4 years with accenture , though hectic was worth the while.
work culture and professionalism maintained is amazing.

I was working in the same project for more than 4 years.

Hardwork is appreciated but sometimes it gets taxing.

The project size was very huge so sometimes, due credits are not shared with rewards and recognition.

Also no onsite oppportunities.
Pros
Good increments, free transport, benefits for women
Cons
long hours as per project without incentives
good place to work with
SAP Security & GRC Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 6, 2016
working with people in accenture gives you a great pleasure
there is so much you can learn and lot depends on the project you work and the environment that you owrk

job culture is good as far am concern
salary benefits is OK to say
management is good too
Good
SAP Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 5, 2016
Accenture is a good company to work for.
Working hrs are not defined but it provides flexibility in work location to help with work-life balance
Good compensation
Job security
Good benefits

Advancement is based on quota and connections.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Career advancement driven by Quota
Productive and fun to work
HR - Generalist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaFebruary 21, 2016
It was a dream to work with a company like Accenture which I will cherish. I was working as an HR Generalist where in I was with the Leave Administative and Payroll team. Our client was Kimberly-Clark. I was handling the leave requests and payroll activities of the the US and Canadian employees.

What I learned was man management, working in a team, leadership, time management, developed skills and gained knowledge on how HR activities work.

The management in Accenture is well organized and do manage teams in a timely mannered. There is a Project Manager who handles the team and client. The Duty Manager reports day to day activities to the Project Manager. The team leaders of different departments report their day to day activities to the Duty Manager.

Co-workers are well trained and do provide help if needed. Every team has a Subject Matter Expert who helps is resolving issues.

The hardest part of the job would be handling personal details about employees as I to work related with the salaries of employees and update/modify time sheets.

The most enjoyable part of work was fun activities every week on Friday and award activity once in every month. The entire team would get together and would have games, introduction of new team members.
Pros
Working with Accenture
Cons
Salary and lot more to learn
Pays you well, but will want all your time
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 6, 2016
Pays you well, but will want all your time. Also, there is a catch, compensation may look good on paper but you may not get as happy when you get your paycheck, due to the way compensation is distributed.

I will never write too much negative for any of my ex-employers, but I will just say apart from compensation, I don't think I have too many positives to write.
Good Company to work with
Procurement Analytics Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 25, 2016
Accenture is well organised and everything is in place. Follow work ethics and is a good place to learn. Safety of the employee is of at most importance and good work life balance.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary
Accenture nice place to jump start your career
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APDecember 18, 2015
Accenture is a nice place to start up your career. It narrows the gap between the campus to corporate culture by the sessions it gives to the new joiners. The typical day is good. I have leaned a lot things from this company. The management is not up to the mark. The leads are unaware of anything and simply eating up the money of the company. Leads act like anything not much support is given by them to the freshmen. They have to look up for themselves. Co-workers are awesome, will remember them for lifetime, a great support, they tend to help you at anytime. The hard part was never hard one, as the knowledge sessions which were provided were really informative. The most enjoyable part would be while dealing with users directly.
Pros
Great people
Cons
10 Long Hours
Helps in growth
IT Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaNovember 27, 2015
Mostly busy day at work.
Learning opportunities are plenty which helps in your personal and professional growth.
Management is good as far as my personal experienced is concerned.
Working in nights shifts with little benefits.
Had a talented and co-operative team.
Overall it's a good company to work for.
Pros
Did not get much of free lunches. It depends on clients not on company.
Cons
Company did not pay for extra long hours.