Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 3,790 reviews matching the search
Good Company, Benefits, culture
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra30 December 2016
It is a good firm to work for, nice job benefits, job security and company culture. Management is nice and work is challenging. Nice environment to work.
My typical day involved working with clients abroad to tackle some of the most challenging questions they were trying to answer about their business performance.
Co-workers were pretty helpful and I have learned a lot from my team members. Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was working on new complex problems every day.
Pros
paid vacation, culture, work life balance
Cons
long working hours
Good work culture and great core values
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra12 January 2017
I learned to take challanges and responsibilities to complete it within deadline. This is the most enjoyable part in Accenture's work culture.

They have great career opportunities, a never ending supply of interesting work, competitive compensation, wonderful benefits, great people, wonderful training programs, a tremendous number of brilliant professionals in their fields ready to help, and great core values.
Pros
Very good work-life balance
Overall Accenture is a great company. I have learnt a lot and the culture is superb. I will definitely suggest people to work here.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra30 August 2016
The only issue with Accenture is the people who actually work are not considered most of the time.
Lots of politics and it surely affects employees performance.
If you wish to succeed in Accenture your repo with your manager has to be good otherwise there is no chance.
Pros
Amazing career growth along with work life balance
Cons
Management needs to be fair and office politics hinders the efficiency of employees
Summary
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore24 October 2016
Great place to work, to learn, great management, co-workers are very talented, hardest part is appraisal. Lunch time is most enjoyable.

But they chase away if no projects in pipeline or say technology mismatch between demand in pipeline and resourse's skills in domain and technology. They simply ask us to go home and relax.

Never called back saying costly employee and put in some new commers and drill them.
Pros
Medium Salary, Tours
Cons
Long hours, living on the knife, even if permanent employee, pay less than market at Job Title given the Months at Level
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer as Manhattan WMoS Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka3 August 2016
Working here meant a lot in terms of learning things. Management is generally supportive and coworkers fun to work with. Company policies are good for work-life balance and for career growth.

Being one of the bigger MNCs, one has the chance to learn a lot of new things that Accenture and its partners are working on thus keeping us ahead of the game. Pay benefits are standard and depending on the project, one may see flexibility in work timings as well.
Pros
work-life balance
Great place to learn with wonderful work culture
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka4 November 2016
It was a great place to learn some new things.
Perfect company to start your career and learn about the industry.
Great work culture and work-life balance.
Job can get monotonous at times, but very rarely.
Pros
Work culture, work-life balance, great colleagues
Cons
Salary on the lower side
Good working place
Service Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pune, India30 December 2016
Good working place, Good management, and very good salary benefits.
Best thing is its leave structure
Particularly if your spouse is working abroad you will have facility to avail Leave of Absence and Sabbatical leaves which allows spouse to go to that location and search for a project in that location through Global career posting plan.
Pros
Salary benefits
Cons
Long working jours
A second home
Quality and controls (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka28 October 2016
The work place in Accenture is the best and would to work in that culture. The culture in this company helps us to build our professional and personal skills hand in hand. As ladies, it's secure place to work, as flexible work environment, job security and safety is provided and employees always treated as priority. The management is Very approachable and professional.
Pros
Learning different skills
Cons
Stress
Decent Indian IT Company
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 December 2016
Pros:
1. Good salary package
2. Onsite opportunities depend on project, though most of them are of short term
3. Excellent infrastructure
4. Strong brand name
5. Good to start your career - better salary package compared to its peers

Cons:
1. High attrition rate
2. Not many IT project in financial service compared to Indian IT companies - being a global company, project gets distributed across the globe
3. Not good exposure when compared to Indian companies, as the initial part of any project are handled mostly by locals, say by Germans if the project is located in Germany
4. Notorious when it comes to firing people from Bench
5. HR does not have any say
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many projects in FS
productive and not much fun of things are habituated
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  chennai,tamilnadu6 January 2017
As a past employee, I have not had any major value and they were treated the employee as different then permanent candidate who were already staying inside .The salary pay is so differ from ongoing MNC. Although the management people are not friendly treaters are in the floor and outside also . However I joined with accenture with so much of dreams and everything would been wiped out..since I'm not worrying about that ..I have got a beautifull job from another mnc with neat pay but since I prefer accenture bcoz that was my #1 company.
Pros
Not yet get any thing for the last 2 year
Cons
Work Time extension without of getting pay
Big Brand A Hub of Good Things and Positive Approach
Analyst (SME) in "ACCENTURE (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh9 October 2016
1. Well Only Typical Day at work in Accenture During Month end we have to work under pressure with and learn many things how to perform in Pressure.

2. I joined as a Fresher and during my entire Tenure i learned many thing learn corporate culture learn how to work under pressure dealing with international clients resolve queries in TAT.

3. Management approach was very good always motivate our co workers and team mates and planned projects to Groom our team.

4.All co-workers are very good and i learn a lot from my colleagues.

5. The Hardest part of the job to prove our self between team but that was good to show our caliber and groom our self.

6. The most enjoyable part of our job is Fun @ Work its a Accenture approach work with fun and in that environment we perform better.
Assistant Manager-Operations (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka23 December 2016
Wonderful experience and lot of learning. Fun at work. Lots of trainings for skills enhancement.
Good management and IT facilities. Had a good work life balance
Pros
Fun to work
Cons
Salary could have been more competitive
Secured, Fun, and Motivating Place to Work
Senior HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore India17 October 2016
Working for Accenture was a great experience for me. Initially it started as a contract job which turned into my second home. What ever practical knowledge i have about HR i owe it to Accenture.This is where i started learning and enhancing my skills in HR. THe management is very up to date about plans and policies and quick to respond.

I have had the opportunity to learn skills like Macro by attending trainings. Also, have been able to understand how to cope with difficult job and people through the trainings.

Co-workers are very helpful and motivational. They help you, train you, and make you comfortable.

The hardest part of the job is to grow in Accenture as there are many more skilled employees and very less positions. Hence, only the best of the cream gets noticed.

The most enjoyable part has been the association with collegues, awards, and appreciation from stakeholders.
Pros
Training sessions, quarterly gifts, and floorwalks
Cons
Long hours which were seasonal
General Accounting Ops Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 January 2017
Accenture is one of the best company among the top list.

I have learned management skills like Prioritizing the work.

How to balancing the personal life and work life.

I have enjoyed every moment of the work.

My Co-workers are supportive, We shared each and every movement for our team success.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Less salary
Senior Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27 December 2016
Accenture is a great place to work. It has an excellent work culture and provides ample opportunities to learn, and grow your professional career.
Pros
Good corporate culture, and good management team
Cons
Long hours of work at times
Productive and fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka22 October 2016
Accenture is a very good company to work with. The company gives lot of opportunities to develop the talent in you. I can say this because I was there for six years and I have developed my skills in many areas. Each day would be like a challenge, challenging your abilities to bring out the best in you.
Pros
Job culture, job security and benefits
Cons
Pay
Overall experience with Accenture
LEAD (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh24 November 2016
Basically it's a 10hr sift. No work/Life balance. Apart from this there is a frequent change in shift, because of this facing health issues which is a major concern.

Work is not as much expected, management is so ridicules. They do not listen what we say. There is no transparency while giving positions.

The management is concentrating on production rather than quality. As a quality lead I cannot accept it, but still it's my duty to follow my higher officials.

No value for the employee working at Accenture.
Pros
I didn't find any "Pros"
Cons
Long hours, Useless free food & Transport.
Awesome Company, Accenture
Senior Process Associate [G1] (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka30 September 2016
* Typical day, was the last day in the company
* Learnt many things, one among those, balancing work with life.
* Motivational and supportive management.
* Accenture was the Best Company in my work life, enjoyed a lot along with work, a great environment, enthusiastic co-workers.
* Hardest part was there initially, when i moved from back office to front office.
* Enjoyable part, yes in fact everyday was a challenging with learning curves, really really enjoyed.
Pros
Certainly we had every quarter team outing, lunch, performance points lot more
Cons
Team outing
The best place to start professional career.
SAP MM Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh10 October 2016
I have started my professional career at Accenture- India as an Associate Software Engineer and the promoted to Software Engineering Analyst within less than an year. The work life is so balanced at Accenture with wonderful learning experience. Accenture always sticks to its six core values which are heart and soul to the development of the company. Respect to each and every individual irrespective of the level is the best part at Accenture.

Personally, I have managed to learn many things and grown much as a professional.
Pros
Learning experience, respect to individual.
Overall Good